Search
Author: Rolling Ball

"Spirit Tales" Christmas List [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 7-12-2014 17:24:54 |Show all posts
I only wish is to have an convertion of starlight coin to angel coin for non maller like us
maybe its 2 starlight coin = 1 angel coin is fair enough ..

Xmas hat i want to see in capsule coin , epic bunhairstyle
Mount , bearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
wepon fash. revolverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
suit anything new :3

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 7-12-2014 18:59:06 |Show all posts
For StarlightCoin Machine

Head = Epic Noble Hat
Face = Any (cute) Resistance
Mount = FURY TRANSFORMER BATTLEMOUNT

Awoooo ! Awoooo !

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 7-12-2014 22:52:00 |Show all posts
1.   What kind of items would you like to see in the game (Item Mall, Angel Machine or Starlight Machine) during the festive period?

--Arabian Prince Suit, Butler Suit, Werewolf Suit and the Bolstorm back fashion without the drums on... only the black clouds and lightning effects pretty cool huh...

2.   Are there any previous fashion items, pets or mounts that you really want to see again, or that you would love to see on special discount?

anything from the 1st year of ST is cool...

3.   Finally, what is top of your REAL Christmas List for Santa this year?

I wish santa would give Asurra some balls for christmas if you know what I mean
and for Jan a rough stone maghilod kaaaa   

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 8-12-2014 21:19:23 |Show all posts
1.   What kind of items would you like to see in the game (Item Mall, Angel Machine or Starlight Machine) during the festive period?

Christmas elf dress , Anything related to christmas Lol :X

I dunno if this is possible but , can somebody make a skillbook chest or something and put in the starlight machine . at least there is another way to obtain skillbooks apart from sky city

2.   Are there any previous fashion items, pets or mounts that you really want to see again, or that you would love to see on special discount?

Christmas Sleigh Mount pls  , since i dun mall , i dont know what to expect on special discount , Maybe AC so i can buy with gold lol

Family and friends to stay healthy and happy and probably a PS4 :X

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-12-2014 04:56:23 |Show all posts
Christmas-themed items! Maybe some variant of Christmas outfits and pets <3

Epic Cat Ear Headwear
Epic Wild Cat Ears
Epic Foxtail
Epic Bell Cat Dress
Epic Cat Pad Glove
Epic Delicious Fish
Fury Fancy Hare Battle Mount
its cause i'm a cat person :3

A Jigglypuff Plushie ermergerd
To actually spend stuff in here XD
To be safe no matter what <3
For koramgame to continue its very good treatment to the players <3 aaand
To be with my partner forever <3

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-12-2014 00:01:59 |Show all posts
I'd like to see some old Christmas/festive fashion return, and some previous fashion that is difficult to obtain in-game due to its rarity, such as:

- Epic/HD Gingerbread Cookie
- Epic/HD Hairpin of Love
- Epic/HD Alpaca Dummy
- Epic/HD Girl's & Boy's Pajamas
- Epic/HD Cookie Bunny Earmuffs
- Epic/HD Snow Elf Cap
- Epic/Leg Tricolor Sakura Stick
- Epic/Leg Magic Rose

I like the idea of an Angel Coin conversion, as mentioned above, maybe 2 Starlight Coins = 1 Angel Coin or something, for us non-item mallers.

Bring Fury/Legendary Penguin Battlemount back for the holidays :3

Shiny Renewal Mirror event or discount!

Higher droprate on skillbooks/pages in skycity, and a new gaming laptop so ST won't lag me anymore! lol
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
Kyudo + 10 Interesting

Total score: Point + 10   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-12-2014 00:20:38 |Show all posts
Angel coins pack. Like a pack contains x10 angel coins that give 10-20% discount =0
x10
x30
x50 =)
GAMING IS NOT A CRIME.
CRIME IS NOT A GAME.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-12-2014 00:26:51 |Show all posts

- Epic/HD Snow Elf Cap
- Epic/Leg Tricolor Sakura Stick
- Epic Chaos Halberd, and might as well make a legendary one too for fun ye
- Fury/Epic Moon Cresent Battlemount plz, you know, the giant cresent moon battlemount. $$$

- Jubilant Gift Box, or whatever its name was, the one with the battlemount selection and 40 try guarantee. And definately, on sale lol

Fury Whale Battlemount, forget what the full name was but yeah, and the Fury/Legendary Penguin too.

Better win rate for Angel Coin machine, like please, it's maller exclusive, not gonna be encouraged to win if it's win rate is as bad as the Starlight machine where you can farm those in games easily. Will encourage more spendage $$$

Higher droprate on skillbooks/pages in skycity, please its been over a year and I cant even get my bowman skills, or even just make it purchasable via mall, id just buy it like that lol. $$$

A job please, so I can pay Koram more $$$. +go on holidays 2016.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-12-2014 01:17:32 |Show all posts
Ok, I'll play. ;D

- An active Bonus row on the Starlight machine.
- Access to Adv Hammers for non-mallers
- The Genderswap item (don't know what it's called)
- Pet Fashions

- Specifically: Regal Female Officer Uniform, Soldier of Distinction Uniform, Christmas Knight, Fur Hat
- The wolf battle mounts (perhaps with Fury versions)

That the Title list will get a search function according to stats and possibly the pet encyclopedia too. xD
Also the release of that one Flower race/class that's translated in the sim.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-12-2014 02:04:21 |Show all posts
For back fash, Drifter array ~ and sakura wing~
Face fash - HD/ Epic Hairpin of love, HD/Epic Alpaca Dummy and HD/epic Bubble gummm
For Body Fash ~ Female HD/Epic Kindergarten uniform and Wool coat <3
For head fash~ HD Kitty ears, HD/Epic Bun Hairstyle
Lastly for Weapon~ Sakura tricolore stick , or lightsaberrrsss!

