Search
View: 7509|Reply: 12

[Class-Magic] HYBRID SHAMAN AND ICE/FIRE SORCERER [Including 2nd Job] [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 12-7-2012 06:11:44 |Show all posts

Hello everyone :3

I'm Cami and I'll share with you my strategy for Hybrid Shaman and Fire/Ice DPS Sorcerer with 2nd Job.

Why choose this build?
I wanted to make a sorcerer, that by using both the attribute of ice as the attribute of fire can solo boss in instances and a Hybrid Shaman refers a players who do not want to depend on someone to play, as is the case Full Support Shaman so Hybrid Shaman can use offensive spells and Heal in party too. As different players have different type of play style, this is only my opinion. You don’t have to follow my build if you don’t like it, is simple ;D

Now let's look at build Skills.
MY CURRENT BUILD FOR HYBRID SHAMAN - SAGE   

Skill Explanation

Offensive Skills
Tonardo: This is your main offensive spell, so max this for longer period of stun. 
Lighting Bolt: You use before Tornado for decrease the target's movement speed order to facilitate the hit and run.

Passive Skills
Immortal Spirit: Max this to attain maximum attainable attack after transforming,
Spell Knowledge: Max it for more Wisdom, usefulness will be shown after you have more than 200 Wisdom points.
Wind Mark: Increase Wind Damage. [not forget Tornado is a wind type skill, so when you use tornado for first hit, he will stun the target and paralyzed him].
Shamanism: Max it for more Spirit, usefulness will be shown after you have more than 200 Spirit points.
Generosity, Benevolence and Mercy: It increases Max Health Points and Healing, so max it.
Silvertongue: Max it for increase magic speed by 15%. [Great for hit and run and faster and effective heal].
Phantom Image: Max it for increase running speed by 10%.  [Great for facilitate hit and run].
Cane Shield: Max it for increase attacj by 9% when equipping a cane shield.

Support Skills
Healing Wave: You dont need max it in  to increase the amount you heal, 7 points is enough for a good heal XD [The effects of heal, are minor healing wind, but you get a great heal, because it load quickly and you can use it in your right click, in other words, you have easy and faster heal].

Skills Second Job Explantions
Refined Tonardo: Increase Tonardo's Magic Critical Hit Rate by 30%.
Refined Healing Wave: When casted with Healing Wave, magical damage you suffer is decreased by 10%. Useful during bossing and in dungeons when you just heal the other members.
Ancestral Power: Buff all teammates within 40 meters of you and increases all their attributes by 30% when maxed.
Grace of the Rain: Continually restores more than 272 points Hp for all teammates within 20 meters of you. [One point here is enough, because this skill have continuous and stronger healer].

The last point I would advise you put in Grace of the Rain, Ice totem or Healing Transformation, but if you think Purifying Petals is real importante, you can put last point in here.

HYBRID SHAMAN - SAGE   [I used this build before killing the Sadi,  but many of my friends hybrids loved it and continued using it, so I decided to post it here.]

Skill Explanation
[I will explain only the skills that are different from my current build.]

Offensive Skills
Hurricane: Not bad when used together with Thunderclap to clear monsters. [after]
Thunderclap: Not bad when used together with Hurricane to clear and stun monsters. [before]

Passive Skills
Staff Mastery: Increase Attack by 9% at Level 3/3 when equipping a staff.

Support Skills
Healing Wind: Max it in  to increase the amount you heal. [ I chose Healing Wind, because it is possible to use this skill without putting it in your left click before use, also has a longer range, more healing, but takes a little longer to load].
Ice Totem: Max it in  to increase the amount you heal. [ I love that totem, he can heal you and others teammates while  you stun or sleep and you can attack without worrying about the healing].
Purifying Petals: This skill randomly remove one debuff from all teammates in 15 meters radius from you. Useful in dungeon, but leave it at Level 1/5 because the increase in duration and decrease in damage targets suffer is too little.

