Search
View: 981|Reply: 6

Top 3 DRM Removal Software Review [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 11-9-2015 00:42:20 |Show all posts
You may wonder whether it is possible to watch videos downloaded or rented from iTunes Store on a non-Apple device. As we all know, videos from iTunes Store are in M4V format which are encrypted with DRM protection. You cannot transfer them onto an an Android/Windows based device or common video player for playing.

However, it can be done with help from third-party software. Here is a selection of the top 3 DRM removal software which can remove DRM legally and convert DRM M4V to unprotected formats so that you can enjoy the DRM-free videos on any Android/Windows device.

Top 1 - M4VGear DRM Media Converter (Windows / Mac Download Center)

M4VGear adopts an innovative DRM decrypting technique which makes it the fastest DRM remover in the world. It's capable of removing DRM from your iTunes movie, TV Shows and Music Videos at 20X faster speed. What's more, this powerful DRM Media Converter can also retain subtitles and audio track (including 5.1 audio). You can easily watch DRM-free iTunes HD 1080P Movies, TV Shows with lossless quality on any devices or media players.

Pros:

• 20X faster conversion speed
  • Keep subtitles (Closed Caption)
  • Preserves 100% original video quality
  • Remove DRM from both iTunes purchases and rentals
  • Retain muti-language audio track
  • Keep Dolby 5.1 audio track
  • Lifetime free upgrades
  • Always kept up-to-date to compatible with latest version of iTunes

Cons:

• Do not support other DRM-protected videos such as Amazon Instant Video, videos from BBC Player, etc.
  • Do not support iTunes audios and audiobooks

You can Download and try M4VGear DRM Media Converter through: http://www.m4vgear.com/download.html

Top 2 - NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus (Windows / Mac Download Center)

NoteBurner is a desktop-based program which allows users to remove DRM protection legally from iTunes videos and convert M4V to unprotected MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV and video files in other formats. Users can choose not only Android-based IOS-based devices in the profile, but also programs and video consoles like iMovie, PSP etc.

Pros:
  • It can convert both iTunes rental and purchased M4V movies to unprotected video file.
  • We can choose the devices or programs directly in output profile which is quite easy for operation.
  • It provides life-time free upgrades

Cons:
  • It is not free but provides a free trial to covert one minute of iTunes video.
  • It requires iTunes installed.

Top 3 - Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter (Windows / Mac Download Center)

Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter is designed to help users convert DRM protected iTunes M4V videos to MOV, MP4, AVI, FLV, MPEG formats in high speed and excellent quality.

Pros:
  • ----Mac 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10
  • ----Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
  • Remove DRM from rented and purchased M4V legally
  • Convert M4V to MOV, MP4, AVI, FLV, MEPG1/2, 3GP and much more Formats
  • Compatible formats for different portable devices, such as Apple iPhone 6/Plus, iPad mini, PSP, Microsoft Zune,Samsung Galaxy S5, .etc
  • Batch conversion and time-saving
  • Fast conversion speed with high quality
  • Magnificent interface & simple options
  • Life-long upgrade

Cons:
  • Needs iTunes installed when converting the corresponding library
  • Motivated to be an advanced DRM removal software by offering user DIY experience, however, occasionally results in convert error, further improvement is needed for perfection

More Articles: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/rem ... asily-with-m4vgear/
                      http://lifehacker.com/5731842/ho ... rchases-and-rentals

Point
UID
Post time 28-9-2017 04:00:56 |Show all posts
Hello, thanks for sharing. I tried all the mentioned tools already. But for me, the best one is still Requiem, the free iTunes DRM remover. Although it stops upgrading, it can still be used on older iTunes. Besides, except this, I also recommend DRmare M4V Converter which is able to convert the iTunes M4V videos to lossless MP4 and other formats at up to 20X faster speed. You can also find the detailed comparison between DRmare and Requiem here: http://drmare.com/reviews/itunes ... re-vs-requiem.html.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 5-2-2018 20:29:51 |Show all posts
Thanks for your nice sharing. The more as I know is about video converter. How to convert iTunes M4V videos to MP4 format with iTunes DRM removal? We know all iTunes videos are encrypted with DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. If you want to watch these videos on non-Apple devices, like Windows movie player, Samsung smart TV, Android phone, etc. You may have to crack DRM protection at first. Even we have paid for these videos, there is no right for us to re-encode and share these videos on any Apple unauthorized devices.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-4-2018 01:26:00 |Show all posts
Thanks a lot for sharing this post. This video is really nice and interesting to watch this video. very useful thoughts included in this video. I hope you include more post.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 20-4-2018 00:54:23 |Show all posts
Anyone need the DRM removal software for strip DRM from Audible audiobooks? Audiobook has actually become a big part our everyday life. I start listening to Audible last but no so satisfied with its DRM limitation because I really don't like the Audible app. After that, I found a great DRM audible converter,it works to convert aa/aax to mpe. now I can enjoy Audible from any audible audiobooks.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 31-5-2019 03:44:13 |Show all posts
Talking about the best DRM removal software, I would recommend tuneskit apple music converter. TunesKit DRM Audio Converter is the most comprehensive DRM audio solution specialized in cracking DRM encryption from all protected audio resources, including Apple Music tracks, iTunes M4P songs, M4A, M4B audioboks, as well as Audible AAX, AA audiobooks. Thanks to this smart tool, you can easily convert your DRM-locked audios to any media device for playback at anytime without limit.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-9-2019 00:37:28 |Show all posts
What do you think about  a free file converter ? Yesterday I found this tool onlineconvertfree.com How is it?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

14-12-2019 06:40 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.021363 second(s), 9 queries .