Point
UID
Post time 30-1-2014 15:55:49 |Show all posts
SiauLong replied at 31-1-2014 03:32
too bad he already retired before i have a chance to meet him

btw, i love your profile pic~

i get a kick out of that cat puffing on that cigarette
non-gold acct: Hwarang™ s85, u49, u54
gold accts: different on every server i play on, but still a NEWB!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 30-1-2014 16:05:32 |Show all posts
きばRepz replied at 30-1-2014 16:06
I would like to neknominate GeorgeBush, he is a legend in his own right. Best troll to walk these fo ...

Don't worry GeorgeBush, not everyone is against you, I for one consider you a friend on TKO.

You have my respect and adoration my friend

I hope to be brothers in arms on a future server together, perhaps s100?

hey きばRepz, you certainly like causing a ruckus on the forums, hehe. but don't worry, I'm cool with you sharing your thoughts…i believe in freedom of speech.

have a nice day and thanks for joining my thread

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Legendary Talent TKO Super Guru TKO Guru TKO Expert

Post time 31-1-2014 11:40:00 |Show all posts
SiauLong replied at 30-1-2014 00:36
we have so many legends in tko.. like cabe,doa,haisam,BA,madman,rumba,tapin, kreamwon, jedi, dunzie  ...

I agree with Siau.Mad,Ba and Cabe. For me personal Madman my teacher and mentor.

Haisam,DOA,Baya,FK,Blacki,Dunzie,Jedi,Rumba and still lot.You should be also in list Siau.
★Alex®★,Barberossa

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 1-2-2014 02:24:26 |Show all posts
Barbar replied at 1-2-2014 02:40
I agree with Siau.Mad,Ba and Cabe. For me personal Madman my teacher and mentor.

Haisam,DOA,Baya, ...

I am no legend bro.. I am only an ordinary player who lucky enough to play alongside legends

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Legendary Talent TKO Super Guru TKO Guru TKO Expert

Post time 1-2-2014 07:21:32 |Show all posts
SiauLong replied at 1-2-2014 17:24
I am no legend bro.. I am only an ordinary player who lucky enough to play alongside legends

Gong Xi Fa Cai to every body.
★Alex®★,Barberossa

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 1-2-2014 18:03:46 |Show all posts
2014 is the Year of the HORSE!!

Korean:
새해 복 많이 받으세요: "May you receive a lot of luck in the New Year"
Chinese:
新年快樂: "Happy New Year" "May you be happy and prosperous"
Japanese:
あけましておめでとうございます。: "I look forward to our continued relationship over this year"
Chinese-New-Year-Horse.png

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 2-2-2014 14:58:22 |Show all posts
Determining a "Legend" in its own right is a matter of opinion. We see friends giving this credit to each other back and forth continuously. Now let's evaluate a true "legend".

Anything that consists of multi-accounts and heavy gold (MSB) remove, that opinion doesn't matter. MSB we all know has extra bonuses, non-gold can not even compete in MSB on a fair level, even light or moderate gold have difficulties.

Let's look at servers when it comes to legends, that is your true 'legend' aspect of the game. I am not talking about players that played sim city and peace merged, but let's look at the one's that are continuous and vital to their league/server's success.

Everyone says Cabe, Rumba, Madman, DOA, FK, Ba. I have only played against a few of them. I am sure every one of them have a reason to be chosen and are formidable adversaries. For that I commend each.

Legends of the game or more than just multi-account users and heavy gold guys, we know that. Nobody is a true legend until they have won and beat the other one, until then, we have no reason to consider ourselves in that tier.

Great players crucial to each server here is my picks ( I don't want to call you a legend, no offense ) :

L1 - CabeRawit/Boedie/JQ
L2 - Many to name, let's just say everyone plays a big part in that server and I am honored to be there with each of you!
U31- Rumba/Peasant
U32 - Dum_Dum/LongLaw
U35 - Amnesia/Kreamwon
U37 - Mikey/Meow/Outkast19/Lockheart/Sarj
U40 - Madman aka Panic or aka peasant
U44 - Trinity/Eddie

s85 - Thunderbolt/Trinity/Outkast19/Mikey/Hwarang/Johnman420 and so many more, very difficult to name all of you, let's just say entire s85 plays a vital role in its success.

This is my list, for the servers not listed, I don't much about you so I would rather not post in either direction.

For the servers listed, you have both gold/non gold I mentioned above. For each server every person to me is a legend if they stay active and work hard, they are my legend and I commend them. Their activeness and willingness to work hard is what keeps me here playing today.
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
CrajeeboyKP + 5 nice post!

