Search
View: 2855|Reply: 6

Shadow and Ice, Warlock is coming! [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 9-10-2014 20:23:26 |Show all posts
New class introduction – Warlock
The master of shadow and ice has arrived!
    Spirit tales has released a new race called Fin along with its special class “Warlock”! Here is a special introduction to its 2nd class: Drifter and Leviathan, as well as its 3rd class: Tidecaller and Nightmare.

Warlock is an expert at using dagger and staff, and uses toxic and tide to cast shadow and ice magic to significantly improve its ability.

1.jpg

WarlockSkill – Water Destruction

2nd class Drifter has a mastery of ice. This skill offers an enhancement of its dodge and parry abilities and its shield can also resist damage. What’s more, it even has the power of ignoring the ice resistance of the enemy.

2.jpg

Drifter Skill – Choppy Sea

2nd class Leviathan can reduce the shadow resistance to an area and deal huge shadow damage to all the enemies there. Its skill potential outburst can also massively improve its survivability.

3.jpg

Leviathan Skill – Shell Dance

Besides also having the defense advantage of Drifter, 3rd class Tidecaller has the added abilities of skill combo and draining attack. This gives it the perfect combination of both defense and offense!

4.jpg

Tidecaller Skill – Mist Moon Slash

3rd class Nightmare's shadow power is super-developed. In order to face the danger from area critical attacks, it has the skill to reduce damage suffered. Additionally, it can also enhance the attack of the whole team through its support skills!

5.jpg

Nightmare Skill – Cyclone Fish

Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
Krisadra + 5 Awesome!

Total score: Point + 5   View Rating Log

Point
UID
Post time 10-10-2014 02:27:48 |Show all posts

Name suggestion? :)

Conjurer - Tidal guardian, phantom, specter??

Whisperer - Tide Bringer
Nightmist - Lunar Mist

Poisoner - Shadowfin
Venomer - Maelstrom

??

Use magic Report

ST Moderator

~FoReVa A pErV~

Point
UID
Post time 10-10-2014 04:21:52 |Show all posts
YAAAY, ty for the review!
I have a question about the release of the class. With the review posted... does it means that the new race/class is going to be released after the next maint?

p.s.: i actually like the names (besides the conjurer, it reminds me too much of wizard class, cuz it was its class name before) and i have to add that the name "nightmist" is a little missleading, cuz "night" - at least i - think of shadow class and not ice, even if "mist" may be a hint for the ice class, but i dont think ithe name does fit here.
it would be nice it you would reconsidere the names choices like you did for the last release of "blademage" class.
IGN: HyunShik (Elementalist)

Use magic Report

Expert

IGN: BabyBabbit

Point
UID
Post time 10-10-2014 10:01:26 |Show all posts
Fin race? I thought it said Sea Scale on the St simulator....weird, guess I was wrong.

Use magic Report

RIP Game Logic Lv1-75.

Point
UID
Post time 10-10-2014 11:03:11 |Show all posts
Been waiting for this class for so long~ Can't wait to play it ^^
The names on the other hand could use some work. I translated some of these myself from the original GDO, and these are the ones I came up with [name changes are in bold]:

Conjurer, like others already stated above, would confuse others with the Wizard class, being that its old name used to be Conjurer.
The name I came up with was Warlock. Yes, I know that Divinator's old name was Warlock, but this is what it literally translated into. I personally think this name fits pretty well, but feel free to think of better suggestions. >.<

Whisperer is a pretty good name, actually. It fits pretty well since it uses Daggers and Ice magic. The name I had in mind was Drifter, but this name is fine too.
Poisoner on the other hand.. can be a hit or miss. The name I had in mind was Leviathan, which fits with how deviously powerful this job can be.

As for Nightmist, I agree that this name could be a bit misleading. I came up with Tidecaller, to match the theme of water and ice.

As for Venomer, I came up with Nightmare, as a follow-up from Leviathan.
Have 2 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
HyunShik + 5 Very nice!
WretchedEgg + 10 I like these ones better

Total score: Point + 15   View Rating Log

Quit.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-10-2014 23:42:58 |Show all posts
Krisadra replied at 10-10-2014 11:03
Been waiting for this class for so long~ Can't wait to play it ^^
The names on the other hand could  ...

Thanks Krisadra!

Thank you for you suggestion about the names of the new class. After a discussion, we'd like to respect the choice of the players, so the names will be changed.

Use magic Report

ST Moderator

~FoReVa A pErV~

Point
UID
Post time 13-10-2014 04:31:20 |Show all posts
Wow, ty so much for reconsideration. hehe~
I like the new names. TY!!!! Can't wait for next maint!
IGN: HyunShik (Elementalist)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

13-11-2019 17:56 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.008104 second(s), 14 queries .