Search
Author: COM - Team

[Announcement] Bug Report for 1.6.0 Update [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 15-1-2014 13:21:06 |Show all posts
kordosoft replied at 15-1-2014 13:12
here is how things are sitting on cm servers...
s19 is under ration on all chapters
u3,s16,22,23,u7  ...

I would also like to point out cloak of frostburn stat. HB, cause that is a scouted item
U3:23
U4:10
U5: 8
U6:26
U7:24
s16:26
S19: 9
s20:13
s22:17
s23:22

Obviously, i understand that merged servers will most likely have higher rates than non-merged, and active servers will have higher rates as well, but s19 still seems terribly, terribly unbalanced. Players leave because of this...

Hope Koram will look into this and respond

Thanks, YufiieK s19

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 15-1-2014 13:47:01 |Show all posts
kordosoft replied at 16-1-2014 01:18
IGN: HellBaby
Server: s19

Right can't say I've noticed about number 1 in legions/pw all my heros look alike

2 I've not golded for reasons I'll go into later
3 I agree that they're low I do also agree that they should remain lower prosperity than that of london rome paris because otherwise it'll just get swamped by people power leveling to 130 (just look at now people lev 63 moving to rome london paris for better tax farm and mines).  Increased housing and reaserch should help get more taxes but starting prosperity should be arround the 40k mark.  (when we moved from 30-40 40-60 60-80 regions they all had lower prosperity but the increase of the house level meant once at the max level taxes were alot higher.

4 Tower items this one's my personal fravouret.  I bought gold to do the DGM events I done the tower I got a coupple drops.  It got close to xmas and I done an event which gave me the last fragments.  I stopped golding.  I also stopped getting any fragments in the tower dispite hitting 400 floors a day (can understand on my s23 account where I do 200 floors) 3 weeks went past and I got another drop since then nothing untill I bought gold for the (add gold get gold reward) and coupple days later I get another drop (which I'm guessing was a reward for buying gold it doesn't however help people who don't buy). So in about 12 weeks 3 drops probably 3 more weeks befor I see another drop.  I also keep my account open pritty much for 12 hours I like to also look back to see if anyone else is getting anything.  I see on a weekly basis about 6-8 drops considering this is across the server.

5 can't comment about the scout system they seem to be ok 1 min the next nothing but that's been the story for a while

6 Don't complain they could merge both arenas together again and we'd be stuck sitting untill midnight just to get some silver

7 not experienced problems with ore mine

8 I've given up on the bird No drops for spite no drops for marz low evolution even if it was won and agreed it's probably been about 6 months since it was last killed I mailed support and I got a responce that the bird's health fluctuates day to day depending on how quickly it's been killed I asked them to keep an eye on this..... Can I make 1 simple request we change the name from s19 EU Uldru to S19 EU the server Koram forgot?

Regarding the equipment 1 DGM mine I golded 70% of the fragments 1 skinfaxi mine that I golded the cd to obtain arround 7 fragments.  I've recently stopped golding partly due to a new house partly to do with the fact there was no point in me golding.  I golded to give me an edge as the only reason to gold now would be for arena and I can't gold as much as the others to win that not to mention as a player I aint getting much free so why should I buy everything?

And another thing. When's these damage lowering trinkets or beast sculpture it says we can get trinkets from I think it was 3 updates ago. quoting the breif that was given with the update Trinkets have 7 grades.  I've seen them give the rare away but it says we can get commen and uncommen trinkets.  Evidence

http://item.koramgame.com/cm/version150/index_04.html

the previous update said about beast sculptures again 7 grades but I've not seen any for common and uncommon (ancient Sarcosuchus and Brutal Mammoth)

Evidence
http://item.koramgame.com/cm/version155/index_04.html

this next statement may get me banned however I feel as a long term player of this game that I have to say it.  There was a game show in the uk who offered a prize to where there was no means of getting surely saying we can get commen and uncommen trinkets and beast sculpture is exactly the same thing?  Even if you'd put them in an event and charged us a LOW ammount of gold to get 1 then atleast it gives us the chance to have them.  I thought atleast 1 would have been made available for Dark HSL but that pize is the same as dark TRL but the dificulty of HSL's alot higher.

I see more and more people quitting each server with every update but nothing's ever done with the lower populated servers we're left and forgotten about.
I aint here to make friends
Simcard s12 KA (retired)
Simcard s18 Charlie (retired)
Simcard s19 KA
Dazzel s23 Caeser

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 15-1-2014 13:48:21 |Show all posts
But please change the name of s19 to the server that was forgotten
Have 3 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
nilemontor + 5 Powerfull!
kordosoft + 15 the koram's forgotten server=s19
YuffieK + 10 Powerfull!