Total score: Point + 5   View Rating Log

Great u50 war! Thanks to all of the L2 warriors! Thank you for the support and hard work over the course of the past two years! It was truly a privilege and my honor to get to know and fight alongside all of you! To L1 - great job taking the wall down - true POWER~

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 3-2-2014 05:21:13 |Show all posts
1) Attacking Skills - Amnesia always my 1st choice , for all server average would be panic aka peasant, but i believe there will be some hidden hammer would make 20m atk score and above will be show sooner or later

2) Leadership Abilities - For Leadership  i would take use MSB as reference, hehe Caberawit is oledi on top of the list as he have been there as leader all the time, Tanpin was good in coordination,

3) Accomplishments - Best Clan for my choice Kiba & Triangle hehehe For Me i play 2 league, and i really love both side, i play for Kiba And Triangle, hehe I was elite member of kiba in some server, And i was Triangle Leader in s49 and s90 ( Have Pass to Drack becos i am busy of my work).

4) Knowledge of the Game - Tapin & Kreamwon & Haisam & Lord1

5) Respect from Peers - Zhao Yunn, Amnesia, Ph.Bygones, This are some close fren of me and did lots of help for me in TKO hehe

6) Servers won - Some Windy Philosophy (S) Server is not hard to Win for league which  can win in U server and maintain Winning Straight and that is what i call hard. So i would Respect player and league that can survive in any merge after merge and so on.

Hehehehe For any comment and ranking above is base on my personal view hehehe
Mine philosophy dun underestimate your enemy, dun take any risk, dun ever think u are the strongest, in the world there always ppl stronger and greater then u. Cheer Beloved Windy

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 3-2-2014 11:54:34 |Show all posts
mattao replied at 3-2-2014 06:58
Determining a "Legend" in its own right is a matter of opinion. We see friends giving this credit to ...

hahaha

thanks for mentioning me on s85

but we both know the truth….i am the weakest of all the attackers on s85

btw, i have mad respect for you as well, as i have come to know you better on s85 my respect for you has grown.

if you ever lead a league on a future server and you ask me to come, i will gladly ride with you into battle….to whatever end….even if it is to our demise~

9299_orig.jpg

Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
mattao + 10 Very nice!

Total score: Point + 10   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 3-2-2014 15:36:27 |Show all posts
mattao replied at 3-2-2014 06:58
Determining a "Legend" in its own right is a matter of opinion. We see friends giving this credit to ...

Quote from Zeus:
"Nobody is a true legend until they have won and beat the other one, until then, we have no reason to consider ourselves in that tier."

very good point! it is hard to judge who is better than who, especially if they have not yet battled each other Head to Head~

Hopefully on a future server we can have some of the great Legends of the Game battle each other Head to Head for bragging rights!!

No Peace treaties, just fighting until one stands victorious and the other's city is plundered, army destroyed and all his cities are demoed to zero.

Will s100 bring out the Great Legends of the Game? I hope so….but please NO peace treaties…just fight it out until there is only one victor and one league left standing!!

Kind of like a FFA or Royal Rumble in Wrestling
highlander.jpg

Use magic Report

High Wizard

An old, but hungry wolf.

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Major Captain First Lieutenant Legendary Talent TKO Super Guru TKO Guru TKO Expert Bug Hunter TKO Thread Master Wise Lord

Post time 6-2-2014 15:40:46 |Show all posts
I have had the honor to play with the great legends of TKO, before life caught up and politics threw me out. Definitely no hard feelings.

Kreamwon, Jedi, Caberawit, FK, Dunzie, Zeus, DUM_DUM, I have played with, against, and for many of these players.

But honestly my heart, loyalty, and admiration goes to one lone player. FelixLim, he has so many names, I don't even know them all, but truely he had the biggest heart, the strongest dedication to the game, an astounding knowledge of it's weaknesses, strengths, and advantages.

Felix, if your still out there keep up the good fight, and thank you for playing by my side for over 3 years!

If I had to choose the best opponent it would be Caberawit, He sucked me in in a great ploy, I still prevailed, but it was a great, wicked trick, hats off to you!
Have 2 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
mattao + 4 We will soon see each other again bro! c
CrajeeboyKP + 5 thank you 4 sharing from your heart!

Total score: Point + 9   View Rating Log

Gold 12/2010-11/2011: $132 - Gold 11/2011-8/2012: $ 3169.10 - Gold Now: $555

CLICK --->Complete TKO Guide, Game Help, and Game Explanations <--- CLICK

Grand Master Att/Def: s8 and U1 and U10 and L1

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 7-2-2014 12:42:31 |Show all posts
Although I am living in South Korea, I had the opportunity to live in New York City, and as a result I am a die hard NY Yankee fan!

