Search
Author: z3r0

[Guide]Unusual Occurrences Quests - Completed   [Copy this link to quote]

Guru

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Point
UID
Post time 16-11-2012 10:22:22 |Show all posts
I ran in then out that hill instantly and he followed me before i even notice(thought that's wrong place at first).

xz3r0xLv63 Physical Ranger - In progress of soloing every heroic dg.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-11-2012 21:19:33 |Show all posts
Lyss replied at 15-11-2012 16:47
When you get to the cherry blossom tree altar, a pink-haired NPC should be sitting there waiting.  ...

Can't find the NPC at all.

Use magic Report

Guru

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Point
UID
Post time 16-11-2012 21:28:01 |Show all posts
The NPC will disappear if Yofed reached the place before you.

The NPC is at x540 y180, 30% running is enuff lol(which means you can't win using only 15% running mount)

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-11-2012 21:57:11 |Show all posts
z3r0 replied at 16-11-2012 21:28

The NPC is at x540 y180, 30% running  ...

Thanks a lot. I hope I it is there x.x

And I have 30%+ move speed, lol. I'm an Archer.

Edit: Can't find it. -.-

Use magic Report

Guru

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Point
UID
Post time 16-11-2012 22:41:14 |Show all posts

No idea how you cant find her...

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-11-2012 23:29:14 |Show all posts
z3r0 replied at 16-11-2012 22:41
No idea how you cant find her...

It was because I didn't beat the NPC. Lol.

Where did you find NPC Pip?

Nevermind.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Everlight Contributor

Post time 18-11-2012 00:36:58 |Show all posts
[email protected] replied at 15-11-2012 20:18
You can only get CC one lifetime for it will reset each day?

Thanks for you contribution

One CC for each map completed, I dont think this is doable more than once because it's a reward for unlocking an achievement.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 18-11-2012 16:27:28 |Show all posts
z3r0 replied at 17-11-2012 04:28

The NPC is at x540 y180, 30% running  ...

How did you do it with 30% running. I have tried with 35% (15% mount, 10% passive and 10% buff from 'Dusty Youth Diary' quest) and just can't do it. I get there a split second before him but by the time I've clicked here he got there and they both dissappear.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 18-11-2012 18:49:45 |Show all posts
* Skyfire

- Perfect Tailor

Talk to Kushu and you will gain a sewing box. Use it then talk to Kushu again

i hope this one is helpful

About the scrap paper event in Ancient Sand Sea, you will gain a letter with Coordinates in it. I tried to got to the exact location on the map and right clicked on it but nothing happened. Maybe itsstill bugged. We have to wait for that

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Everlight Contributor

Post time 18-11-2012 18:50:03 |Show all posts
Sandy Valley (cont'd)

Pursuit of Love - Buy Oil Brush from Item Trader Bodalo in Sandstone Cliff.
Go to X:553, Y:102 (the tree near the Flower Demon spawn) and use the Oil Brush to get a Perfect Ancient Love Letter Template
Go to X:226, Y:511 and talk to the nameless NPC then give him the letter template to get the achievement.

Candid Cameraman - Defeat Beebo the Observer until you get an Eye of Depth.
Talk to NPC Gedah (X:121, Y:68) and ask him to help process a camera. He'll give you a Rat Camera.
Stand in front of the Medic standing by the Hall of Knowledge entrance (X:283, Y:408) and use the Rat Camera to take a photo.
Talk to Elder Taishi back at Sandstone Cliff and fulfill his wish to get the achievement.

Kill Goblin Spiders - Go to the Enemy Camp and kill the DomesticatedSpiders to get Spider Sap.
Once you have 20 Spider Saps, give them to Elder Donjust by claiming you wiped out the spiders for the achievement.

White Lie - Defeat Beebo the Observer until you get an Eye of Depth.
Talk to NPC Gedah (X:121, Y:68) and ask him to help process space-time looking glass. He'll give you a Glass of Time.
Go to the top of the bridge made of a skeleton (X:244, Y:406) and use the Glass of Time to get a Disturbing Photo.
Talk to NPC Lemur (X:194, Y:241) and tell him what you gleaned from the space time looking glass to get the achievement.