Total score: Point + 30   View Rating Log

Simcard s12 KA (retired)
Simcard s19 KA
Dazzel s23 Caeser

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 15-1-2014 15:44:05 |Show all posts
This is why real players should be allowed to test updates before launch...find this crap before you guys implement it, since you clearly don't try to hard to find them all with this many bugs..
Have 2 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
kordosoft + 3 they used to do that on t1...now closed
simcard + 10 The best! fantastic idea

Total score: Point + 13   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 15-1-2014 16:14:07 |Show all posts
people like me who spent big money playing this are withdrawing their money because we are getting nothing in return. if you want us to spend again then u must make changes or the game will die. you have been warned

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 15-1-2014 19:21:22 |Show all posts
kordosoft replied at 15-1-2014 10:18
IGN: HellBaby
Server: s19

1) can you provide us some BRs to verify?
2) we tested, it doesn't move to filter page.
3) we will adjust the prosperity soon.
4+5) we've got nothing left to say except the rates have never changed since day one scout and tower released. the scout content (not rate) has changed twice: adding eternal horse+cape and moving purple horses to 3rd scout man. that' all we did. you can choose not to believe us, it's your choice.
6) it's a bug, and it will be gone next time.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 15-1-2014 19:39:43 |Show all posts
COM - Team replied at 15-1-2014 19:21
3) we will ...

TY so much for the prosperity!!

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Newbie Guide Medal Captain

Post time 15-1-2014 19:53:19 |Show all posts
COM - Team replied at 16-1-2014 04:21
3) we will ...

1) http://s19.cm.koramgame.com//rep ... fa2e6f2d3de141c0bf0
I never play in that formation with Black Prince in front... I play him bottom right...this doesn't make sense, also noticed some random hits few days ago in the rebellion and didn't had any hero that hitted random
2) you need to have few more jewels than slots avaible... then click jewel icon from bottom menu, click last page and click dismatch without selecting any jewel(it fails)
4+5) it's impossible to get 1 weapon eternal after lot of months and so few skinfax comparing to the other servers. Isn't like we don't scout or we don't run New World Legions. Seems to us that some servers have a better dropping ratio or? BTW: you can check any record from s19 for drops and compare them to your activity log from other servers and give us a instagram
7) I think someone else reported this
8) a neff it's necessary on the phoenix bird(at least for some servers that didn't killed the bird in last few weeks[6 months s19])

and thnx for the the prosperity on the new cities.
IGN: GameOver!

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Bug Hunter The Best Terrific Attacker The Highness Everlight Contributor

Post time 15-1-2014 20:16:34 |Show all posts
Larnor replied at 16-1-2014 10:39
TY so much for the prosperity!!

TY for the change of the prosperity

much better if also included the investment we spent after updates
Have 2 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
COMKD + 5 100% agree should have the added investm
Shalira + 10 totally agree

Total score: Point + 15   View Rating Log

[img]http://forum.koramgame.com/static/im

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-1-2014 02:43:17 |Show all posts
with what kordosoft and the others from s19 have written i am in agreement and its nice to see these issues brought to light.

i myself left the game for over a year and have come back since oct, i have been working hard to try and get drops sometimes hitting the dragons or pizarro all 12 fights (not often that oppertunity arises but it does) but without a single frag and since i have been back the only piece of equipment i have been able to add to my heros is a skinfaxi,
im grateful i have it but in all that time i would expect alittle more.

as it stands i have the same gear really that i had when i left the game initially about 15 months ago and in total including my down time i been playin well over 3 years and have never found drops so hard to come by that it takes 3 months to only get half way to a hades crown, so at this rate in 2 years ill have 4!! that is a bit too much. scoutin has always took time i get that and personally dont have a issue there but for me it is campaign drops that seem so hard to get

BUT!!!
I am gonna give credit where credit is due and thank you koram for prosperity change and also eu arena, it is sooo much better not staying up till 1am the odd time to take part. these 2 things are a huge positive from my perspective.

last to add please sort fl out i cannot get any troop loss, not good for quests there, please bring back daily active points for bird, i never get drops from nor ever see it beat on s19 which i could personally live with and only hit it for a boost in daily active but with them gone i stopped hittin it as i get more evo from my banner on dark maps
finally please take a look at drops, at the very least put 1 drop per reset in campaign hero fights cause most times there are none.

anyhow good hit on prosperity, its very very much appreciated and a massive thumbs up from me on that

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-1-2014 04:05:48 |Show all posts
head_hunter replied at 16-1-2014 18:13
can u please sort out the feudal land bug, as atm not losing any troops

its all down to your computer and the stability of the programmes you run. u may have a conflict.
I am sure there cant be any bugs in MS as they have been reported and FIXED so many times

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-1-2014 04:08:01 |Show all posts
can agy one explain how theinvestment in KA and charlies political cities on S23 has gone done over night.
any kinow the reason?

