Search
View: 5198|Reply: 38

"Spirit Tales" Christmas List [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 4-12-2014 18:38:09 |Show all posts
Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat, so please leave your suggestions in the Spirit Tales hat...

pic_1.jpg

That's right guys, the biggest holiday of the year is just around the corner, and we at Spirit Tales are gearing up for it. You're all no doubt thinking about what to get Aunty Jenny (who only ever gets you socks anyway), but we're thinking hard about what to get YOU guys. Of course, there's only one way for us to really know what you want and that's to ask... So, let us know by answering the questions below and we'll do our best...

1.   What kind of items would you like to see in the game (Item Mall, Angel Machine or Starlight Machine) during the festive period?
2.   Are there any previous fashion items, pets or mounts that you really want to see again, or that you would love to see on special discount?
3.   Finally, what is top of your REAL Christmas List for Santa this year?

Please get your suggestions in ON or BEFORE the 17th December 2014 so we can get to work as soon as possible!

The Spirit Tales team will be working hard during the Christmas period to make sure that you guys are having the best time you can possibly have with us. We read and appreciate every comment posted, and take into account every suggestion made about your gaming experience with Spirit Tales.

pic_4.jpg
Have 5 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
AntonioS3 + 5 Very powerful!
IamNick -20 The best!
Ferdinand Jason + 5 Very nice!
tissuebox + 10 Very nice!
leechunsa + 3 Very nice!

Total score: Point + 3   View Rating Log

Point
UID
Post time 4-12-2014 20:43:34 |Show all posts
I really wanna see Anime-ish themed items! Considering what you guys already have is awesome!!! also i was told to request how to get the mount shown above? How is it obtained?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 4-12-2014 20:54:40 |Show all posts
Awww, only on item mall? can put some in starlight machine ?   better for non mallers too

i wan the christmas elf suit and dress back! and the sleigh Mount

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 4-12-2014 21:18:56 |Show all posts
So Ken these are from the Capsule machines?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 4-12-2014 21:44:11 |Show all posts
tokoaro replied at 4-12-2014 21:18
So Ken these are from the Capsule machines?

depends on the dev lol, there was no angel machine last time , so we can roll CC ( now it's called starlight coin) , you can earn CC through inti or cvc or some ways that you don't need to mall . So now there's angel machine and starlight machine , So if some of the nice stuffs is at angel machine , we have to use angel coins (can only obtain with mall coins or buy from other mallers)

Quote:  1.   What kind of items would you like to see in the Item Mall during the festive period?

if they decide to put some nice items on the item mall , you will have to probably spend mall coins and gamble on the capsules .

But i still do believe they will put some of the christmas stuff in the capsule / starlight machine.

whew long post lol

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 4-12-2014 23:23:42 |Show all posts
Awesooome christmas is coming, my wish is i wish that i have yellow maid costume for my character

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 5-12-2014 01:31:05 |Show all posts
Alexa_Chan replied at 5-12-2014 14:23
Awesooome christmas is coming, my wish is i wish that i have yellow maid costume for my character

You can get that by spamming Snowdance Den
leechunsa | WizDeGlace | Nurse_K

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 5-12-2014 02:29:37 |Show all posts
kenyouken replied at 4-12-2014 20:54
Awww, only on item mall? can put some in starlight machine ?   better for non mallers too

Sorry about the confusion. Please check out the updated version above

"1.   What kind of items would you like to see in the game (Item Mall, Angel Machine or Starlight Machine) during the festive period?"
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
kenyouken + 4 Very nice!

Total score: Point + 4   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 5-12-2014 04:44:40 |Show all posts
Well my wish is to have an Item that can let us change our pet's color and Pet Combat Skill Books III like Stun, DoT etc. for pet's 3rd skill

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 5-12-2014 06:31:14 |Show all posts
I would like to have the "Epic or Hand-Dyed Bud Hairstyle".
It's impossible to buy one! Only has in the fashion processor ~ T-T

Use magic Report

t(e.e)t

Point
UID
Post time 5-12-2014 07:27:20 |Show all posts
1: hmm, maybe some capsules? ~ (maybe a mysterious capsule? it is called Mysterious Capsule and you will have a chance to get mounts,fashions or even pet? how does that sound? Just a suggestion )

2: It is Christmas! and the Capsule machine must be filled with Christmas related staffs like the Snow Queen Tiara or Snow King Crown or even the Christmas Airship BM

3:I hope that everyone in the game will receive something special from Santa Claus, it might be a small gift but players will surely be glad to have a gift that they don't expect.