NOTE: Once you finish a kingdom, you receive a Protective Crystal Chest in the mail which contains 3 Protective Crystals.

Wind Chime Ridge

Genius Fisher - Defeat Kanke (break BP) until he drops Large Scale Fishing Tool.
Buy a Lure-less Big Mouth Fishing Rod and Pure Soil Fishing Rod from Fishing Expert Dalo (X:157, Y:410).
Start fishing with the Pure Soil Fishing Rod (auto or manual) until you get Green Silk Fish.
Right-click the Lure-less Big Mouth Fishing Rod and craft a Big Mouth Fishing Rod.
Follow the coordinates (X:180, Y:430) and use the Big Mouth Fishing Rod to spawn a giant fish.
Lower the fish's HP to 50% or below and use the Large Scale Fishing Tool to receive Sabashi's Fishing Tool.
Talk to Fishing Expert Dalo again and choose to give him a Gyotaku fish for the achievement.

Old Badge - Buy the Dirty Old Badge from the Arms Officer north of the Warehouse Keeper in Sylph Lodge. (Requires 3600 Glorious Shield Prestige)
Defeat Grass Beetles (break BP) until you get Cleaning Oil.
Defeat Advisors (break BP) until you get Cleaning Cloth.
Right-click the Dirty Old Badge and craft the Ancient Glorious Shield Badge.
Talk to Gatherer Luke (X:255, Y:360) and give him a medal of bravery to get the achievement.

Flower of Glory - Defeat Elemental Saman (break BP) until you get an Ancient Beauty Photo.
Talk to Banya (by the Assembly Ground entrance) and give him the ancient photograph to get the achievement.

Hasiwula's Pet - Walk around X:544, Y:52 until you get a cute new summon named Hardy.
This summon will follow you for 30 minutes.
Talk to Elder Hasiwula (X:367, Y:276) and choose to bring his pet home to get the achievement.

Crystal Flower - Defeat Assassins (break BP) until you get a Flower Knife.
Stand by the purple flowers behind the Hell Boar (X:335, Y:118) then target the flowers and use the Flower Knife to get a Crystal Flower.
Talk to Item Trader Geth in Sylph Lodge and choose to give him the flower to get the achievement.

Lake Kirin

Immortality Faerie Fruit - Defeat the unnamed flower at X:536, Y:58 to get a Rainbow Fruit.
Use the Rainbow Fruit to get the achievement as well as a 2 minute Poison Fruit debuff that lowers your HP Max by 10%. (Yay! <.<)
You should have a Partially Eaten Poison Fruit in your inventory now, use it to get the debuff again..if you want to!

Secret Slate - Defeat Ancient Turtles (break BP) until you get an Ancient Prose Tablet.
Talk to Holy Beast King Mountain Kirin (X:387, Y:241) and give him the slate to get the achievement.

Pious Ritualist- Defeat Firelight Tamo (break BP) until you get an Unlit Lantern.
Defeat Abyss Flames (break BP) until you get a Blue Flame.
Defeat Sleek Fish (break BP) until you get Kerosene.
Right-click the lantern and craft the Blue Flame Lantern.
Go to the Evil Sleek Fish spawn (X:60, Y:316) and use the Blue Flame Lantern to get the achievement.

Goblin Story - Buy Toffee from Item Trader Jibator (X:143, Y:113).
Go to the Ancient Turtles area and wait for a Faerie Fish Lake Goblin to appear. She'll be very small and start to run around.
Target her and try to use the Toffee on her. You'll get her as a summon if you're successful as well as the achievement.
This summon lasts an hour and gives you a +10% Luck buff.

This is Gravity! - Go to X:257, Y:207 and walk by the unnamed fruit trees to receive a Fallen Hami Melon.
Use the Fallen Hami Melon to get the achievement.

