Search
View: 3220|Reply: 10

Job Advancement Videos+ Written Guide-Incomplete [Copy this link to quote]

ST Moderator

Keeping it realz.

Point
UID
Post time 24-11-2012 15:09:41 |Show all posts
I saw some threads that wanted to know how a sage would do it. This video shows a good way to do it. I will try to find other videos of job changing, or make some when I come back to the game(I hope soon). Please note that most, if not all of these videos will be in Chinese or Japanese. Each section is coloured differently for your convenience.

Spirit Hare Note: These classes will be out in December
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcgWhz1cY44&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCy2PdvXpdk&feature=related( This is a video of Hunting Soul)

Detail TBA when released.

Archer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2 ... p;feature=endscreen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDKtbyYwXs(Playing the Terrain)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8aiq2bf3ig(Bowman, It seems like all of these videos use freeze shot regardless either Bowman or Marksman)

For Archer, use Ice Shot to slow down the boss. If you have Bombard, you can alternate between the two. Make sure you use the +10% move speed skil l(Speed Demon) to make kiting easier. Also, have a pet with stun, just in case.

Warrior

Berserker: The best pet for this class is Stun/-Movement Speed + Hit Rate pet. The tactic to kill this boss is to take the damage that the boss deals, and attack for your life. Make sure that you have transform on most of the time.

General: The best pet for this has to be -Hit Rate + Movement Speed/Stun. The tactic to defeat this boss is to spam whatever skill you are using Dash/ Furious Strike. For Furious Strike I would kite the boss in the circle. I never tested it for the Dash tactic, but I am looking for a General who can tell me how this would work.

Assassin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DymzZVfQDU&feature=related( This is a stalker based on the other videos this author posted)

Dodge/Crit:

Charge up your Spirit Form to 1,000. Get a stun pet. Stun the boss, then attack and use Spirit Form. Spam your skills until he dies. Make sure you use your pet to stun, not your char (pet stun is longer). Bring pots and tonics, just in case.

Atk Spd/Dodge:

Easy peasy. This build will naturally have a lot of evasion, so all you have to do is just attack. Bring pots. Make sure to use Spirit Form, as well.

Atk Spd/Crit OR pure crit:

Bring pots and tonics. You will need a stun pet for this. Spam your attacks until you're low on health. Just before you die make sure your pet stuns. This way you can run away and heal yourself, then go back to attacking again.

Sorcerer

Mediums: This class depending whether you are Healer Medium or Dps Medium. The way to do the healer medium job change is really simple.
First: You need a fully geared pet with all the slots filled with 30 or 40 pet gear.
Second: The pet HAS to have STUN. I can not stress that enough.
Third: Heal the pet until Ayumi is dead. I know that doing it slowly is completely boring, but healers have the most reliable job change since they heal.

As a side-note, you can attack the boss with normal attack while healing. This works as long as your pet is doing more damage than you. If it isn't, you're obviously hybrid, or wearing the wrong gears. Or your pet is really, really weak.

Dps Medium
: I would basically kite Ayumi with frostbite. I would also get a Stun pet + -Movement Speed pet. At the start of the battle I would select the -Movement Speed and when you need stun, press the stun skill for pet. Kite it around, like an Archer. Use the AoE to -move speed, as well as your pet. If in a dire situation, use the stun from your pet.
There really isn't a lot of ways to do 2nd job for this class same for most too.

Witch: Healer Witch: I know this sounds completely stupid, but people have done this. The way to do it is like Sage and Medium. One: Get a pet geared with 30, 40 pet gear.
Two: Get a pet with a stun skill.
Three: Heal the pet while it attacks the boss and wait until the boss is dead.

Dps Witch: Similar to Medium, but I would kite the boss in a circle using Flame strike. I never tried this, but I heard it works really well. I am a lvl 60 witch, but I did the 2nd job quest at lvl 50 so it was really easy to do it.

Run around using Flame Strike, as well as Incinerate. As a Witch, you should have a stun pet, too. If you don't already have the immobilize skill (ice one), get it before the job change. It helps a lot.

Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BINl_rzsIjo
Sage: Most of these are healers, but there is a few dps sages. Heal Sage: This is basically the same thing as Healer Medium way to do it. Use a pet to take him down, while you use normal attack and healing skills.

Mystic: The best way to do it is to kite Sadi with Lightning Bolt, and for Pet I suggest getting a -Movement Speed + Stun Pet. I suggest to keep -Movement Speed skill always on and turn on Stun when in need or Sadi casts Twister buster.

Or do what IamNick did, spam your skills and attack. Use Lightning Bolt mainly, just to slow him. Shockwave to knockback, and use a stun pet in dire situations. Also, you have Tornado if you really need it.

Fighter

Masters: The pet for this class would be a -Hit Rate pet with Stun/-Movement Speed. This class you can either take the damage and pray it will be enough for you not to die. The other way would be is to kite it in a circle, much like a sorc, with either jab or concussive Strike.

