Search
View: 1189|Reply: 8

Scouting guide [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2014 03:42:12 |Show all posts
I just want to give my 5 cent on gaming scouting.

First you need a goal. A decent goal is to get a 4th level scout, which you can use free next day!

I am under the impression that the chances are combined. So a higher level scout will only be possible if a second level scout would show up too.

That means you can use the appearence of a 2nd level scout to decide wether it is worth to use a 3rd level scout to get a fourth level scout. If you do not get the 4th level scout you still have a good chance to get your 3rd level scout back.

OK. Remember goal oriented.

First Step
Start XOOO
Goal XOXO

That means use 1st level up to 3 times to get 2nd level. IF you get 2nd level use straight away.
Than stop and let the time counter go down again.

You are eiteher at XOOO or at XOXO

The purpose is to only follow up, if you have enough tries left AND the founds to pay for the scouting, if you get to this interim goal.

Second Step
Start XOXO
Goal XXOX

Hit the 1st level scout up to 3 times. If nothing happens wait for the counter to go down. If you achive XXXO use the 3rd level straight away. You may use the 2nd level regardless of the outcome straight away too.

You have a chance to get  XXOX lead to XOOX (never seen this) or XOXX.
If you fail you have XOOO or XOXO so you can start with step 1 or step 2 again after the counter went down.

If you are successfull, I recomend to stop at XOXX. Going for XXXX is really a waste. If you are done with horse you can go for cloak. That way you might be able to get a free 4thlevel scout everyday.
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
loller + 6 Usefull

Total score: Point + 6   View Rating Log

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2014 04:50:57 |Show all posts
I have seen your XOOX a lot. Is this guide only to get a free 4th scout everyday, or is it a system that you get more 4th scouts?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2014 05:17:21 |Show all posts
i basically have same guide i sent out to my alliance it does seem get u alot more 4th scouts. i got 7 frags of frostburn in last 2 days. total 8 royals 1 been oracle but really good odds. 1 thing i noticed when i get warlord on 3rd i seem get more royals then likes of solar cloak. and its generally a frost on warlord and every other time i get royal off different clock i get phant or oracle

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2014 20:05:23 |Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2014 22:33:41 |Show all posts
I've just about given up... all I want is one skini. but fourth scout has given me orange mounts 6 times in a row now. It's bull when I just saw someone get two in a row. just ugh.

and that's over about 5-6 days too.

and yes I know I'm not the only that feels that way, but still

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2014 23:55:41 |Show all posts
Ok, You can of course use the 4th scout inbetween and do not have to keep it for next day! I can not give advice if the type of drop of the third and the 4th scout aare related.

I do believe that lower lever scouts are necessary to appear for higher level scouts. Thus means: If the 2nd scout does not appear there is no point in going further!

I would even recommend to just use a first level scout every 10 minutes and only click more if you get positive results! Clicking up to 3 first levels is really just opitimsing the players time. However clicking yourself in the timelock without any results is pointless. So do not click as much as you can!

I just had:
xooo
xxoo
xoxo
xooo
xxoo
xoxo

See? I did the first step twice in one go. But now igot the timelock.
However 2nd and 3rd scout where appearing constantly but not the 4th!

Of course you can see xoox! But if you just got xxox and than use 2nd scout instantly you will get mostlikely xoxx!! Please try to understand this.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 4-4-2014 09:06:15 |Show all posts
in my eyes though its a 1/6 chance get a upgrade from 1-2 2-3 etc so if u have the 3rd saved and do 1st 3x and u dont get 2nd the 3rd often gives the 4th. i know alot people dont believe in systems and just scout alot and its just luck.

im known for having stupidly good luck scouting and currently 1 frag off my 8th piece of eternal from scouting and like your system i seem get results and so do others.

but like most things more u play more chance u get either way

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-4-2014 01:07:35 |Show all posts
I will try it out but normally I don't believe in "systems" like this at all.
I think people just see what they want to see and think that their current upswing is due to their system..

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 7-5-2014 19:42:59 |Show all posts
Even if you are right. If you allways use the cheapest scout, which still can get you a higher scout you will collect a lot of nice pictures and have all the chances. Psychologically you are playing to gain something and not until silver out, red countdown and all higher scouts gone.

Basically you postphone using higher scouts as long as it is meaningfull. That way you will get at least a high level scout a day for free.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

19-8-2019 07:27 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.007480 second(s), 10 queries .