Search
View: 422|Reply: 1

Muster troops [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 29-6-2015 18:19:43 |Show all posts
Hi those special troops like rattan infantry,war elephants,rascals and boreal cavalry should be given upgrade abilities so they can contribute more to the battle....I also feel they should consume less food as it is not logic an infantry unit like rattan infantry consume 3 foods per unit(not worth it)....And their limit should be increased(100 is totally useless)...it is worthless we hire those muster heroes if the abilities of special forces are so weak...Hope u guys may give positive vote so it can be improved in future.
SinglePolls, Total 5 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Point
UID
Post time 1-7-2015 16:03:03 |Show all posts
I totally agree that those special forces should have better attributes so that we worth to hire those special heroes that can muster the troops.For example,maybe we can set those special groups can benefit more from skillbooks compare to normal troops...And it is true that not logic that Rattan infantry cost 3 foods per unit(as we know all infantry cost only 1 food per unit)....War Elephants should not be categorised as either infantry or cavalries and thus normal units(Wei,Shu & Wu troops) all should be given a new state of defense against it...What I feel is those muster troops really not worth it and thus it is a waste we hire those heroes becos muster abilities is special for them...Really waste those heroes talents if special forces are so weak and vulnerable...In my opinion,these special troops should have attributes between level 10 upgraded armies and oasis troops so they mean more significant during late game...Besides that,muster limit I feel should be increased,100 is indeed worthless...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

29-4-2017 22:06 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.010138 second(s), 12 queries .