Search
View: 5738|Reply: 92

TKO Hall of FAME [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 23-1-2014 16:40:19 |Show all posts
jumong-songg-il-gook.jpg

Greetings TKO warriors!

I just wanted your thought on who you think the legends of this game are.

Every major sports has it's own Hall of Fame, so if we had one who would you vote for?

There are no wrong answers, as we all have our own opinion on the matter.

Let me know who would get your vote and why.

Criteria:
1) Attacking Skills
2) Leadership Abilities
3) Accomplishments
4) Knowledge of the Game
5) Respect from Peers
6) Years played
7) Servers won

The people whom you think are legends of the game, do not have to have all of the above attributes, but the more the better. If there are other things that you think would make a good criteria then please add it on your response.

When you put someone's name down please give a reason why you think that person is a legend of the game.

(ex):
1) xxxxx is a very skilled attacker on every server he plays on.
2) xxxxx has been an emperor on numerous servers.
3) xxxxx has extensive knowledge of the game and has been playing for many years.

non-gold acct: Hwarang™ s85, u49, u54
gold accts: different on every server i play on, but still a NEWB!

Point
UID
Post time 23-1-2014 19:38:43 |Show all posts
So many to talk about Two come to my mind Zeus and thunderbolt

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 23-1-2014 19:46:08 |Show all posts
ihateyou replied at 24-1-2014 11:38
So many to talk about Two come to my mind Zeus and thunderbolt

i like both of your answers…they are both well known legends of the game. great leaders and respected by their followers.

but i would like to hear exactly why you vote for those two individuals.

thanks

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 23-1-2014 19:56:35 |Show all posts
don't be shy people, you can vote for yourself if you like

if you don't want to vote for yourself then surely you have friends that you really respect whom you think is a sure legend of this game.

i have many people that i admire and respect in this game, too many too mention. but i will mention some people that i think are worthy to be called legends of this game.

I think Trinity is a great leader of きば and deserves some recognition. One of Trinity's many accomplishments is he led 3 straight servers to victory s77, s78 and s79. He was also emperor on back to back servers (s77 and s78). and now he is currently the emperor on U44.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

TKO Expert TKO Guru TKO Super Guru

Post time 23-1-2014 20:25:19 |Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
The one and only noob - Dum_Dum - u32 Emp

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 23-1-2014 20:34:18 |Show all posts
nasris_light replied at 24-1-2014 12:25
I agree with Trinity.
I think LegendaryBa and CabeRawit as well.

CabeRawit is a well-known player and so is LegendaryBa. i have my opinion on both those players, but i am curious as to why you chose them. please share your thoughts as to why they deserve to be called legends of the game.

thanks~

Use magic Report

Point
UID

TKO Super Guru TKO Guru TKO Expert Wise Lord

Post time 23-1-2014 21:53:39 |Show all posts
4) Knowledge of the game - Taso
5) Respect from peers - Hasiam

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 23-1-2014 23:53:42 |Show all posts
roomnumber replied at 24-1-2014 13:53
4) Knowledge of the game - Taso
5) Respect from peers - Hasiam

Haisiam is also a very strong attacking player as well, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he usually a top 10 attacker on most servers he plays on?

unfortunately I'm not as familiar with Taso~ which is his main server?

Use magic Report

Point
UID

TKO Expert

Post time 24-1-2014 05:58:27 |Show all posts
So many to choose from but if I had to choose 2 they would be
1) CabeRawit because of his incredible attacking armies, heros and army sizes. He has very strong knowledge of battle techniques and has had great success in both regular servers and MSBs

2) Madman because of his leadership skills, respect from other players and knowledge of the game's rules and tactics inside out
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
CrajeeboyKP + 5 i concur

Total score: Point + 5   View Rating Log

I always use the same name: Hanibal...easy to find me like that !!!!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-1-2014 06:46:30 |Show all posts
Beside all people u said above, i add this man too

Baja - his heroes like a devil n best defender
Hanibal + 6 very true

Total score: Point + 6   View Rating Log

I am Batax
Skype's ID : sipanggabean or Batax

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-1-2014 08:08:31 |Show all posts
1) Attacking Skills-Vizion-If you would have seen him in action in the u15vu16 war you would know.
2) Leadership Abilities-Vizion-Commands all the armies in our sphere
3) Accomplishments-Vizion Multiple time Emperor
4) Knowledge of the Game-Vizion Taught me how to play the game
5) Respect from Peers-Vizion-hes a celebrity
6) Years played-Who cares?
7) Servers won-Teams with servers not players

Theres a lot of players that I never played with, but Vizion is the best that I have seen.  I have seen many of his tactics copied.  Players still ask about him.  When he does pop online players flock to him like a celebrity.  He commands lots of army's with a simple word.  Hes a true leader and everything I hope to aspire to in this game and community.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-1-2014 10:11:26 |Show all posts
Hanibal replied at 24-1-2014 21:58
So many to choose from but if I had to choose 2 they would be
1) CabeRawit because of his incredibl ...