Leg lamb pet or penguin-desu!~

In ST, to have an awesome Christmas with Tempest <3   and get skillbooks for everyone easily \o/
Mayavii ll Strider
Mayonaiise ll Jester
Sandwiich ll Marine

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-12-2014 02:15:46 |Show all posts
Keep the ideas coming in guys. We love hearing from you

Use magic Report

Guru

...Sad.....

Point
UID
Post time 11-12-2014 14:37:40 |Show all posts
Well i wanted see some old costumes like classic cheongsam , christmas dress, ninjustu clothes, bunny bm, penguim bm, abor bear mount and other mounts, Transformations staffs blue in CM and more other things <3
I wanted a lot see again some bm's like the birdy , bunny, bonedragon ,goldfish flame white tiger, pumpkin carriage and more.
Of costumes i wanted see back Panda Weapon ( i really wanna get it) , butterfly baroness dress , bunny suit, big angel wings, night wings of satan, ornate rosewings, palm print, rose bouquet , lollipop weapon , tricoloure sakura stick
Have a good day with my family and my online friends;
Open my gifts with a smile
Have somethings i didn't expect and i really wanted
Try get the itens i want in the game <3

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 11-12-2014 19:29:05 |Show all posts
for Christmas~~ I would loooove to see HD kitty overalls available again in the starlight machine so many Kitty slip dresses running around from the wish-list event that it would be adorable to have the male version back too <3

Use magic Report

ST Moderator

~ ♪ ♫ ♬

Point
UID
Post time 15-12-2014 01:51:11 |Show all posts

- Giant Moon Mount - Fury / Legendary. (It's already in data! I have checked - Please Koram!)

- Flitty Butterfly Backwear (Never released, but it was in collections - would love to see this released!)

- Capsule Machine Stackable (i.e. x2 , or x4 )
- Higher Capsule Machine Rate
- More Bright Protective Crystals - Have them sold in Mall Shop temporarily!
- Epic Bee Clothes

This.

... & to spend this festive season with my special girl <3
http://telefeather.com - Database | Wiki | Guides

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 15-12-2014 17:20:22 |Show all posts
Starlight Machine :Hand-dyed Christmas Elf Dress, Legendary Orange Kitty Mount, Hand-dyed Girl Kindergarten Uniform,Hand-dyed Girl Kindergarten Cap, Hand-dyed Naughty Kitty Cap

Fury Duck Boat battle Mount

-Hiper Higher droprate in Starlight Machine

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-12-2014 01:35:35 |Show all posts

A machine full of goodies, no shining starlight/angel coins on the first 3 rows at least.

All of the Legendary pets from the pet toy chest.

Up the drop rate for all instances for at least 2 weeks ( Sky City included )

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 18-12-2014 19:07:23 |Show all posts
Thanks for all your suggestions guys! We at KoramGame will be working extra hard this Christmas to make sure we can make the game a better place for all Check out the list below for a sneak peak of what it coming up in the bumper Christmas update scheduled to take place during maintenance on December the 24th.
傳說的企鵝寶寶.jpg

Item Mall
Christmas Sleigh Mount Capsule
20% discount on Shining Renewal Mirror (allowing characters to change their appearance settings such as Hair, Face, Eye colour, Tail, Horns, Skin colour, etc) & Refined Springwater (giving you the chance to enhance your pet's quality) and others including Waters of Lethe.
All this plus more new items to be announced later...

Angel Machine
Return of
ArchAngel Wings
Fury Colourful Whale Battle Mount
Plus great new items...

Starlight Machine
Pet: Legendary Baby Penguin
Legendary Night Wings of Satan
Fine Transformation Staff Gift Box
And much, much more...

Between the 24th and 31st of December, there will be triple the amount of Shining Angel Coins and Shining Starlight Coins for you to enjoy.

Looks like it's going to be a great Christmas!
傳說的聖誕花車戰鬥座騎 狂嵐的聖誕花車戰鬥座騎.jpg
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
tissuebox + 10 Awesome!

Total score: Point + 10   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ST Moderator

~ ♪ ♫ ♬

Point
UID
Post time 18-12-2014 19:26:40 |Show all posts
"Between the 24th and 31st of December, there will be triple the amount of Shining Angel Coins and Shining Starlight Coins for you to enjoy."

Psst, Rolling Ball - Why not triple the amount of Improved protective Crystals and Bright Protective Crystals as well on the machine for more enjoyment!
http://telefeather.com - Database | Wiki | Guides

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 19-12-2014 13:28:58 |Show all posts
-I would really love if you guys could get out Guardian God - Pegasus in angel machine or starlight machine <3

-Head fashion: epic/hand-dyed christmas elf hat
-Back fashion: epic/legendary moon Lute backwear
-Body fashion: epic/hand-dyed christmas princess dress
-Face fashion: epic hairpin of love
-Battle mount: fury penguin battle mount <3

- My wish for santa is. That my family could get better and be together and not be sick ^^

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

17-11-2019 03:00 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.028167 second(s), 12 queries .