It was with great heartbreak and disappointment that I had to see the Boston Red Sox win the 2013 World Series. (For those of you who do not know, the Yankees and Red Sox hate each other).

But even though I hate the Red Sox, I still tip my hat to them and give them respect for what they accomplished last year. They are the reigning World Series Champion until someone beats them!

So it is with this in mind that I must acknowledge someone for their TKO accomplishments.

Rumba™ is a great Warrior King who fights with pride and never backs down from a  fight.

Although we are not personal TKO friends, I do respect what he has accomplished on TKO.

He and his brave comrades fought with pride, dignity and ferociousness on U46.

They certainly were not afraid of a fight. As far as I know, they were willing and still are ready to fight till the death.

I know Rumba™ has a good number of loyal friends that fight by his side, and that whatever he accomplishes is done as a team.

But I still give him respect for winning back to back merges and become emperor now on two straight server merges.

That particular server was controlled by Kiba for quite some time now (4 years?), but now it is no longer a Kiba controlled server but it is now called Legion and it no longer has a Kiba core member as its Emperor.

I know some Kiba members say it was a mutual peace treaty and that everything was split in half, but from my perspective Kiba lost more than it gained by surrendering their name and giving up control of the server.

Emperor is the ultimate symbol of power and accomplishment in TKO. He who is Emperor is the symbol of power and authority on a server.

So with this I say "All hail King Rumba™" of U46

YOU sir are a Great Warrior King with some very great followers.

Although I am not a fan, I do show you respect for your accomplishments.

I am just wondering out loud if their is any server that can defeat you and your followers. In my book, until someone takes your belt away, you are the Champ!!

MEMO to SELF:  Dethrone Rumba™ on a future server and take his belt away.

hahahahaha

good job Rumba™ hopefully I can get stronger in TKO to challenge you for the Title of Champion!!

it with great sadness that I must admit, YOU sir are a legend of TKO!!
1364569699_Darth_Sidious_by_Art_Noir.jpg

Use magic Report

Point
UID

TKO Expert TKO Guru

Post time 12-2-2014 00:11:27 |Show all posts
no idea.. sorry, cabe maybe
Play For Fun.. (WhiteFang ~ U50)

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-2-2014 11:26:15 |Show all posts
legends are: Zhao(U46).. monster of kiba league.. but not active in war (u46) cause he going vacation.. also momomo, TKOPUNG.. but already retired.. kingB11.. not very active. amnesia, Tapin/labelblack and Trinity.. if all of them still active like before, surely can win server merger just in short time.. like U20 just in 3 days which is 1 vs 2.. but nvr post the br to hide their strength and army size.. now we are the new generation of kiba. not strong like the old.. but we try to make U46 become the strongest server in TKO.. Cheers..

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-2-2014 11:33:45 |Show all posts
Mr Hidan replied at 12-2-2014 10:26
legends are: Zhao(U46).. monster of kiba league.. but not active in war (u46) cause he going vacatio ...

Heh you might of forgotten or not have known...Labelblack was originally OptimusPrime in S47, aka Fatyana. Tapin was gracious enough to handle the account during the merger.
Hail Kiba!
Member of the 1st Generation All Server Council

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-2-2014 19:24:25 |Show all posts
Trinity replied at 13-2-2014 02:33
Heh you might of forgotten or not have known...Labelblack was originally OptimusPrime in S47, aka  ...

yup.. when we at war, he will come to help like angel..

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 13-2-2014 07:48:45 |Show all posts
pada gila semua ,  ngegame aj pke legend segala.
MAKAN ITU LEGEND !!!!!!

You'll Never Walk Alone

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 21-2-2014 00:33:56 |Show all posts
TKO legends, great players, respected by friends and opponents alike.  
1. DOA, Haisam and FK of U34.  I like to add Wudi, first leader of S35 Spartans.
2. Jedi, JQ and Cabe of L1. I also like to include Omega, first leader of S38 Atlantis.

U34, U26, L1 and many others....

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-3-2014 02:36:34 |Show all posts
Mini (self-pick)
Triangle horseman :p

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 19-3-2014 06:09:24 |Show all posts
I dont know if im still fit into the word Legend or not. As im going through the Legend names... i found quite a numbers of Legend which is under is under my command. So if they are Legends then i should be more than Legend?? HAHA just joking....
Im just someone that hides at the back of the legendary names to get some credits...Hehe

Hell yea~~ Im Ba here.....LOL

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

22-11-2017 03:56 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.023228 second(s), 12 queries .