There are so many great players in this game, I agree CabeRawit is a legendary attacker and well deserving of that respect.

unfortunately i'm not as familiar with madman (because I'm a newbie, keke). which is his main server?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-1-2014 10:17:14 |Show all posts
General Kory replied at 25-1-2014 00:08
1) Attacking Skills-Vizion-If you would have seen him in action in the u15vu16 war you would know.
2 ...

very nice post my friend~

i don't know vizion that well, but now that you talk about him i would definitely like to know him. hopefully i can play with him on a future server. and if he taught you how to play the game then I'm sure he is definitely a legend of the game.

ps. the only reason i put down years played is because in all Hall of Fames they take into account your longevity in the game. they want to make sure you are not a one time wonder (i.e. only successful in 1 server), but that you were able to succeed over the course of your career (i.e. legendary on multiple servers, the more the better).

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-1-2014 10:22:42 |Show all posts
Tiberious replied at 25-1-2014 01:02
1. I automatically exclude people who use gold. Best players must be skilled without the advantages  ...

very interesting point of view tiberious~ i do agree with the fact that hvy gold users have an unfair advantage in this game, but they are playing by the rules of TKO and are allowed to take advantage of their monetary wealth.

it would be nice to have a level playing field, but so long as their is gold that will not be possible.

but i am curious to know who you think is a legendary non-gold player that deserves to be mentioned on this list? i respect your opinion, so i would like to hear back from you on this matter.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-1-2014 10:35:03 |Show all posts
Another person that I think is legendary for their vast wealth and deep pockets is Dunzie. On every server he plays on he is usually Lord of Qin and a well-respected and feared player.

Although his vast wealth gives him a huge advantage when playing, he is able to make the most out of his gold. Some players use gold but are not able to take advantage of it, Dunzie on the other hand knows how to spend his gold wisely. I guess he is wise in the real world financially and also in TKO gold usage as well.

As a member of Armageddon on s85 I know firsthand how strong of a player Dunzie is. I can honestly admit that if Dunzie had more numbers on his side the outcome of s85 would have been quite different.

Dunzie and Chaotic with the few members they had were wrecking havoc on s85 and making it very difficult for us to secure that server. I believe we won due to the fact that we had more numbers compared to them. (probably 100-5)

i have nothing but respect for Dunzie, Chaotic and his friends who played with him, I hope to see them again on a future server with more of his nullaclementia members by his side.

ps. i know you became very frustrated with some things that happened on s85, but please don't leave the TKO world, your presence on TKO servers make for a better game.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-1-2014 10:56:22 |Show all posts
Tiberious replied at 25-1-2014 02:50
hard to say bro . I do not keep track so much on this...mainly because i have no reason to watch ...

I'm sure there are numerous of great non-gold players out there. i know sarj is a well-respected non-gold player. he has many friends who use gold and most of them agree he is a very good player even though he does not have the advantage of gold usage.

i believe it is safe to say that sarj has gained the respect of his peers as a strong non-gold player.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

TKO Expert

Post time 24-1-2014 11:45:43 |Show all posts
CrajeeboyKP replied at 25-1-2014 01:11
There are so many great players in this game, I agree CabeRawit is a legendary attacker and well d ...

Madman (aka panic, madlady, the peasant) has been one of the early players in this game. His main server now I believe is u40 but he is also playing in the upcoming merger of u31. Feel free to talk to him his nickname on the forum is panic.  
I always use the same name: Hanibal...easy to find me like that !!!!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-1-2014 12:59:58 |Show all posts
Hanibal replied at 25-1-2014 03:45
Madman (aka panic, madlady, the peasant) has been one of the early players in this game. His main  ...

hahahaha~ ok, now i know who he is. yeah, i heard the name peasant before.

emperor of nullaclementia?

very good choice for someone who is also well-deserving of praise and worthy to be called a legend of this game.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

TKO Expert

Post time 24-1-2014 15:42:27 |Show all posts
I have played this game for so many years, I have seen single server acts that have left me inspired such as
3com: U31 - he gave up his main to cause so much havoc we did not stand a chance
Dunzie S50 stood up to so many that he has been an inspiration across so many server I play.
I have seen players of non gold standing who have battled the mightiest of gold members
(though it was so many years ago I can not remember his exact name)
I have seen loyalty to a fault where players fight to the very end win or loose
Madman/madlady/panic
Hanibal
KingB11
Mcqueen

I have also seen great leaders
Haisam, Windy and I am sure many more.

The one thing I will say. These legends that made this game great and hooked people such as myself are now few and the players of the latter servers do not inspire to keep playing this game
Hanibal + 6 Me not worthy ;)

Total score: Point + 6   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-1-2014 19:23:55 |Show all posts
wuxian replied at 25-1-2014 07:42
I have played this game for so many years, I have seen single server acts that have left me inspired ...

i love your post wuxian thanks 4 sharing your thoughts.

i agree with everything you said 100%

hopefully TKO will not lose the legends of this game and i hope on future servers new legends and heroes will be born. like in the real world every champ retires and new champions are born. and in some classic cases the new contenders challenge the old champs for their titles.

i hope to see more legendary battles on future servers where old legends battle one another 4 supremacy and bragging rights.

let the games begin!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

17-10-2017 18:55 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.022180 second(s), 14 queries .