PEACE~

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 5-12-2014 11:29:19 |Show all posts
I would love to see some old school come back. HD Demon outfits- HD maid outfits- HD sakura female kimono- thunder wolf battle mount. I would love a battle mount on my Christmas list ;)

Use magic Report

ST Moderator

~FoReVa A pErV~

Point
UID
Post time 5-12-2014 17:19:27 |Show all posts
1.   What kind of items would you like to see in the game (Item Mall, Angel Machine or Starlight Machine) during the festive period?
- I really would like to see some HD and Epic Resi Faces in Starlight Machine, I would prefer Alpaca Dummy, Hairpin of Love and Bubble Gum as both HD and Epic version, even if I would prefer the Epic version more
- Leg pets like Mermaid, Leg. Polar bear, Leg Burger Bear, i dunno about others, but i really would welcome to see some of those pets again
- For the backfashion: Epic Satan Wings, Legendary/Epic Crystal Butterfly, Epic/Legendary Butterfly Wings
- Dresses: Epic/HD Feather Dress, Epic/HD Battle Princess-Outfit, Epic/HD Sakura Witch, Epic Vampire Baroness Dress, Epic/HD Trendy Tuxedo
- For Item Mall: Petbooks for merge pets would be nice and it would be awesome if the fail rate of the items wouldnt be that high

2.   Are there any previous fashion items, pets or mounts that you really want to see again, or that you would love to see on special discount?
- I think the game already got a LOT of BMs so there are too many BMs around. Maybe BMs like Fury Tiger Mount and Whale Mount, Thunderwolf, if those were in some kind of discount, it would be awesome.

- the possibility to convert skillbooks u dropped and dont need into fragments, which are needed to make pages
- higher chance to drop the Dark Lord spellbooks
IGN: HyunShik (Elementalist)

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 6-12-2014 08:39:16 |Show all posts
Back Fashion:  Bloodcursed Wheel, Boltstorm Thunderdum Backwear, Flitty Butterfly Backwear
Face Fashion: HD/Epic Bubblegum, HD/Epic Writer's Pipe, HD/Epic Sunglasses, HD/Epic Hairpin of Love, HD/Epic Alpaca Dummy
Body Fashion: HD Regal Female Officer Uniform, HD Soldier of Distinction Uniform, HD/Epic Girl's & Boy's Pajamas, HD/Epic Japanese Maid Dress, HD/Epic Japanese Samurai Robe, HD Nurse's Dress, HD Doctor's Suit, HD College Uniform (Male & Female)
Head Fashion: HD Baby Helm, HD Ponytail Hairstyle, HD Princess Wave Hairstyle, HD/Epic Dark Wizard's Hat, HD/Epic Snow Elf Cap
Weapon Fashion: Legendary Double Lightsabers, Chaos Halberd
Mount: Thunder Wolf Battle Mount

<3

As per above! :3

If in real life, my real list would be: To have a happy and healthy family and a fruitful 2015 <3 :3
If in game, I think would be that we can get skillbooks easier ^^
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
IamNick -20 Very nice!

Total score: Point -20   View Rating Log

leechunsa | WizDeGlace | Nurse_K

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 6-12-2014 12:15:45 |Show all posts
Some gold knife and fork weapon fashion
GAMING IS NOT A CRIME.
CRIME IS NOT A GAME.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 6-12-2014 13:18:07 |Show all posts
I wish the little red riding hood dress would get a second chance in starlight machine <3

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 6-12-2014 17:14:18 |Show all posts
ARCHANGEL wings!!! D= They are so beautiful! I,d love to have a chance to get them !!!

my wish for next year is to keep on finding all kind of stuff that makes me happy~ ...cause tthe world is not going well and wishing for peace is silly 'cause human are ... xD

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 6-12-2014 23:04:36 |Show all posts
My wishlist:
Back Fashion:  Night Wings of Satan, Snowflake Backwear, Angel's Wing
Face Fashion: Bubblegum, Sunglasses, Student's Glasses
Body Fashion: Classice Cheongsam, Sakura Ceremonial Dress, Sakura Witch Dress, Flowing Goddess Robes
Head Fashion: Snow Elf Cap, Bud Hairstyle, Classic Braid Hairstyle, Floral Hoop
Mount: Penguin BM, Alpaca Mount, Christmas Sleigh Mount

and plz put more fash in Starlight Machine

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 7-12-2014 12:29:47 |Show all posts
Item mall - Cottage items like: pattern or furniture (japanese, sakura, country theme)
Angel Machine- news with double items drop
Starlight Machine-  Hand-dyed Rainbow Candy Princess Costume, Legendary Kitty Kitchen Set, Fury Persian Cat Battle Mount
I would love to see again : Handy-dyed Little Red Riding Hood Dress, Epic Little Red Riding Hood Dress, Epic Academy Style Strap Dress
Special discount? Angel Coin

I wish many Angel Coins

IGN: Leoa

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 7-12-2014 16:01:06 |Show all posts
- i would like to see discount on AC and SC or double drop rate on the machines
- discount on pet reincarnation
- all past fashion (statless) in the item mall

- shiba heawear
- woal coat
- revolving christmas tree
- dad's mustache
- student frame glasses
- sunglasses
- confused kitty cap
- school bag
- tricolor sakura stick
- christmas sleight mount
- penguin battle mount
- christmas knight suit/ princess dress

- a huge 93 inch teddy bear
- celebrating christmas with my partner
- relaxing and warming christmas

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

13-11-2019 08:40 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.021307 second(s), 14 queries .