Search

[Suggestion Thread] Help Us to Make KOK Better! [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 21-3-2010 20:34:32 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by [email protected] at 22-3-2010 11:36

I suggest something to replace skills. Rightly so as not to unbalance the game can use it once, and maybe having to pay honor or gold, which give the possibility to change a 'skills that the player thinks is useless or do not like, with a skill that the player thinks is the most useful or beautiful.  This applies only to basic skills, not the skill premium.

It would also be nice to have more pet in combat, three should be fine, so it would create new challenges, new experiences, game variants, and plenty of longevity.

As mentioned in previous thread, to buy skills for the pet and the battle between Union.

Thank everyone.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 22-3-2010 00:57:37 |Show all posts
There is one little thing that has been bothering me that needs to be fixed...  The text in the pop up windows, buttons, etc.  If they are bigger than the box then they run off into the background and you can barely read what it says.  Please adjust the boxes or the text so that they fit properly.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 22-3-2010 01:09:45 |Show all posts
There is one little thing that has been bothering me that needs to be fixed...  The text in the pop up windows, buttons, etc.  If they are bigger than the box then they run off into the background and ...
[email protected] Post at 22-3-2010 15:57

Which pop up windows/buttons have such problem? And which browser are you currently using?
Would you please provide some screenshots?
Thx in advance~

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 22-3-2010 01:21:18 |Show all posts
if u could make current armor have special ability or affect the stats..it would be awesome..

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 22-3-2010 03:30:12 |Show all posts
@523592400
yes that works already, it's called " Pack" now, if you get a new outfit it is stored there, and when you put it on, your old one goes in there

[email protected] Post at 21-3-2010 21:16

But can we choose to change back to our original looks we had before having outfits on?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 22-3-2010 09:24:08 |Show all posts
1. I think to make a fully functional skills. like someone who lost by a person who has a higher skill. so someone did not win by luck.(This makes this game a bit stupid)
2. when the level of one increases, the form of a gift given skill points that can be added according to desire. as well as tactics and weapons. they were given in random order based on the will. like when selecting a weapon will be given randomly.

I give advice because I love this game.
Sorry For My English Language. I hope all understand what I have written.
Thanks!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 22-3-2010 13:50:56 |Show all posts
Re: The sale of Gold

The bonus for buying gold at 50$ is the same bonus you get when u buy 100$ worth.

Shouldn't the bonus for 100$ be better? so people are more inclined to spend 100$ rather than 50?

I suggest you make the bonus gold for 100$  "200 bonus gold"

That way people will buy 100$ worth of gold vs 50$.
My Character: http://facebook.kingofkungfu.koramgame.com/user/query?vsid=1004362265

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 23-3-2010 08:55:41 |Show all posts
Some suggestions. I know that some of them cannot implemented easily into the game but I 'll post them here. Sorry if there are already mentioned.

- Tag Matches. It would be great if there was a system for 2vs2 battles. Kinda tricky of how this can be developed, but  it would be a good feature.
- Beasts as Quest's bosses. Apart from those level 99 fighters there could be (personal or not) quests against animals/predators/beasts. It would be great to see Clans trying to defeat a Dragon or a Hydra etc. Those animals can also have new unique skills.
- Other races. We have Humans, Elves and Demon(?) costumes so far. Why not adding Orcs and Dwarfs as well ?  ;)
- Prize Lottery. Every month/week a random fighter can earn a prize from a KOK lottery ? Probably gold or honor

Those for now. Thanks for reading.

Use magic Report

Expert

Crocky

Point
UID
Post time 24-3-2010 01:00:55 |Show all posts
The current win ratio is affected when you go to the arena and when you are online.
It would be nice if other players actions would affect your stats too. Right now i feel the game has no player interaction. The only thing right now is this forum.

The best i can do is watch what happened in KOK cup and Join Ring matches. Seeing the result of the matches is really a awesome way to see who won. Its great for bragging rights and one of the best things about this game. Winning a KOK cup is a goal you have set for us.  and the game is getting really boring because of the lack of interaction with other players. I was gonna spend like $100 USD for items but after a while i am kinda changing my mind because of the lack of player interaction in this game.

1. Chat Function for Union. It is extremely difficult to find out whether union members are active or not other than the Boss fights. No member interaction and opportunity to talk with each other. What makes FarmTown better than FarmVille? Its the player interaction. Even though the other game has better graphics. The game with player interaction is much more enjoyed and preferred by players.

2. Put a chat lounge area like the town in Farmtown.

3. Make it possible to message other players.

4. When other players challenges your character it should affect your win ratio just like in Kung fu pets. It should say "You have been defeated by (player name)" or "Successfully Defended against (player name)". Just like in Mafia wars this creates rivalries which will make the game more exciting and will keep players hooked to the game.

The KOK cup and ring matches does this for the game but still is a little lacking. Could you imagine yourself playing this game for like 3 years.

When you win you get the full exp for the Arena fights. When you lose you get only half and the other half goes to the opponent you challenged. This

5. Players should be able to attack other players directly

6. Players in the same level should be able to ROB/Attack others in their level. Those who lose or get robbed will lose experience winners gain experience stolen from opponents. This would create high rivalry and competition in this game which will make this game very addictive.

