- Read permission
L1+L2 >>>>>>>> U50
Merge time for all the two servers: 18:00 8th Dec ~ 18:00 9th Dec
After this Announcement was released, character creation will be disabled on those severs.
The inactive accounts on the above servers will be cleared gradually from now on.
Dear TKO Lords,
We are going to bring a server merge to provide a better game playing environment for our beloved players. After the merge, the brand new servers Ultimate Server 49 and Ultimate Server 50 will be available. We hope that the new servers will provide you with an even more enjoyable TKO experience.
Due to the unexpected situation of the merge process, please pay attention to our further official notice for the exact starting time.
Note: Entrusted account login will not be considered as real login. If you are helping to take care of other account on the above servers, please inform the account owner of logging in the server to avoid inactive account deletion.
Please read the following rules carefully. TKO is not responsible for any loss because of deviation from the above rules. After the server merge, please check if you can login the game. Additionally, please contact our CS by visiting http://cs.koramgame.com/ and filing a detailed ticket for help if you encountered any loss in character data.
Server Merge Rules
In order to facilitate the operating after server merge, such as insufficient capital move token, adjustment will be made for the following three parts:
1) Extend the period for no starved troops (ie, soldiers wonâ€™t be fled if food drop below 0) and cancel maximum resources.
2) Adjustment for relocation of cities.
3) Placement of sub-cities (important)
Adjustment for server merge rules
I. Extend the period for no starved troops and cancel maximum resources, troops will not flee if food reserves drop below 0 for the first two weeks right after open of the server. ( based on server time)
II Adjustment for relocation of cities
1. The new item, Migration Talisman will replaced Capital Move Token. (Migration Talisman will disappear after the Adjustment period.)
2. We have setup new function for sub-cities merge, where players can extend their sub-cities to random coordinate.
3. One migration Talisman for a player who have one main city. Two migration Talisman for a player who have two cities.Three migrations Talisman for a player who have three cities and above.
4. After server merge, the server map will only show main city. All sub cities will be merged together and is no longer displayed on the map. Players will need to manually expand it.
Method to expand:
1. Click on the empty space that player wish to move, click on â€ścities allocationâ€ť as shown on right action bar.
2. Click â€ścities allocationâ€ť button to pop out next interface
3. Click the cities that wish to allocate to complete the allocation of cities.
Rules for allocation of cities
1. Players can expand their sub-cities any time.
2. Every one day of delay after adjusting period will cause flee troops in accordance with 1% flee and up to 90% flee.
3. After the cities being expand, player cant deploy their troops for the first 24 hours. However the cities will still subjected to reinforcement and attack by enemies. Same principal for state token and capital move token.
1. If you have more than one active characters on above servers under the same Koramgame account, you will access the character selection page to choose which character to play every time when you login the merged server.
2. If you have gold remaining in more than one characters on above servers under the same Koramgame account, the Gold will be shared with all your characters on the merged server. However, the treasury of each character will still be independent.
3. If you are a multi-character player in the merged server, you could bind a default character in the character selection page. All the rewarded items given by the system based on the account will be automatically added to the default character's treasury.
1. Players' cities will be relocated in a spiral-like pattern according to total rank of the population, with the stronger players located in the center of the spiral, and other players spiraling outwards.
2. For all the cities with Lv. 10 League Flag, the level will be reduced to Lv.9. For compensation, Small Wealth Pack (All) (All resources 10K) will be given.
3. Fast recruit bonus will not be available for all the occupied County Capitals, State Capitals and Imperial Capital. However, fast recruit bonus will be available to other unoccupied special cities. There special cities will be eliminated if being taken over by other players. The palace in the empire city will be replaced by an Lv.
4. Governor's House. The name of this kind of the cities will be renamed as "New City" which you could change it as you wish. Please note that, for league members, the automatically transferring from attack to support will not be available.
1. Logging in the newly merged server within two days after opening, all the cities will get a full Max-out of all resources.
2. The compensation for the replacement of the palace in the empire city is listed below:
1. During the processing of server merge, all the troops will be automatically sent back to the original city. However, the recruitment, researching and building queue will be on the rails. If the Auto Deploy function is on, all the new soldiers will stay in the recruiting city instead of the target city.
2. Upon the completion of the server merge, all the troops will return automatically to the original city, regardless of the mode.
1. If there are two players or Alliances with the same name on the new merged server, the system will assign numbers to the end of a name, i.e. Bob 1 and Bob 2.
2. Within 2 days of the new merged serverâ€™s opening, players will get a chance to edit their names.
3. To edit your player name, click on your avatar to go to your Account Config Panel.
4. To edit your Leagueâ€™s name, go to your League Config panel.
1. All the ranks will be refreshed on the new servers.
2. All the messages, history and battle reports on the previous server will be deleted.
1. There will be a protection period on the new servers in the first 2 days when server opens and players are able to move the cities on the map.
2. Any war related functions are not available including destroy, plunder, support, scout open a new city, transport, trade and give up oasis.
3. Soldiers won't flee a city if Food reserves drop below 0.
4. Renaming is available with no limit of the times.
Title of Nobility
1. New County Capitals, State Capitals, Imperial Capital will be generated on the newly merged server randomly.
2. All players are eligible to fight for the title of Emperor, Grand Minister, Lord of Wei, Lord of Shu and Lord of Wu according to the game rules.
3. The Judging of new Lord of Qin will be conducted according to the game rules.
1. All the account-entrusted setting will be removed. Please reset if there's any need.
2. All the league-entrusted setting will be removed and the password will expire. Please reset if need.
Please pay attention that the new oases are not available in the new server's map, the oases which occupied by the players before the server merge will be transferred along with the players' accounts. We would like to suggest you occupying several more oases one day ahead of the merge time.
Merge time: 18:00 8th Dec ~ 18:00 9th Dec
Server Open: 18:00 9th Dec
Protection period: 18:00 9th Dec ~ 18:00 11th Dec
No starvation period: 18:00 9th Dec ~ 18:00 23rd Dec
Game Login Link (available at 18:00 9th Dec):
>>>>>>>Check FAQ Here<<<<<<<
Total score: Point + 5
View Rating Log