Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2010 04:26:46 |Show all posts
Oh yea... the slots are for ORDINARY skills only! haha

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2010 05:51:59 |Show all posts
I guess the guess should have a little more rewards from the quest if we need to wait that long. For eg, Fire and Ice (25 exp & 3 honour), Valley of wolves (15 exp) & Gobi Maze (5 honour) not that muc ...
[email protected] Post at 15-3-2010 10:11

I agree with this although i think that the quest rewards should be as follows:

Wolves - 30xp
Gobi - 4 Honor
Fire and Ice - 25xp 2 honor

This would help balance it a little more and also give players are more dynamic choice when it came to doing quests. ie. either level up fast and get less honor, level up slowly and get lots of honor, level up normally and get a normal amount of honor.

This is mainly to do with the quest allowance, ie you can always do two 6 hour quests in one day and get more exp than wolves, and the amount of honor you get from doing gobi is not enough to warrant doing it.

Unless of course you got rid of quest limit per day...
If life gives you two paths, take the third.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2010 06:36:12 |Show all posts
Unless of course you got rid of quest limit per day...
[email protected] Post at 17/3/2010 06:51 AM

No. Absolutely not. That would destroy this game.

Use magic Report

High Wizard

heartburn

Point
UID

Major General

Post time 17-3-2010 07:12:48 |Show all posts
how about getting rid of the quest time and scaling the rewards to:
30XP
3Honor
20XP+2Honor

that would be fair, and the quest time is just useless as it is right now.

Under construction                                                       .

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2010 07:58:22 |Show all posts
Post Last Edit by [email protected] at 17-3-2010 22:59

I guess i will Agree with my mates above....But it
would be better if there was a division on KOK cup for levels 20 to 30!!!Now its a little difficult for middle warriors like us to win in kok cup....am i wrong???

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2010 08:26:27 |Show all posts
hi simiao..^^

i have a suggestion..

if players can buy honor by gold.. it will help much!

example.. I have 10 gold and 100 honor..

you can set the value.. just like 1gold=10 honor..

so i can buy more 100 honor with my 10 gold.. then i can buy an item or pet by honor... so gold will be more usefull.. ^^

how?? hahaha lol.. a good idea, is it?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2010 09:01:25 |Show all posts
While I can agree with a conversion from gold to honor, 1-10 would be far to much and wouldn't work with the current distribution of item values.

If you were to buy 100 gold you could convert that to 1000 honor.
100 gold, which is only half the value needed to buy a premium skill could be converted to enough honor to buy 5 premium skills.

Also, for upgrading weapons, polearms are 20 gold or 100 honor. You could halve your costs by converting only 10 gold to honor to purchase the upgrade.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2010 11:37:26 |Show all posts
i think that when you get more than 4 bait in the game your special challenge should go up to 2 but stay like that four the rest of the time your on there playing as in if you go offline then it stay's at 2 for ever if not then can the price of some items be lowered or can you get cash from some quest's

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2010 11:39:35 |Show all posts
if you take into consideration my ideas can you also put more quest's in. plus put in more upgrades like a third weapon upgrade but not for all weapon's. thank you.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2010 12:20:15 |Show all posts
i think we should get more colors to choose from, in the accessories thing PLEASE CONSIDER

Use magic Report

High Wizard

heartburn

Point
UID

Major General

Post time 17-3-2010 12:27:08 |Show all posts
52# [email protected]

correct,

we should be able to buy ANY color that can be reached through the random color scheme change.

what i'm missing so far is pink and black for hair

Under construction                                                       .

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2010 14:13:23 |Show all posts
The ability to sell weapon upgrades or pets for honor. Either for a portion of the cost, or for the whole cost (ie incase people buy something by accident, or want to sell an unneeded pet that they know they won't use any more)

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2010 22:43:40 |Show all posts
here's one...

how about removing quest time...

and add extra quests that your assistants can do...

of course,... the masters will reap the rewards...

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2010 23:25:24 |Show all posts
I definitely agree on being able to sell off pets that you aren't using.

I would also like to see, when you look at your pets, that it shows you the information on each pet.  I won what can only be described as the masked cow, and I shouldn't have had to hit the forums to figure out what it could do!

Another suggestion - The ability to unarm a weapon, or at the very least, be able to strategize the use of weapons and skills!  It seems ridiculous to me that when entering a battle there's a chance that you'll be wasting a bunch of attacks throwing shuriken when there's more effective things to do!

Speaking of skills -- I think it would be very cool if KOK established different "schools" of fighting, with different attack skills for each one.  And don't wimp out and make all the schools' skills be the same but with different names, either!  It shouldn't be a case of one school has better skills than the other, just different.  If this was established, then you would have the option to choose which school you wanted to join (showing what skills you already have that fit that school and what skills don't), and perhaps even make it an option to join no school at all, making your skill additions completely random.  If you choose a school, then the skills you have that aren't in the school's style should be replaced with ones that do fit.  Perhaps this could even tie into the unions (although I still haven't figured out what benefit the union has).