Use magic Report

High Wizard

Always Online

Point
UID

Major General

Post time 24-3-2010 01:31:06 |Show all posts
I agree with your first 3 points, however I think the extra interaction should basically stop there.

Point 4 - I don't think it's a bad idea saying who you defended against, but leave out who beat you, and certainly don't let it affect your win rate. There's some players at 40+ who would have something like 20%. Win rate should be something you have a lot of control over, because it's fun like that.

Point 5 - I'm not sure what you mean by this, you already can attack other players directly. It's called the Challenge button.

Point 6 - This doesn't look fun at ALL. I'd hate to log on and find out I'd lost experience that I'd spent so much time getting. Practice pots are here for this.

You have to keep fun in mind when suggesting things I think.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-3-2010 05:17:22 |Show all posts
This is why there should be XP awarded when winning KOK cup, farming honor/gold in this way makes the game really unfair for the rest of us. If we all did it, the game would never develop. It also means that new players NEVER have a chance at winning the KOK cup (arguably the only reason to play this game) in low levels because there are people who are farming and have maxed out items/skills.

It also means that Koram are losing out on money, and subsequently us because they won't be able to pay Dev's to keep updating the game due to lack of funding from us, because people who would normally P2P are cheating the game so they don't have to. At least if you do the free gold offers you are still helping out the game, because those are effectivly adverts and those companies would be paying Koram for that. Even if you still get your gold for free.
If life gives you two paths, take the third.

Use magic Report

Guru

MASSACRO

Point
UID
Post time 24-3-2010 05:22:16 |Show all posts
My suggestions:

1 - enlarge the message window for union communications, now it's difficult to consult and two rows are often too few to state attack orders
2 - create more restrictive divisions or at least a 21-30 level division for KoK cup, actually there is a remarkable honor gap between higher and lower levels, and people start to reincarnate to fight at lower level with strong pets to stack honor. Low level players are frustrated and they don't have a chance to win more than two fights in a row, enjoy and get better.
3 - Add black for hair and clothes
4 - Start with honor ring match
5 - When you defend in a challenge you should get a minimum exp if you win.
6 - Union ranking. It's impossible for new unions to reach higher positions. My suggestion is a monthly reset, with a reward for the union with more points (a title, or honors or experience, it's not important).
7 - a hall of fame for every kok division and for the monthly union championship.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-3-2010 05:30:09 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by [email protected] at 24-3-2010 21:07

Post Last Edit by [email protected] at 24-3-2010 20:44

Post Last Edit by [email protected] at 24-3-2010 20:43

Can people stop suggesting that we get stupid things like extra skills and extra weapons or armour with stats or stupidly powerful pets.

Please think your suggestions through properly first so that they won't change the game dramatically, they still keep it fair and balanced and they don't result in making the game dull to play.

So please STOP suggesting the following:

- Extra weapons/skills. If you dont' like what you have, reincarnate. Adding more skills/weapons would make the game unbalanced and everyone would eventually end up the same or near enough.

- Armour that has stats.
Armour is for aesthetics only (ie to look pretty). Stats,skills and weapons are for making your character good. Stop trying to change this. Seriously. If armour had stats, we would all eventually end up looking exactly the same, it's bad enough that there are only three sets of good pets that everyone uses: Reaper/Civet if you are F2P, Reaper/Teddy if you are F2P, Reaper/Wolf if you are lucky/P2P.

- New pets. How many of you use the raccon past level 20? What about the Panda Po? How many of you actually have more than 3 pets? Exactly. Almost none. Also, how many of you can use more than 2 pets at a time? None. And how many of you would regularly change pets to something other than your best two? None. SO WHY THE HELL WOULD WE NEED MORE PETS? If you really need new pets, why don't they balance out the ones we have already? Make them worth using. Rather than just adding new ones that no one is going to bloody use. So stop suggesting new pets that have stupid stats or would cause Koram to spend ages making them and thus result in a pet no one really needs or wants and thus detract from adding something to the game we actually need.

- Extending the quest limit or adding new quests. The ones we have now (whilst the rewards may be unbalanced) if they were balanced properly, should be all we need. One for quick leveling, one for quick honor gathering and one for a mix of the two. STOP ASKING FOR STUPID NEW QUESTS. Considering that nothing actually happens when you do a quest except fight someoen at the end, why the hell do you need a new quest? Also, having an extended quest limit would unbalance the game, expecially at low levels as everyone would suddenly be leveling stupidly fast. We've all done fine so far, it doesn't need to change.

- upgrading of skills. Upgraded skills are called premium skills. If you can't understand this, you probably shouldn't be playing this game.

- More upgrading of weapons. Im a lvl 36, im F2P and i do surveys etc. for gold. I STILL don't have all my weapons upgrading or all the premium skills i want, or the pets i want. Why in gods name would anyone want to be able to upgrade, and thus spend even more honor that they will have to spend ages farming, their weapons to a 3rd tier?!

