View: 11088|Reply: 16

[Guide]Making gold! [Copy this link to quote]

Expert

(。・ω・。)ノ♡..Give me hugs. : (

Point
UID
Post time 10-6-2012 15:54:03 |Show all posts
Did you say GOLDS?!

Yes, yes my good friend,and welcome to my little version on ways to make gold In spirit tales!
Yes this is just telling you ways meaning some, being useless for some, yet bringing nothing but  thousands of gold to others! ( Okay, so maybe I exaggerate a bit)

First suggestion of making gold:Farming!
Now, before you start epic raging,(   )it really is effective! especially if you are not at the cap.
So why is this one of my suggestions? The reason to this is simple :'3, because if you are still leveling you'll be doing it anyway also if you are crafting.
You get money from mobs that are destroyed, you get mats which you can probably sell for a good amount when your done, (no more raging when you don't get the craft item you need!)
and you get EXP.

farming a lower level instance where mobs are more likely to drop equips to npc, a boss pet that could benefit you and mats in that level range and it shouldn't take that long to solo because you could just choose a lower level instance to do.
~ Crozeph

Party of 5 share loot , Zone Grind ,
Option 2 As zone grind with party kill thing's have chance drop Quest item easy  exp boost and silver out put .
Option 3 Lesser option get Sigill have % to Money drop ,
2nd better option find Sigil add % to drop better if get luck with 3% get set easy 15% drop, Good money added if get free 15 - 30% scroll from Noah  chance every 2 hr's log ,
Option 4 , Less time on hands then most , Up lvl 40's just simply do dailys easy cash , easy 10g do 3 zone's dailys Wind chime rige , Lake krin  , then last zone as of right know . Easy 10g as complete Quest as well npc loot gained .
Option 5 , Make sure read event page under mail icon 2 nd page daily events you can do for easy cash and exp .
Option 6 , Dumpling farming - massive turn for fast cash and exp! Boss hunt - adv - mats can be costly . better sold then used for dumping .
Option 7 , Ask for hand outs , not best way but easy make profit doing nothing but begging!
few things can be done make some easy gold! Well mostly silver to gold ."
~redsmokeboy

Pros: Moderate to high amount of gold,exp gain,and you get materials for crafting.
cons: can take a very long time, which some people do not have.

Second suggestion: Play the market.
Buy low: Sell high is the motto in this game!
if you like looking in player shops, and auction house for deals, this is for you.
can take time for an item to sell, but who cares?! You can just take a nap with this!

pros:Can make large ammount of gold without trouble.
cons:Sometimes takes a while, or sometimes a item won't sell.

Third suggestion:Item mall
Anytime in the history of mmos , when they have a cash shop, and players buy stuff, there's always players who buy to sell,
I mean: why bother keeping an item, when you can sell while its high, and save gold for another time?

ProHuge amounts of gold without problem, takes a small amount of time.
ConsCost real life money, small gold if you don't know the economy [which items are in need and sell for most]

Suggestion 4! Pets!
Those little cute things when they have the blue names tsk tsk.
Oh and there accessory's prices are up there sometimes! Know what is worth the most  and you'll be rolling in the dough!

has potential to make a lot.
Can take a long time, or backfire.

suggestion 5 Knowing the economy suggested by NethOinkz

check AH and see the prices of mat'ls then farm the one that has high price. e.g. beast frag, smooth leather, etc

Desperate ways of making gold!
See an Item you really want but your only  a few gold away but you don't have time?
These are some fast ways.

Desperate way 1: Ask for a loan.

Desperate way two:
Play the capsule machine with capsule coin.
It's a gamble but from my experience, the stuff you win sells for more than the capsule coins in the long run.

Especially if you land on Improved protection crystals and silver socket drills. They sell for around 20 and 25g respectively. And since capsule coins only cost 4-5g each, that's a tidy profit.
~ ScarletCrystals

There is a lot more of ways , these are probably just the most basic.

Do you have a special way to make gold?! Share it below and I will be sure to add it( Also credit you! ) ! Have you noticed? You just need to know whats needed in-game : >.

mwahahahahah golds golds golds *Q*

Point
UID
Post time 10-6-2012 19:18:12 |Show all posts
This is probably too obvious... x_X
My suggestion is... check AH and see the prices of mat'ls then farm the one that has high price. e.g. beast frag, smooth leather, etc.

edit: I just realized that my suggestion is probably not applicable for solicia. x_X this is for varus since resources in varus is too low due to lack of channels.

Use magic Report

Expert

Point
UID
Post time 10-6-2012 19:25:28 |Show all posts
NethOinkz replied at 10-6-2012 21:18
This is probably too obvious... x_X
My suggestion is... check AH and see the prices of mat'ls then f ...