Refined Healing Wind: When casted with Healing Wind, Running Speed increase by 10%. Useful during bossing.

NOTE There remaining points, you must choose whether you prefer maximizing:

Grace of the Rain: Continually restores more than 480 points Hp for all teammates within 20 meters of you.
Ancestral Power: Buff all teammates within 40 meters of you and increases all their attributes by 30% when maxed. Meanwhile, they will become immune to terror temporaly.

NOTE If you maximize healer skill, you should put the last point in buff skill , but if you choise maximize buff skill, you should put the last point in healer skill.

FIRE DPS SORCERER - WITCH

ATTENTION

You should note that 5 points are missing, I'll let you choose which skill prefer to use them. You must choose ONLY one of these three:

Sigil of Wisdom: Max it for more Wisdom, usefulness will be shown after you have more than 200 Wisdom points.
Sigil of Farsight: Max it for more Luck, usefulness will be shown after you have more than 200 Luck points.
Void Walk: More movement speed to kite boss. Useful at bossing and hit and run.

NOTE: If you think these three skills are important, DO NOT put any points in Meditation tree. Now, with those 20 points remaining you can maximize Sigil of Wisdom, Sigil of Farsight, Void Walk, and Wizardry and put one point Blizzard for decrease target moviment speed and facilitate your hit and run. [I prefer this choose].

Skill Explanation

Offensive Skills
Incinerate: I don't choose this skill, 1 point is given to this skill for free by the game developers xD
Frostbite: For freeze monster. Is perfect for hit and run.
Flame Strike : Big AoE, low cool down with HP reduction debuff. Very good for clearing dungeon monsters and bossing.

Support Skills
Breath of Life: For revive other players.
Enchanted Spirit Maximum attainable Attack after transforming.
Renewal: I like being able to heal over time and still accumulate this 3 times. The buff is to be stacked before battles and refreshed during battle.
Fire Shield: It reflects 80% of the damage dealt on you back to the attacker at Level 5/5. [God for PvP]
Devil's Eye : Max it for more magic critical hit.
Spell Amplification:Max it for more critical hit damage.
Fire Incantation: Max it for more Fire Damage. [We must not forget that this sorcerer is fire type].
Meditation tree:For increasing Hp is naturally low is god for PvP.

Refined Flame Strike: Increase Flame Strike Magic Critical Hit by 0.15.
Demonic Summons : This Devil's Sycthe produce lots of aggro. Useful during bossing.
Wizardry: Increase Magic Critical Hit Damage by 0.12.

ICE DPS SORCERER - MEDIUM
I will not put here because my build is identical to that [ Guide ] Medium - DPS Build :3

STATS FOR HYBRID SHAMAN
Level 1 – 19 : WIS>LCK
Level 20+ : WIS>LCK>AGI  [should on focus AGI mainly for your healing spells, but not exaggerated :3 ]
STATS FOR FIRE SORCERER
WIS>LCK

FAQ

Which titles should I use?

Magic Critical Hit Titles
MushroomCollector (2 Magic Critical Hit 2 Magic Speed)
Flash Guardian (5 Magic Critical Hit 4 Magic Speed)
Seen it All (12 Magic Critical Hit 11 Hit)
Ghost Whisperer (12 Magic Critical Hit 16 Healing)
Sparking Hero (14 Magic Critical Hit 10 Magic Speed)
A Clear Mind (14 Magic Critical Hit 12 Hit)
Spring Valley Guardian (15 Magic Critical Hit)
Savior of Souls (26 Magic Critical Hit)
Honorary Mountain Kingdom Citizen (32 Magic Critical Hit)

Magic Speed Titles [ I prefer those for Hybrid].
MushroomCollector (2 Magic Speed 2 Magic Critical Hit)
Flash Guardian (4 Magic Speed 5 Magic Critical Hit)
Jelly Breaker (8 Magic Speed 10 Hit)
Paleontologist (9 Magic Speed 17 Healing)
Don’t Play Fire (10 Magic Speed 13 Hit)
Sparking Hero (10 Magic Speed 14 Magic Critical Hit)
PoisonProof (12 Magic Speed 23 Healing)
Kirin Mythologist (11 Magic Speed 22 Healing)

Which skill merge pets should I use?