Sunset Ridge

Kirin Hero Books - Defeat Spy (break BP) until you get a Kylin Hero Card (Volume one)
Defeat Novel Hunter (break BP) until you get a Kylin Hero Card (Volume two)
Defeat Destroyer (break BP) until you get a Kylin Hero Card (Volume three)
Defeat Mage Advisor (break BP) until you get a Kylin Hero Card (Volume four)
Talk to Haitena (X:104, Y:376) and give him the hero card to get the achievement.

Sunset Ridge Beast - Sky Guardian - Defeat Fatal Kamui (break BP) until you get a Magical Spirit Feather.
Go to X:280, Y:315 and talk to the unnamed Stone Soul Spirit and give him 10 Soul Stone fragments (drops all over the map) in exchange for a Four Cornered Spirit Stone.
Go to X:254, Y:92 and use the feather to spawn a giant unnamed Sky Guardian.
Talk to the spirit and replenish its power to get the achievement.

Sunset Ridge Beast - Eternal Guardian - Defeat Forest Giant (break BP) until you get Clean Jade White Wood.
Defeat Novel Hunter (break BP) until you get a White Spirit.
Right-click the Clean Jade White Wood and craft White Plains Spirit Alcohol.
Go to X:280, Y:315 and talk to the unnamed Stone Soul Spirit and give him 10 Soul Stone fragments (drops all over the map) in exchange for a Four Cornered Spirit Stone.
Go to X:266, Y:481 and use the White Plains Spirit Alcohol to summon a giant nameless turtle.
Talk to the turtle and replenish his spirit power to get the achievement.

Sunset Ridge Beast - Spirit Spring Guardian - Defeat Drillbit Jelly (break BP) until you get a Spirit Horn.
Go to X:57, Y:496 and use the Spirit Horn to get a Celestial Horn.
Go near Toba's spawn (X:526, Y:307) and use the Celestial horn to summon a giant dragon.
Talk to this Spirit Guardian and replenish his power to get the achievement.

Sunset Ridge Beast - Moon Shrine Guardian - Complete the Misty Sage Home instance and before exiting, talk to the Sun Holy Beast at the end about Sunset Ridge's spirit power to receive a Reflective Orb.
Go to X:39, Y:328 and use the Reflective Orb to summon a nameless wolf.
Talk to the wolf and replenish its power to get the achievement.

Use magic Report

Guru

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Point
UID
Post time 19-11-2012 01:30:35 |Show all posts
kellow333 replied at 18-11-2012 16:27
How did you do it with 30% running. I have tried with 35% (15% mount, 10% passive and 10% buff fro ...

You should not be a good man and run a few step before starting the race lol. I will try to record it later.

Thx Lyss for those quests, i added them but will highlight later xD. Will add Ledes's one after completed the whole map.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 19-11-2012 02:15:59 |Show all posts
kellow333 replied at 18-11-2012 16:27
How did you do it with 30% running. I have tried with 35% (15% mount, 10% passive and 10% buff fro ...

Same. You can't. I ended up borrowing a friend's mount to do it.

Use magic Report

Guru

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Point
UID
Post time 19-11-2012 02:36:52 |Show all posts
http://youtu.be/AxEVjivS6Dw

Welp, the lag affected a little, but not impossible.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 19-11-2012 02:43:13 |Show all posts
z3r0 replied at 19-11-2012 02:36

LOL, you cheated! You have to start at the guyyyy.

Use magic Report

Guru

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Point
UID
Post time 19-11-2012 06:36:40 |Show all posts
Lyss replied at 18-11-2012 18:50
Sandy Valley (cont'd)

I just noticed an item hasn't been used: Blue Scald Medicine from the item trader near HOK entrance...

This make me think, may be later map's quests will require items from previous maps.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Everlight Contributor

Post time 19-11-2012 06:37:47 |Show all posts
z3r0 replied at 19-11-2012 08:36
I just noticed an item hasn't been used: Blue Scald Medicine from the item trader near HOK entranc ...

Yeah..I'm guessing it's used in a later map o.o..maybe.