Yeah but sometimes people miss the most obvious stuff .

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-6-2012 19:38:52 |Show all posts
You have farming but I'm surprised you don't have farming a lower level instance where mobs are more likely to drop equips to npc, a boss pet that could benefit you and mats in that level range and it shouldn't take that long to solo because you could just choose a lower level instance to do.

Use magic Report

Expert

Point
UID
Post time 10-6-2012 19:45:35 |Show all posts
Crozeph replied at 10-6-2012 21:38
You have farming but I'm surprised you don't have farming a lower level instance where mobs are more ...

I would figure it'll go under the same category, but ill add that under the suggestion for farming ~

Use magic Report

Super Guru

Kiripedia

Point
UID
Post time 10-6-2012 20:15:48 |Show all posts
This will probably go under "desperate" since it requires some resources to begin with

Play the capsule machine with capsule coin.
It's a gamble but from my experience, the stuff you win sells for more than the capsule coins in the long run.

Especially if you land on Improved protection crystals and silver socket drills. They sell for around 20 and 25g respectively. And since capsule coins only cost 4-5g each, that's a tidy profit.

Myona - Lv60 Epic Ninja
Kirisame - Lv60 Hybrid Medium

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-6-2012 20:46:16 |Show all posts
ScarletCrystals replied at 10-6-2012 20:15
This will probably go under "desperate" since it requires some resources to begin with

Play the cap ...

Its all about luck. My lucks pretty bad, and I've used 300g's worth of capsules, nothing worth it Take the risk

Use magic Report

Guru

Masquerade Join know

Point
UID
Post time 11-6-2012 04:30:24 |Show all posts
way to make cash , Party of 5 share loot , Zone Grind ,
Option 2 As zone grind with party kill thing's have chance drop Quest item easy  exp boost and silver out put .
Option 3 Lesser option get Sigill have % to Money drop ,
2nd better option find Sigil add % to drop better if get luck with 3% get set easy 15% drop, Good money added if get free 15 - 30% scroll from Noah  chance every 2 hr's log ,
Option 4 , Less time on hands then most , Up lvl 40's just simply do dailys easy cash , easy 10g do 3 zone's dailys Wind chime rige , Lake krin  , then last zone as of right know . Easy 10g as complete Quest as well npc loot gained .
Option 5 , Make sure read event page under mail icon 2 nd page daily events you can do for easy cash and exp .
Option 6 , Dumpling farming - massive turn for fast cash and exp! Boss hunt - adv - mats can be costly . better sold then used for dumping .
Option 7 , Ask for hand outs , not best way but easy make profit doing nothing but begging!
few things can be done make some easy gold! Well mostly silver to gold .

Use magic Report

Expert

Point
UID
Post time 11-6-2012 15:47:45 |Show all posts
Thank you all ! , its really appreciated <3

Use magic Report

Expert

(◕‿◕✿) || ℒℴνℯ ~☆

Point
UID
Post time 12-6-2012 10:40:43 |Show all posts
Hello, I have added your Guide to my 【Archive
Thank you so much for your hard work.~☆
//SoftCream//

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-8-2012 11:22:57 |Show all posts
This thing left mark on my mind, Now I shoulda pull of my pants. This guide, helps realleh alot. Thanks though!

IGNs: Fluffeeey - Stalker

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 28-9-2012 01:57:15 |Show all posts
i was expecting the guide to be, "hunt xx item and sell them in the npc"

Use magic Report

bored ;)zzzz

Point
UID
Post time 11-10-2012 15:33:48 |Show all posts
Tank you so mutch
char: cyberninja
lvl: 21
class: archer
Add me!!
erver/channel solacia/ 03
(<0o0<

Use magic Report

ST Moderator

Keeping it realz.

Point
UID
Post time 12-10-2012 20:09:12 |Show all posts
cyber ninja replied at 11-10-2012 15:33
Tank you so mutch

Please don't necro old threads that haven't been replied to in months. The rules can be found here http://forum.koramgame.com/thread-53491-1-1.html
Please be real.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-10-2012 20:10:52 |Show all posts
Patrick.. replied at 12-10-2012 20:09
Please don't necro old threads that haven't been replied to in months. The rules can be found here ...

Don't even bother with that guy...

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 14-11-2012 16:50:21 |Show all posts
How much would the pets go for??

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 15-11-2012 06:02:10 |Show all posts
oArtemist replied at 14-11-2012 23:50
How much would the pets go for??

Really depends on what pet, whether you take the time to make it a 2 star pet and if you do so what level skills you get from the merge. You could also take supply and demand into the equation.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

7-5-2021 15:18 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.010686 second(s), 10 queries .