Resonating Power -> Magic Critical Hit 5%
Spellbinder -> Magical Crit Damage 10%
Hunting Steps -> Running Speed 5%
Nimble Soul l -> Magic Speed 5%
Pure Genius -> Wisdom 5%
Brute Strength -> Attack 5%
Durable Defense -> HP 5%
Lucky Stars -> Luck 5%

Exemple: Golem Soldier, Tatala, Ocean Jelly, Abyssflame, Cliff Beast, Craftybird, Dilasi and others ^^

Why you changed your hybrid build?
I am a perfectionist and my build did not seem to be perfect. Looking at only the skill of sage, I realized that they favored the Healing Wave to heal rather than their Healing Wind. Also, I hardly used Thunderclap and Hurricane, in other words, I wasted 2 points :O So I decided to change my original build ^^

What set you use for your hybrid? It increases what kind of stats?
I use the healer set, is that increasing AGI, WIS and SPR and also, adds a few extra points in Dogde, Cast SPD and Healing. Yes, I give preference to the healer, because when you're just giving support to his teammates in a instance, you'll need those extra points of facilitate your heal and for hit and run these attributes increases your evasion and attack speed, which is perfect. I can also go solo in dungeons [exemple: AG] just doing hit and run and I do not need the extra points that the dps set could give me by increase magical damage.
Before killing the Sadi, I used the DPS set, which increases WIS, AGI and Luck and also, adds a few extra points in Hit rate, Magical critical damage points and Magical Critical Hit because I wanted to kill him as soon as possible XD

NOTE: For your DPS SORCERER you only use DPS set :3

Why did you choose Generosity Tree rather than their Summon Tree?
Summon tree increase magic speed and dogde and you not need this, because Silvertongue in max increase magic speed by 15% is enough and you healer set already increases the dogde. So, I max Generosity tree. This increase your hp, which is naturally low, so some extra points are needed and increase your healing which is naturally low too, because you is hybrid and not full suport.

What weapon do you use?
Only staff for sorcerers and wand for hybrid shaman (faster attack XD). Preferably, the orange and purple (only have manual), as they have extra effects which are quite useful.

PS: From level 50 you can use the oranges weapons by BTF. They are good and give 100% success rate

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoy ;D

Point
UID
Post time 12-7-2012 09:22:17 |Show all posts
An explanation of skills and why you picked them would be nice for criticism. And that this belongs in training grounds section xD

To your witch build:
  • Why no Sigil of Wisdom? It's more important to pump WIS than LCK as a dps magic class, especially when we get so little LCK naturally. It takes about 200 of a certain stat to make it noticeable if you learn the stat passive (only take Sigil of Wisdom when you have 200+ WIS, etc)
  • Why focus on AGI at all? The only benefit of that is cast speed (which is useless with Flame Strike since it's already fast) and evasion (which the only main way for a sorc to get are from Spirit Form and the Abyssal tree)
  • Taking Meditation tree is more for pvp imo
  • Even if Fire Shield can help with overall DPS outside of pvp, it's not that useful when bosses have 100k+ hp and you only reflect back..... no more than 900 dmg or so? (depending on what boss and how squishy you are of course)

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-7-2012 09:49:53 |Show all posts
Seraphim~ replied at 12-7-2012 09:22
An explanation of skills and why you picked them would be nice for criticism. And that this belongs  ...

About sigils, I agree with you, but I'll let each one choose what works best for you ^^
Sorry, did not specify that only the shaman must worry about AGI for your healing spells, but only focus on AGI after WIS and LCK.
I prefered fire shield, because i love rebound, it helps a lot and I wanted to complete the fire type sorcerer.
I did not choose Earth Shield, because the best thing he does is chance to heal but you already have enough heal with renewal skill. And increase wind resistence [in my opinion] is not important, would be better if it would increase the resistance of all attributes, then it would be an interesting buff xD And About Ice Shield, I think the blizzard skill is enough to slow the target.

