Search

[Suggestion Thread] Help Us to Make KOK Better! [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2010 04:33:26 |Show all posts
Hi simiao.liu .I'm 42 level although and i'm just wondering for this game what will be the maximum level???

Thanks in advance..

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2010 11:11:56 |Show all posts
Which pop up windows/buttons have such problem? And which browser are you currently using?
Would you please provide some screenshots?
Thx in advance~
[email protected] Post at 22-3-2010 16:09

Here is what I am talking about:

As you can see, the message text has ran off the boundaries of the button and into the background making the text more difficult to read.  This happens mostly in quests but I have noticed it on the daily training buttons too if it redeems Honor.

I primarily use Google Chrome but have seen it in Firefox and Internet Explorer as well.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2010 11:18:11 |Show all posts
Oh I just remembered, there is one more thing I thought might be nice.  More gold added to the "Charge" section. Not much, but just enough to give the user more incentive to purchase.  

For example, instead of 50 Gold for $4.99 USD, how about 75 Gold?  And instead of 100 Gold for $9.99 USD, 150 Gold and 275 Gold for $19.99 instead of 200 Gold, etc.  

So pretty much add a small "bonus" to each amount making the user want to purchase a higher amount.  This also makes possible that the user will have left over gold so they might purchase more later on to get a little more for an item or skill.

Use magic Report

Guru

MASSACRO

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2010 15:43:45 |Show all posts
Well done, you contradicted your own counter arguement. Fail. Well done for proving me right.

O_o
maybe my english is not so good and so my argument is not so clear. However it seems you don't have a good understanding of the difference between hall of fame and ranking.

A hall of fame of KoK cup winners and of an hypothetical union cup winners could be a good idea, if you don't like it, ok, i take note of this, as i take note of the will of the high level players to stay top ranked even if they leave the game or stop playing for a lot of time, it's a normal human behaviour. No need to be so harsh.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2010 20:00:30 |Show all posts
make a special fight or quest for every day for getting gold (not honor or exp)

Use magic Report

High Wizard

heartburn

Point
UID

Major General

Post time 26-3-2010 14:16:49 |Show all posts
O_o
maybe my english is not so good and so my argument is not so clear. However it seems you don't have a good understanding of the difference between hall of fame and ranking.

A hall of fame of Ko ...
[email protected] Post at 26-3-2010 06:43

what would be the point of resetting the ranking?

those unions with the most points also have the highest level players.

higher level player = more points per day.

that means even after a reset, the present top unions will only rush up to the top again because they can make the most points in a day.

Under construction                                                       .

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 27-3-2010 06:43:29 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by [email protected] at 27-3-2010 22:07

Post Last Edit by [email protected] at 27-3-2010 22:05

Post Last Edit by [email protected] at 27-3-2010 22:04

^
true... so true...

btw... new stages... maybe the great wall of china or something...

and a chat box... a lot of people want this...

more HONOR rewards... since it takes almost forever for f2p players to get them

and since a lot of people are asking to rate their fighter's build...

how about a rate my fighter thread...

to decrease the number or rate me threads here...

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 27-3-2010 10:37:14 |Show all posts
My suggestion would be bring back the achievment system as fast as possible, or at least fix the glitch in ranking where it doesn't add the full amount of fights you won.. it's kind of getting annoying..
Darkness is only found when light shines over something.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 27-3-2010 10:38:50 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by [email protected] at 28-3-2010 01:40

Another suggestion would be if the background changed randomly every fight, nothing crazy just about 6 different backgrounds. thanks if you read this..

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 27-3-2010 13:32:28 |Show all posts
Another suggestion is to let us control where the seeds go....if im going spend my money on them at least i want that money to be put in a good use.Fix that pls...

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 27-3-2010 18:22:50 |Show all posts
Another suggestion is to let us control where the seeds go....if im going spend my money on them at least i want that money to be put in a good use.Fix that pls...
Nasos Xrisantzas Post at 28-3-2010 04:32

This has been said so many times but it's just got the same anwser each time,
the - game - is - random, if you were to pick where the seed puts it the game wouldn't be random anymore..

