Search
View: 7393|Reply: 40

Frequently Asked Questions (New Version) [Copy this link to quote]

You're on my list (DeathNote)

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Wikia Contributor Bug Hunter General Lieutenant General Wise Lord Doomsday Savior Capable Governor Legendary Talent Sun Tzu Gambit Master Mentor Master Badge of Love Cupids Arrow The Love Bunny The Best Terrific Attacker The Best Terrific Defender Scarlet Dragon Born Bronze Dragon Born Silver Dragon Born Dragon's Justice  Proud of My Guild Charming The Legend

Post time 1-7-2012 04:45:33 |Show all posts
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
In this section we will keep a list of some of the most frequently asked questions as we receive them from players. If you are not looking for a long guide and just have a simple question then this is the place for you. Remember if you need more help you can ask it in the Suggestions & Questions area of the forums.

How to enable the Gear Upgrade Interface?
Follow the main quest line until you get [30]Heading to Evernight Forest from Cruz(Serah Plains, 325,153).Meanwhile, Cruz should have another quest available [30]Upgrade Weapon, take it and finish it by using that Free junior Glowing Stone, you will be able to enable Gear Upgrade Interface anytime.

[1]Find Cruz
1.jpg

[2]Main Quest Mark & Enable Interface Quest
2.jpg
3.jpg

[3]Enter  Gear Upgrade Interface
4.jpg

5.jpg

Why cant i see the damage number of my attack?
Uncheck this two options in game setting interface, you will.
11.jpg

22.jpg

Where can I find the Dragon Born Forum Rules?
This is the link, feel free to read our Forum Rules.

I already have cleared cache/cookie/history.Why am I still sticking at Loading Page?
Uninstall your download manager/IDM software,or any sort of softwares like them,if you have.

How do I create an account?
You can register for an account via our main website:  http://db.koramgame.com/index.html
   1. You can click on "Sign Up" to begin creating your Koramgame account.
   2. You can also select "Login" on the main sight to log in with other accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, My Space, Google, Yahoo, MSN and others.

How can I change my account or retrieve a lost password?
Retrieving lost passwords can be done via the forgot password link. For all account inquiries please contact customer service, a link to all customer sevice channels can be found here: http://db.koramgame.com/kcoins/.

How can I get Diamonds?
There are three ways to get Diamonds:
   1. Inside the game, click on shop in the lower right, then click on Charge.
   2. You can purchase them on the website(http://db.koramgame.com/kcoins/).Simply click on "Exchange Kcoins" and you can turn your KCoins into Dragon Born Diamonds. Kcoins are bought using USD.
   3. You can also get Diamonds from selling stuff on the Auction House

How to claim an OBT Coupon?
Please check the thread http://forum.koramgame.com/thread-56445-1-1.html Remember you can only use the Main Site Official Card or Media Card but not both. After receiving it simply click on "Events" in the upper right hand corner then go to "Limited Pack". Make sure you select the correct pack then click on "Get Pack". Finally click on the mallet on the minimap to enter the Auction House and pick up your goods in the Storage tab.

How to find the Server Time?
On the minimap on the right hand side there is a picture of the world. If you put your mouse over that picture then the server time will pop out.

Why can't I use Auto Pilot?
Only VIP players can access this menu. Non VIP players will be able to do quests only but will not have the VIP menu and will not be able to select the auto pilot options.

Where can I learn about all of the events and giveaways?
You can read the latest info on our News and Events section of the forums: News and Event
You can check out our official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/dragonborngame
You can see events in the Events screen by clicking on the Holiday and Limited Pack tabs.
You can also get your giveaway pack codes here in this link: http://forum.koramgame.com/thread-56445-1-1.html

Where do I get Books to upgrade my Reading?
These can be dropped from killing any mobs.

What is the use of training?
You can gain Aura (for bloodline) and Experience points, but remember you can only train at safe zone or inside the city/town.

How to train?
See your bottom screen. then click training, but make sure you are inside of town/city.

How to change channel?
See your upper right screen, then click the down arrow.

Where to get Aura?
You can get it from fishing, using basic training in a main city, or completing quests.

What is Aura used for?
It is used for leveling up abilities and Blood line.

Why Join a Guild?
Most guilds start recruiting at level 21 or above. Just simply click the button that looks like two hands to enter the interface and apply for a Guild. You can also start your own by going to a main city and speaking with a Guild Management NPC.

Why upgrade a mount?
Upgrading mounts can make them faster, look cooler, and their attacks more powerful.
Common Mounts
For Soldier = Soldier Mount Upgrade Tree
For Ranger = Ranger Mount Upgrade Tree
For Mage = Mage Mount Upgrade Tree
For Priest = Priest M0unt Upgrade Tree

How to ride a mount?
There three ways to mount up. First, you can simply hit ‘X’ on your keyboard. You can click the white and blue colored horse at the bottom of the screen, or inside the mount interface you can mount up.