Nope, as a Master you should be strong enough to survive. Run in, stun, and use Concussive and Charge to take him down. Should be easy enough!

Wanderers: I think this one will have a good amount of dodge + parry that it can tank it. The pet for this class I would pick a pet with -Hit Rate or Stun. The only thing you can really do is stay up close and use transform, and move when he casts the Twister Blaster.

Thank You. IamNick really helped out with this guide =)
It would be helpful if you guys could record a video of your class defeating the boss =)

Have 2 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
Pherucia + 5 Usefull
Lyss + 20 Very useful thanks! :D

Total score: Point + 25   View Rating Log

Please be real.

Point
UID
Post time 24-11-2012 15:19:04 |Show all posts
Adding to Archive, seccc.
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
Patrick.. + 50 Was a great help in this guide =)

Total score: Point + 50   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ST Moderator

Keeping it realz.

Point
UID
Post time 24-11-2012 19:13:27 |Show all posts
Bump. This guide is almost complete, but I'm looking for people to make videos of classes doing this, so we can help people out. I'm looking so I can find more classes.
Please be real.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-11-2012 19:54:51 |Show all posts
Nice work Patrick, but pls cut all the multi colours. It's not pleasing to eye.

Use magic Report

ST Moderator

Keeping it realz.

Point
UID
Post time 24-11-2012 19:55:56 |Show all posts
kellow333 replied at 24-11-2012 19:54
Nice work Patrick, but pls cut all the multi colours. It's not pleasing to eye.

I'll leave the class titles colored, but the rest of the text black.
Please be real.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 30-11-2012 12:05:37 |Show all posts
The following statements are all based in my experience. No videos were made during job/class advancement for the said classes but the goal is met without hassle and in only one try.

Lv.40 Sorc -> Medium (Support)
Lv.5 Blizzared
Lv.6 Renewal
Lv.3 Invigorate
Lv.40 2Star-Ranked Pet (-mvspeed & atkspd AND stun skills) with
- Lv.40 Weapon
- Lv.40 Head Gear, and
- Lv.40 Necklace (chance to stun)
Lv.40 Merge Pet (mvspd/spirit/castspd)
Arena Token: Got from 5vs1 arena - where 1 is the boss/monster
Training Ground Coins: Let my wonder pet kill the wolf. And Ayumi too.

Lv.45 Archer (MM), Fighter (M), Warrior (B), Assasin (S)
- All equipped with Lv. 43 set and Lv.40 weapon (Archer used a Lv.30 xbow and still using a Lv.30 xbow even though it is already Lv.50).
- All has the same pet, Bentu, but not shared. Each has their own. 2 star-ranked.
- Merge pets
  - Archer: Corruptor + Armored Grub
  - Fighter & Assasin: Nibler + Bone Grub
  - Warrior: Wildebeest (pure)
Arena Tokens: -same as sorc-
Training Ground Coins: Sandy ate the wolf.

Lessons: Over Power /them/ with levels (emphasizing levels). Do it on Lv.40 or 41, maybe 42, perhaps 43, if you are a masochist. No one is stopping you

Use magic Report

ST Moderator

Keeping it realz.

Point
UID
Post time 27-12-2012 13:57:40 |Show all posts
2ColouredEyes replied at 30-11-2012 12:05
The following statements are all based in my experience. No videos were made during job/class advanc ...

Thansk for the advice on things *even though i'm late*. I'll start writing the guide on forest guard job change since i've done it personally. Then i'll have dancing moon done in a few days.
Please be real.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 31-12-2012 20:26:50 |Show all posts
Hm... I can get videos of a job change, if you like. For Spirit Wizard. Maybe.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 19-10-2013 08:30:35 |Show all posts
IamNick replied at 31-12-2012 20:26
Hm... I can get videos of a job change, if you like. For Spirit Wizard. Maybe.

Is there any information about the job change for an illusionist? Please help O.0

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Everlight Contributor

Post time 19-10-2013 10:53:48 |Show all posts
beets replied at 19-10-2013 10:30
Is there any information about the job change for an illusionist? Please help O.0

There were a couple suggestions from Hareball and kellow on how to do it in this thread:
http://forum.koramgame.com/thread-85920-1-2.html

As well as from xXxAngiexXx's build thread:
At level 40 you would fight Against This sweet hero Balan
How to kill it?
Well that's pretty easy actually all you need to do is set up Iron Wall Array + Defending Array And spam Lightning Stroke + Lunar Chop Remember to bring some potions and don't transform until he does remember to have always Iron wall array and defending array on all time cause if he stuns you with 1 of those not on would be GG Next try.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 19-10-2013 18:42:18 |Show all posts
The general way to defeat any boss is to grab tonics, pots & a stun pet. Then just spam your most powerful skills (kite the boss if you're ranged and you feel you need to), and when the boss transforms, you transform (and stay transformed).

'course, you can always just wait for higher level or grab better gear.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

7-5-2021 14:58 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.010293 second(s), 12 queries .