Search
View: 506|Reply: 0

VIP Status or Lack Thereof [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 9-3-2016 21:29:13 |Show all posts
Why is it that when I don't have money (because my Social Security Check hasn't come yet), that I can go in the store and find the chests that have the VIP tickets in them, but once my money is deposited into my bank (which only occurs once a month), there is nothing in the store to acquire my VIP status back.  So I sit here, VIP-less, until either Koram Game or Wartune people get off their keisters and put the stuff back in the store.  It's no wonder people keep leaving the game.  Apparently y'all don't want our money.  If you did, you'd make sure we were able to get stuff like VIP renewal tickets whenever we needed it.  We never used to have this problem, till you got so greedy that you had to put them in chests with other stuff and raise the price.  When it was just the ticket we had to buy for 799 balens, they were always in the store, no matter when it was.  But now that we have to pay 899 for a ticket and other stuff you decided we must have, the chests are only in there when the spirit moves you to put them in there.   It would be really nice, if you really want our money, to keep these chests in there at all times, not just certain times.  I have three (3) VIP toons, and right now I can't renew their VIP.  I will stop playing because I hate doing some things without the VIP advantage.  It makes things quicker to get through, and since I do have other things to do, that makes my life much simpler.  Please fix this if you want to keep my business.  Thank you!  
Sincerely,
Linda C Nattress  (Midnite, S6, Elaina, S4, and Calli, S10).

P.S.  And please don't take months to fix this or answer me.  I really do not like when people ignore my requests.  It's very rude.  Thank you.
Calli[url=http://forum.koramgame.com/static/image/smile
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

17-9-2019 17:44 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.005448 second(s), 10 queries .