Why are some players names in red?
If another players name is in red that means that they are from another faction and they can attack you. But don’t worry, you can attack them as well and you can pvp/pk your own faction as well on a pvp map. Its pretty much every man for himself, except for fellow guild members, you cannot attack your own guild members.

Where is the Circus?
After getting a ticket you can enter the Circus.

How to use a Gift Code?
Click on events in the upper right and then go to limited pack to enter it.

Where is a Golden Bean?
They drop from World Bosses or in instances.

Why can't I trade Gold?
You cannot trade Gold until level 45.

When does the server reset?
Daily at 4:00a.m. PDT.

When are Battlefields open?
Daily from 13:00-14:00 and 18:00-19:00 PDT.

Where do I get Guild Credits?
From Guild Quests

Where do I get statues?
   1. You can get from the Circus or exchanging ores in lost mineshaft.
   2. You can buy Crystal Statues from the shop in your bags.
   3. You can also buy it from glory shop by exchanging 300 Glory each.

What are the Classes Talents
Soldier = Soldier Talents
Ranger = Ranger Talents
Mage = Mage Talents
Priest = Priest Talents

What are the Classes Skills
Soldier = Soldier Skills
Ranger = Ranger Skills
Mage = Mage Skills
Priest = Priest Skills

PURG BOSS RESPAWN TIME:

By: IamLight
Have 9 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
burlitos + 5 Usefull
adragon707 + 5 Usefull
JericIvan + 5 The best!
Jes + 5 Helpful
greenmagic + 5 Powerfull!

Total score: Point + 45   View Rating Log

Work time : 3:00 AM - 17:00PM PDT

Point
UID
Post time 4-7-2012 07:57:57 |Show all posts
how do i change back in a human again
i am a bear now

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 4-7-2012 10:41:41 |Show all posts
press back the bear picture

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 4-7-2012 10:44:39 |Show all posts
i add some
How to summon mount?
click on the mount interface and press summon

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 5-7-2012 00:42:00 |Show all posts
Jes replied at 4-7-2012 09:44
i add some
How to summon mount?
click on the mount interface and press summon

but the mount needs to be level 5 to be summoned
[img]ht

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 5-7-2012 11:22:23 |Show all posts
adragon707 replied at 5-7-2012 00:42
but the mount needs to be level 5 to be summoned

Ah, ya i forgot at least tier 5

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-7-2012 05:13:22 |Show all posts
Jes replied at 5-7-2012 11:22
Ah, ya i forgot at least tier 5

correction lvl 4 rare

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-7-2012 13:54:23 |Show all posts
una pregunta de donde consigo spirit shard o donde puedo dropear ayuda por favor

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Wikia Contributor Bug Hunter General Lieutenant General Wise Lord Doomsday Savior Capable Governor Legendary Talent Sun Tzu Gambit Master Mentor Master Badge of Love Cupids Arrow The Love Bunny The Best Terrific Attacker The Best Terrific Defender Scarlet Dragon Born Bronze Dragon Born Silver Dragon Born Dragon's Justice  Proud of My Guild Charming The Legend

Post time 9-7-2012 20:13:41 |Show all posts
[email protected] replied at 9-7-2012 13:54
una pregunta de donde consigo spirit shard o donde puedo dropear ayuda por favor

You can find it in "Cash shop" in the game, see your bottom right screen. And also there is a chance that you can win it in Hero trial by using Hero trial token that can also be found in cash shop.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 11-7-2012 02:56:48 |Show all posts
muchas gracias

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 11-7-2012 03:07:42 |Show all posts
[email protected] replied at 11-7-2012 02:56
muchas gracias

le invitamos

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 11-7-2012 03:09:27 |Show all posts
una pregunta mas vi que se abre un nuevo servidor sabe como aque hora estara listo

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 11-7-2012 03:26:20 |Show all posts
[email protected] replied at 11-7-2012 03:09
una pregunta mas vi que se abre un nuevo servidor sabe como aque hora estara listo

dentro de esta semana

OK , let's use English after this

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 19-7-2012 11:45:35 |Show all posts
where can i find the Cruel Wolf? v.v

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 20-7-2012 23:14:13 |Show all posts
game not loading :|

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 20-7-2012 23:33:14 |Show all posts
just for first time maybe.

same as I before, when I first enter s7 ..
dont worry it will load good and better soon , its just like you're computer is patching as of now, for the new server.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 20-7-2012 23:43:27 |Show all posts
ok i understand   ty Light

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-7-2012 10:17:03 |Show all posts
Hello! Help me please, I read all the books for reading and 34 points I did not lv 100.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 25-7-2012 12:42:58 |Show all posts
paulina20 replied at 25-7-2012 10:17
Hello! Help me please, I read all the books for reading and 34 points I did not lv 100.

Hi,
The Admin are trying to figure something out asap regarding that issue. Thank you and Have a nice day

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-7-2012 08:59:00 |Show all posts
yg garuda L ngacung...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

9-5-2021 09:42 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.022454 second(s), 15 queries .