Thank you for your opinion and by the criticism, I'm already working to improve the topic :3

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Everlight Contributor

Post time 12-7-2012 11:44:16 |Show all posts
Hello, I have added your Guide to SoftCream's【Archive
Thank you so much for your hard work.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-7-2012 12:27:28 |Show all posts
Lyss replied at 12-7-2012 11:44
Hello, I have added your Guide to SoftCream's【Archive】

I love how you even have the same wording as Cream does, lol.
As for the build, is the Advanced that looks like a Totem any good for Hybrids? I mean, it gives +10% - 30% to all attributes, depending on level.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-7-2012 15:03:11 |Show all posts
IamNick replied at 12-7-2012 12:27
I love how you even have the same wording as Cream does, lol.
As for the build, is the Advanced th ...

I prefer to focus on another healing skill. [ Before kill Sadi].
Now I studied the skills improved, I agree with you, Ancestral Power is perfect for a hybrid build xD

Use magic Report

Super Guru

世界死神

Point
UID
Post time 12-7-2012 15:37:59 |Show all posts
I still go for my original Fire DPS Sorc build.

Because incinerate and meteor strike combined deal great damage (and can easily juggle enemies without "kiting" them around)

My play style actually uses both fire attacks one after another in dungeons (since they always come in groups)
Also Meteor Strike benefits all magical classes.
As it reduce target's Fire Resist by 20% AND increase the chance of any magic crit that attack them by 10%.
Pet
Merge
M+Fight
Currently playing RZ - IGN: Ryuubi, Moedere

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-7-2012 15:47:55 |Show all posts
Your shaman build is fun, crit-healing seems to be a good idea. Too bad you don't have a heal spell till lvl 20 orso, but then again: you won't need one. No debuff skill, though? That's one of the best supportive skills a Shaman has and you only need 1 skillpoint. I'm probably going for something alike on my alt, but with Mystic (so lightning). And I'm not sure which healing skill to go for.

And why thunderclap instead of Hurricane? For the knockback? Hurricane can double-hit and it fits in the wind-theme.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-7-2012 16:11:46 |Show all posts
Fowles replied at 12-7-2012 15:47
Your shaman build is fun, crit-healing seems to be a good idea. Too bad you don't have a heal spell  ...

Thanks, I think so fun too xD
So, I did not put a point of Petals Purifying in the image, because I used it a few times and was not effective, but I explained that anyone wishing to use a point that was left in it, may be the will ^^
Hurricane and Thunderclap - They are good to use together, but from time to time. For example:
You can use them together to kill the bombs-mobs Baite releases xD

Lyss replied at 12-7-2012 11:44
Hello, I have added your Guide to SoftCream's【Archive】

ooooowwwwn very thanks *-*

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 13-7-2012 02:15:43 |Show all posts
Caamiii replied at 13-7-2012 00:11
Thanks, I think so fun too xD
So, I did not put a point of Petals Purifying in the image, because  ...

I feel a bit herp-a-derp rereading my post XD I was quite tired and hadn't noticed the 1 point in Hurricane and such. Sorry.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 13-7-2012 03:24:16 |Show all posts
i approve of the dpsing sage (: i turned my shaman into a mystic and people are asking me if im dps, and i told them if i was, i would've chosen sage if i were going to dps cause of the HoT and tornado crit P: I'd choose different passives though, and i wouldnt drop healing wave

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 30-7-2012 09:16:42 |Show all posts
I always preferred the mele but I decided to create another char and try your hybrid build, congrats

Use magic Report

Guru

...Sad.....

Point
UID
Post time 25-9-2012 11:25:45 |Show all posts
good build for Shaman and Sorcerer will do one of each class

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

7-5-2021 15:05 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.015285 second(s), 11 queries .