I did as much as I could of Sunset Ridge..the low drop rate on boss items is killing me and I think the final achievement there is bugged. That's +3 achievement reports coming in to Koramgame support from me. XD

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 19-11-2012 07:02:44 |Show all posts
Lyss replied at 18-11-2012 18:50
Sandy Valley (cont'd)

Lyss, can you show me where to walk by to get the melon? I've tried and failed QQ

Use magic Report

Guru

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Point
UID
Post time 19-11-2012 07:08:59 |Show all posts

Just run around the tree in the pic until you are stunned(blame the fruit lol).

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 19-11-2012 13:22:29 |Show all posts
z3r0 replied at 19-11-2012 09:36

Thx, that little trick of getting a head start works wonders, did it easy doing it that way.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Everlight Contributor

Post time 19-11-2012 13:25:26 |Show all posts
Ice Crystal Snowfield

Eat Meat Loaf - Buy Pattern: Meaty Fly-trap from Item Trader Ganchi in Vale of Regret.
Defeat Meaty Fly-trap until you have 10 Meat Eating Seeds and 10 Fantasy Flowers.
Right-click the Meat Fly-trap pattern and craft a Meaty Fly-trap Shapeshifter
Use the Shapeshifter to turn into a Meaty Fly-trap! This is a +10% Movement Speed buff that lasts 30 minutes.
Go to X:186, Y:30 and stand in front of the cauldron.
Use Frost Meat Loaf to get the achievement.

Wonders of Snowfield - Defeat Robbers until you get Blank Shell.
Go to X:115, Y:547 and use the Blank Shell to get a Shell With One Recording.
Go to X:66, Y:417 and use the shell to get a Shell with Two Recordings.
Go to X:495, Y:41 and use the shell to get a Full Shell.
Talk to Gatherer Chimuge (X:201, Y:204) and give her the record to get the achievement.

Taboo Cuisine - Awakenings - Attack the cooking pots surrounding Robbers until you get Recipe: Dark Materials: Wordless Heavenly Braise.
Defeat Ice Fly-traps until you have 5 Ice Crystal Pollen.
Defeat Crabby Scorpions until you have 6 Crab Shells.
Defeat Poison Landfish until you have 7 Icthyosaur's Poison Skin.
Right-click the pattern and craft Dark Materials: Wordless Heavenly Braise.
Talk to Gatherer Tataya (X:449, Y:209) and give him the Wordless Heavenly Braise  to get the achievement.
You can choose to keep the item and use it as a buff which reduces defense by 5% and increases max HP & max MP by 5% for 30 minutes.

Taboo Cuisine - Imperius Well - Defeat Mask Spirits until you get a Recipe: Dark Materials: Eclipse Bowl.
Defeat Stone Grubs until you have 5 Maggot Eggs.
Defeat Crystal Turtles until you have 6 Crystal Turtle Shells.
Defeat Thick Landfish until you have 7 Tough Icthyosaur's Skin.
Right-click the pattern and craft Dark Materials: Eclipse Bowl.
Talk to Gatherer Tataya (X:449, Y:209) and give him the Eclipse Bowl to get the achievement.
You can choose to keep the item and use it as a buff which reduces maxHP by 5% and increases Physical Critical Hit & Magical Critical Hit by 5% for 30 minutes.

Taboo Cuisine - heartbroken cake - Defeat Special Hags until you get Recipe: Dark Materials: Heartbreaker Cake
Attack the cooking pots surrounding Robbers until you get Hell's Chili.
Defeat Nobles until you have 7 Devil's Bananas.
Defeat Assassins until you have 7 Green Bird Eggs.
Right-click the pattern to craft Dark Materials: Heartbreaker Cake.
Talk to Gatherer Tataya (X:449, Y:209) and give him the Heartbreaker Cake to get the achievement.
You can choose to keep the item and use it as a buff which reduces Speed by 5% and increases Dodge & Parry by 5% for 30 minutes.