Use magic Report

Super Guru

Peekaboo

Point
UID
Post time 16-1-2014 05:51:49 |Show all posts
poshscouser replied at 16-1-2014 04:08
can agy one explain how theinvestment in KA and charlies political cities on S23 has gone done over  ...

cuz the gap between Paris-Quebec,London-Boston and Rome-Santa Fe was too big,
all players who moved need to upgrade a ton of gear ( talking about 800k+ and 900k+ per upgrade),45k from taxes just wasnt gonna cut it.
Belgian red devil

illdrago U2 noob

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-1-2014 06:13:21 |Show all posts
so why copy the investments from europe citie why not just make base level bigger for all cities,
When you move into new area new city u except that investment will be the same for all inthe new cities
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
kordosoft -9

Total score: Point -9   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-1-2014 06:15:12 |Show all posts
head_hunter replied at 16-1-2014 20:49
as I said feudal lands not MS

so misread but but still the same difference. its a conflict on your system. CS will tell u programme is debugged.
if you can tell me and CS what else it might be i m  sure they be interested
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
kordosoft -9

Total score: Point -9   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-1-2014 07:32:22 |Show all posts
poshscouser replied at 16-1-2014 21:13
so why copy the investments from europe citie why not just make base level bigger for all cities,
Wh ...

they have sorted the issue
for which so many are thankful and happy

there is always gonna be different ideas and ways in what approach people can take, but lets all just be happy koram have listened and rectified this problem 1 way or another.

for this they have my many thanks

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-1-2014 17:00:24 |Show all posts
COM - Team replied at 16-1-2014 10:21
3) we will ...

Right I can't prove this but when the tower come out I was getting a drop every other day some times I'd get 6 drops in a week.  Since arround the first week in december I have gotten arround 4 drops so we're talking about a change from 3-5 a week to 1-2 a month.  Now yeah I may have been lucky when tower first opened or it may have been Koram rewarding me for golding the ammount that I have done since the servers been open I don't know.  What I do know is all last week I haven't seen a drop on my account this week so far I got 1 marz fragment I don't know how long before yesterday when I last got a drop I've only started logging each day what I am getting.
PS I do 400 floors in the tower

Also what's going to happen about the bird I've logged this once already and I beleive others have logged it also we get the same answer that the bird's hp will ajust but in 4 or 5 months maybe longer it hasn't ajusted.

I'd like to also point out that if the bird's hp was at a decent level then doing 20 rounds wouldn't cut it that the only way the bird would last for 20 rounds is if people heavy golded the timer.  With this in mind I'm happy that koram removed the bird battles from the daily active chart.  However if they do bring them back I beleive 5 or 10 battles should be enough maybe include 10-20 scouts too.

Finally regarding legion drops I will take it uppon myself if need be to take a log of every legion battle done over the next few days (once the event is over and drop rate is back to "normal")
Simcard s12 KA (retired)
Simcard s19 KA
Dazzel s23 Caeser

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-1-2014 17:07:00 |Show all posts
COM - Team replied at 16-1-2014 10:21
3) we will ...

again regarding the tower could you please if you're still adament that the drop rate hasn't changed look into s19 then? Due to health issues I'm pritty much house bound I put the comp on and it's on for arround 12-14 hours a day,  the little bits I where I can get out of the house the computer is still on I go back and check what drops there's been

Also people please post your average weekly/monthly tower drop ammounts espeshally if it's more than 1 every 2-3 weeks
Simcard s12 KA (retired)
Simcard s19 KA
Dazzel s23 Caeser

Use magic Report

Super Guru

Peekaboo

Point
UID
Post time 16-1-2014 17:30:58 |Show all posts
simcard replied at 16-1-2014 17:07
again regarding the tower could you please if you're still adament that the drop rate hasn't chang ...

an average of 3-4 frags from tower a week,however,the days that i do get eternal drops from tower,i get extremely low EP ( example : had a crown + hammerfrag today,i had only 200 EP from 545 lvls.and gold well uhm thats even less motivating...)
Belgian red devil

illdrago U2 noob

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Newbie Guide Medal Captain

Post time 16-1-2014 17:32:53 |Show all posts
s19: my last one was now 2 weeks - 360 lv
u5: same as on s19 - 280lv
u4: same as above - 280lv
IGN: GameOver!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

9-5-2021 15:58 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.011717 second(s), 10 queries .