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 28-3-2010 01:23:45 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by Nasos Xrisantzas at 29-3-2010 02:01

Then my suggestion is to be able to buy the seeds with a smaller amount of honor only,seeds are the only random thing in the shop that you buy with honor and real money,i needed  to buy a seed 3 times to be able to make it go where i wanted too,and it doesn't worth to spend 10E for that.I don't understand why this is random,when everything else in the shop isnt.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 28-3-2010 02:19:16 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by [email protected] at 25-3-2010 18:09

Recent Updates

Ok so Koram have taken a few ideas of ours and put them into use. First of all, I'd like to say thanks for putting in a new s ...
[email protected] Post at 25-3-2010 18:06

Hahah.. yeah, the brave ultimatum update is funny. It's so easy now.. Again it undermines the union exp system a bit - it's so easy to beat brave and get a good award compared to fighting union battles for ~9 exp.. blah.

I also noticed that at the end of the 6-hour quest there's an very easy fixed opponent now. Which is actually quite ok, esp. for new players.

I think there should be some more challenging quests too.. with bigger risk and better reward - but it has to be tied to the level of the player so that it's not simply impossible for new players and super easy for veterans. Rewards could be other things too, like a weapon upgrade or an outfit that normally costs to buy - if the quest is hard and long enough.

The walley of wolves seems really pointless now.. maybe ok for the newest players who want to get that level-up, but after that.. geez.. 10 exp..? Why can't the reward again be tied to the players level? Like with the exp you get from daily fights. ie. lv 1-5=10exp, lv 5-10=15exp. lv 11-20 20exp, lv 21-30=30exp...
Honorable Leader of the Excelsior

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 28-3-2010 08:10:23 |Show all posts
I understand this games randomness and I love this game for it, but in my humble opinion the bait shouldn't be as random as it is right now. For me (and I suppose for quite some other players) 70 honor does mean a lot. Which means that when you finally get there and convince yourself to actually buy the bait to get the werewolf and still get 10 exp in return, it gets pretty frustrating.

As I said before, this game needs a basis of randomness, but a random chance of 25% for something you have to save up weeks for does seem kind of harsh to me.

Thank you for your time.
With kind regards,
Glenn Bauweraerts

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2010 06:05:01 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by [email protected] at 29-3-2010 21:06

It would be cool to see how many fights you have fought when hovering over the win rate.
A simple wins/losses + rate;
1500/500
75%

Another important thing concerning unions; It would be very helpful to see which members are playing and taking part and which are doing nothing. You could add a function that highlights players (in the member list) or mark somehow who have signed up recently. For example color codes from green -> yellow -> orange -> red -> dark red that would change according to how many days ago the player has been taking part in fights. It would make it easy to keep a watch on those dark reds and let in more eager players instead.

Now I have 50 members, of which half are active, and there's no easy way of telling apart the sleepers from the active ones...

Thank you for a fun game.
Honorable Leader of the Excelsior

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2010 06:07:42 |Show all posts
plz add more colors for the hair dye n the costumes dye, like black.
sugesstion:
make some slots for the costumes,special costumes has more slots than normal one (3 for normal n 5 for special costumes).then make something like "power ups/skill" for each slots, example: "strength+3," or somethin like that...
u can sell the upgrades for around 100 honor,that'll make players must work hard to get one of those upgrades.
thanks. (sorry if repost)

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 31-3-2010 11:52:36 |Show all posts
A suggestion for new pets would be:

-A pet with large HP but low damage who blocks attacks directed to their master. (inmune to growl and net)
-A pet who captures the enemy (like net) to allow a free attack from their master. Low damage and HP but high dodge. (inmune to growl and net)
- A pet with average hp and damage but it gives other pets under master control inmunity to charm. The pet itself is inmune to growl and net.
-A series of pets who gives his master +5 in some stat, one who increases speed, other who increases strenght, etc. Inmune to growl.
-A pet who does not attack at all, but can bring back pets from growl. Average HP and dodge capabilities.

I leave to you the price.

I believe this kind of combos can make more fun and variant the game, giving each player more ways to fight according his style.

PD: Sorry for my poor english.
¡Todo no se puede!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 31-3-2010 14:28:18 |Show all posts
my suggestion would be about the kok cups...

i think it might be cooler if the pictures of the places of each division would be their background...

(sorry if someone already posted something like this coz i dont hav tym to read the posts...)
_|_ q(◕ ‿ ◕)p _|_

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 1-4-2010 05:50:53 |Show all posts
Another pet occured to me... A pet who does not permit other pets to attack, but they can still do his special habilities. Medium HP and damage with no inmunity...
¡Todo no se puede!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 1-4-2010 13:42:29 |Show all posts
I think maybe can add more clothes, and make events (random day and hour) quest give you 20% more honor or something like that, i mean, if you finish explore the cave of fire and ice just in event time, have the price

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

7-5-2021 16:21 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.010480 second(s), 8 queries .