- That low levels shouldn't be able to beat high levels just because they have lesser skills/weapons. That is the whole beauty of this game, nothing is 100% certain. If this was the case, if you wern't in the top 20 you would never win anything. If you don't like this, go play farmville.

I think that covers everything, now please (and im looking specifically at you younger people out there) stop suggesting things that really don't/shouldn't be suggested. Use your brains for once...

I will post this every time i see some idiot not thinking before they suggest.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-3-2010 05:40:25 |Show all posts
My suggestions:

1 - enlarge the message window for union communications, now it's difficult to consult and two rows are often too few to state attack orders
2 - create more restrictive divisions or a ...
[email protected] Post at 24-3-2010 20:22

A monthly ranking system/reset wouldn't solve the issue of high level unions winning over low level. Thats how these things work. All that would happen is that the high level unions would get a free reward every month for being at the top... which they always will be.

There is also already a hall of fame... it's called ranking... you should click on it some time...

Use magic Report

Guru

MASSACRO

Point
UID
Post time 24-3-2010 09:06:59 |Show all posts
A monthly ranking system/reset wouldn't solve the issue of high level unions winning over low level. Thats how these things work. All that would happen is that the high level unions would get a free reward every month for being at the top... which they always will be.

There is also already a hall of fame... it's called ranking... you should click on it some time...

sure i click sometimes. Same people up there, same unions. What a fun. That's a best ranking ever, and it's ok, i understand its purpose, but combine it with a monthly ranking: could be interesting for most newcomers, could be a better representation of the actual power. Every month unions battle for points and the strongest, the better organized, wins. Not the same two unions, how boring. They will be forever in top position, even if they leave the game.

ranking = hall of fame? i don't think so...
KoK cup has not a HoF, you win today, tomorrow you will be forgotten. Hall of fame remembers all the winners. Ranking remembers the strongest ever, and time after time its top positions will be more and more immutable. Imagine tennis ATP with Lendl and Borg and McEnroe still there...
I don't complain on high levels that beat low levels. I complain on people growing in level, playing the game, and never having a chance to appear in HoFs and rankings.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-3-2010 09:34:24 |Show all posts
I think it would be good if the KOK Cup had more stages, like cup number 3 could be under levels 30's only, KOK Cup 4 could be under 40's only, and number 5 could be under 50's only, however number 6 could be all levels with no requirment. as i find it too hard these days, i came really close to winning at level 10 getting 7 honor but then i have only been able to achieve 5 at the most the next times.

Please take my suggestion into account,
                                                                               Yours faithfully Scott.

Use magic Report

High Wizard

heartburn

Point
UID

Major General

Post time 24-3-2010 09:55:19 |Show all posts
@509008090
you should look into the "should armors have skills" thread,

there i explained that armors could have skills if they are equal,
and thats how we are trying to get this done,

so still you will choose the armor by the look, not the effect.

@1501047429

if there would be a monthly reset, it would take both twin zion and dragon not even a month to figure out the sign up settings for the best point ratio.

so both our union would get max. points each month, having to share the reward.

and still, we would be the top2 unions each month, simply because we have the highest level players who sign up every day.

Under construction                                                       .

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2010 02:59:14 |Show all posts
sure i click sometimes. Same people up there, same unions. What a fun. That's a best ranking ever, and it's ok, i understand its purpose, but combine it with a monthly ranking: could be interesting  ...
[email protected] Post at 25-3-2010 00:06

Well done, you contradicted your own counter arguement. Fail. Well done for proving me right.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2010 03:01:25 |Show all posts
@509008090
you should look into the "should armors have skills" thread,

there i explained that armors could have skills if they are equal,
and thats how we are trying to get this done,

so still you  ...
[email protected] Post at 25-3-2010 00:55

Everyones build is different. Unless all the armours had EXACTLY the same effects (ie hp+ 20) then you wouldn't really have a choice over which armour you took because you would have to take the one with the best effect for your build, not unless you wanted your character to be worse off than it was before.

I will take a look at the thread though, where is it? or coudl you link me to it?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2010 03:06:47 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by [email protected] at 25-3-2010 18:09

Recent Updates

Ok so Koram have taken a few ideas of ours and put them into use. First of all, I'd like to say thanks for putting in a new section for under level 30's in the KOK cup.

However, you seem to have also added +5 XP to the Gobi quest. I can only assume that this was to stop people staying at low levels and just farming Honor. But you still havn't done anything useful with the Wolves quest. Infact, by adding +5 XP to the Gobi quest, Wolves is even more obsolete! Please can you boost the XP reward for Wolves so that it reflects the other two quests in a balanced way.

Also, since you now seem to be cracking down on Honor farmers, does this mean that you will be adding XP rewards to the KOK cup soon?

Finally, you halved the HP of Brave Ultimatum... who actually couldn't kill that guy already? Seriously? It doesn't take more than a day to get past lvl 10, and after that he is really easy to beat. Seems like a bit of a silly update to me... anyone else?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

17-5-2021 09:14 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.010462 second(s), 8 queries .