Bluemoon Forest

Cinderella - Talk to Hamuer (X:97, Y:216) about the crystal slippers to receive a Crystal Slipper.
Talk to Shadah (X:185, Y:91) and let her try on the crystal slippers.
Talk to Dawo (next ot the City of the Frozen Spirit entrance) and let her try on the crystal slippers to receive a Weapon Box.
Talk to Weapon Trader Luoer and give her the weapon box to get the achievement.

Mirror - Attack the chests by Ruins Protectors and City Guards until you get an Honest Magic Mirror.
Walk up to the group of three Lunar Fox Women at X:174, Y:72 and use the mirror to summon a Rivereast Lionwolf.
Defeat the lionwolf to get the achievement.

Beauty and Beast - Talk to Wentehe (X:257, Y:440) and choose "I can't find my Lionwolf" to receive Wentehe's Wolflion Collar.
Get a Snow Wolf to half HP or less and use the collar to get Wentehe's Green Snow Wolflion.
Talk to Wentehe again and choose to give her the lionwolf for the achievement.

Bell Tower Hunchback - Talk to Gatherer Delibaier (X:252, Y:143) and talk about the monster to get Pattern: Bell Tower Hunchback Shapeshifter.
Defeat City Guards until you have 10 Glenn Wood.
Defeat Anchorets until you have 10 Hidden Ghost Stones.
Right-click the pattern to craft a Bell Tower Shapeshifter.
Go to Sproutling Woodland and use the Shapeshifter to get a +10% Movement Speed buff for 30 minutes.
Walk to X:172, Y:490 to see the bats spawn and get the achievement.

Sleeping Beauty - Attack the chests around the Scouts area in the middle of the map until you get a Ghostly Fragrance and Deafening Cannon.
Go to X:505, Y:476 and use the fragrance to summon a Sleeping Succubus.
Use the Deafening Cannon on the Sleeping Succubus get the achievement.

Silverblood Loch

Annealing - Buy the Pattern: Frozen Crystal Shapeshifter from Item Trader Kaerpapa in Lunar Fox Refuge.
Attack the crystals near Green Shell Crabs until you get a Heat Sucking Ice Bug and Freezing Point Soul.
Right-click the pattern and craft the Frozen Crystal Shapeshifter to get a -10% Movement Speed debuff for 30 minutes.
Go to X: 210, Y:273 and use the shapeshifter to get the achievement and a Sealed Magic Lamp.

Moths to Flame - After getting the Annealing achievement, you should have received a Sealed Magic Lamp.
Go to X: 210, Y:273 and use the lamp to spawn an unnamed NPC.
Talk to him and check on his condition to get a Shiranui Curse buff for 5 minutes.
Go to X:59, Y:509 to spawn 4 larvae. Defeat these to collect Flame Moth Phosphorous Powder.
Head back to the NPC  and give him the powder to get the achievement and a Huge Moth Wing.

Making Fire - After getting the Moths to Flame achievement, you should have received a Huge Moth Wing.
Go to X: 210, Y:273 and use the wing to spawn a Flame Moth.
Defeat the Flame Moth to get the achievement.

Sorrow of the Snow - Defeat any monster on the map until you have a Slingshot.
Defeat any boss on the map until you have a Moonfox Doll.
Go to X:377, Y:171 and use the Moonfox Doll to spawn an Angry Bird.
Use the Slingshot on the Angry Bird to get the achievement.

Moon Crown - Attack the chests by the Swordmen and Duelists until you get a Developer.
You'll need to collect 10 of Treasure Map Piece I, II & III.
  • Treasure Map Piece I: Blue Snow Ram, Energy Wind, Begrudge Spirit, Prism Shell Crab, High Priest, Spy
  • Treasure Map Piece II: Ice Crystal Ram, Thick Jelly, Evil Spirit, Hardshell Jelly Fish, Duelist
  • Treasure Map Piece III: Armor Snow Bear, Violent Wind, Green Shell Crab, Spikey Jelly Fish, Swordman
Right-click Developer and craft a Treasure Map.
Go to X:464, Y:70 and talk to the unnamed NPC.
Give Nazo the treasure map to get the achievement.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

7-5-2021 15:11 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.026787 second(s), 9 queries .