Next suggestion:  Allow the opportunity for us to "train" other characters in our schools. Each of us could decide how many honor points we'll accept per training session to "teach" someone else a particular skill.  If I wanted to learn a new skill, I could then click the "training" tab, and then click on the skill I'm interested in learning.  This would then show me who is offering training in that skill and how many Honor Points they're charging per session.  I could then click on the trainer I want, and commence training (perhaps this would tie my character up for a set period of time, during which I could not be doing any quests, and can't be resting, either).  Likewise, the trainer couldn't be on a quest or resting (or maybe not, since you'd have no way of knowing when someone's looking to be trained).  Using some kind of system to determine how far I've been trained in that skill (perhaps based on how long the trainer's had it combined with the level of the trainee somehow), I might get lucky and learn the skill in one training session, or perhaps it will take two or three or ten training sessions.  Once committed to a trainer and skill, you'd have to stick with it, going to training each day to complete the new skill, or lose what you've accomplished so far with that skill.  

The final suggestion is that the skills should be able to be improved, even if it's only a relatively minor improvement, so that you'd be able to do an extra five points of damage with an attack, for example.  The "training" option could provide the means to do this, as well as having it happen when leveling up.

Jon

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 18-3-2010 03:33:35 |Show all posts
Ok so far here are the current good/workable suggestions split into three catagories according to urgency/implementation time:

Short Term –

•        Change quest rewards for expedition quests to; Wolves 30xp, Gobi 4hp, Ice and Fire 20xp 2hp
•        Change reward for winning a round in KOK cup to include XP aswell as HP so people will stop farming HP in low level groups. i.e. keep in the XP in the same ratio as winning HP, so for each round you win, you get 1xp
•        Putting the Achievment system back up
•        Update log, so we can see what has been changed. This can just be a quick note on the forums like you’ve done for most of the recent major updates like the Pack.
•        In the shop, the link "How to earn more Honer", "honer" should be spelled honor.

Mid Term –

•        Honor based ring matchs
•        More level based devisions in KOK cup, i.e. 20-30 and 40-50 etc. (can simply replace the ones we have already)
•        Black and Pink hair colours/dyes avaliable from the shop
•        Hair Styles savable to the Pack
•        Able to change fighters name (once maybe? With checks to make sure no one else has that name) to something other than your facebook account name.
•        Perhaps the attribute tooltip can show a percentile ranking of that attribute. E.g. your strength is 18, which is in the 83 percentile for level 20. This way people who are curious about whether they have low or high stats have a concrete statistical comparison.
•        The ability to sell back weapon upgrades or pets for honor.
•        When mouse hovers over pets, you get the info on each pet (i.e. str, agl, spd, hp etc.)

Long Term –

•        Pet training school
•        Ability to change secondary colour on your armour
•        Sound effects to accompany the fights
•        Union vs Union fights
•        Update of Union UI so it can be personalised by the Union

There we go, that gives a bit more of a clear idea to Koram as to what we actually want, and a good idea of how they could go about implementing it. What does everyone think?

Use magic Report

Dragon_Alex

Point
UID
Post time 18-3-2010 06:02:06 |Show all posts
Tha will be amazing if you can create a Union Cup (Unions vs Unions) each day and inter-Union CUP (player the same teams fight among players of the same union)

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 18-3-2010 06:39:55 |Show all posts
I think I'll push my voice for the "add more level limits to the KOK Division" crowd ...
I think it's ridiculous to have 4 divisions with the same requierements, either, keep only 3 divisions, =<10 =<20 and >20 or keep 6 divisions and split them a bit better :
=<10 / =<15 / =<20 / =<25 / =<30 / >30
or
=<10 / =<20 / =<25 / =<30 / =<35 / >35

Oh and please renumber them in a logic order, Division 1 if for the Best Fighters, not for the lowest of the lowbies
Neopatch aka Dimitri Pacini

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 18-3-2010 06:54:12 |Show all posts
premium skills should be retained when character is reincarnated.

Use magic Report

http://facebook.kingofkungfu.k

Point
UID
Post time 18-3-2010 09:10:29 |Show all posts
The ability to sell weapon upgrades or pets for honor. Either for a portion of the cost, or for the whole cost (ie incase people buy something by accident, or want to sell an unneeded pet that they kn ...
[email protected] Post at 18-3-2010 05:13

that's quite nice but don't you think selling weapon upgrades is a bit too much?
jUst ReMemBer ThAt yOu aRe uNIque ....LikE eVerYboDy eLse!!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 18-3-2010 11:10:31 |Show all posts
I'm all for having lvl requirements for KOK Cup (lvl 30 max for Div 3 and lvl 40 max for Div 4 and so on)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

7-5-2021 14:58 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.009843 second(s), 8 queries .