Search
View: 846|Reply: 2

[Topic] The Random Trivia Pop-up Quiz for Useless Unbound Items [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 9-6-2014 01:32:17 |Show all posts
We all know that an online game with no players is pretty boring. World chat is dead, forum is dead, and those who should be dead *participants in PVP* aren't, because hardly anyone shows up. Given that there are hardly between 5 and 10 players at this time, I've decided to make a little event. Behold:

The Random Trivia Pop-up Quiz for Useless Unbound Items

As the title says, I'll bee asking random trivia questions, varying from easy-peasy difficulty level to Dark Souls difficulty level, on random topics, at random times of the day.

Those who are bored or crazy enough to even participate have a chance of being awarded:
1. Uber Rare Potions. You heard me right. I will be randomly giving away HP/MP potions, either for your char or for your pet, those legendary items that are so hard to find and so expensive to buy from the drugstore.
2. Refinement gems. Nice, shiny, unbound GEMS. My precioussssss!
3. Gear Essence. It is obviously ESSENTIAL to the game, because it's an ESSENCE. It's pretty useless, but the quiz is for the laughs more than it is for the actual items.
4. Courage Badges. I deserve one for posting this here, and you deserve lots because you have too many spots in your inventory.
5. Pet Skill Books lvls 1, 2 or 3, or Mount Skill Books lv2. May seem useful, but i'll give a random one, not one that you'd need.

Stay tuned to receive awesome, rare prizes!

IGN Jaden[1]/DragonFire[1]

Point
UID
Post time 9-6-2014 01:51:52 |Show all posts
Very nice. Lets give some new things to the game.. Gratz

To Koramgame: When exactly you will be updating the game?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 14-6-2014 10:10:31 |Show all posts
nunca  kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

16-9-2019 07:05 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.006587 second(s), 10 queries .