Search
View: 1978|Reply: 6

A Brief Introduction of Amethyst Quarry & FAQ [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 4-12-2013 01:51:36 |Show all posts

In this era of scarce resources, here comes the Amethyst Quarry, where is a good place to collect resources. Players can enter the Amethyst Quarry and collect Amethyst, to exchange for rarely Mount Training Whips and Fate Stones. That’s amazing!

Open Level: Lvl.25

Open Time:At daily 21:00-21:30, Server time.The time for Tank Trails will be changed to daily 16:00-16:30, Server time.
The entrance of Amethyst Quarry: In the mine area of Cloud-city.

The Rules:
1.Enter the Amethyst Quarry: When players get to the entrance of Amethyst Quarry, they can select the corresponding Level to enter, one is junior for Lvl.25-Lvl.39, other one is superior for Lvl.40+.
2.Take the mine car: Players can take the the mine car from an exclusive NPC, to collect Amethyst with 2 attempts everyday. Besides, it will be reset at 5:00am daily.
3.Return the mine car: Players can return the mine car to an exclusive NPC, with a certain amount of Amethyst. Amethyst can be exchanged for various rewards from Amethyst Shop. With 2 attempts everyday, it will be reset at 5:00am daily.

PVP Plunder:
In the Amethyst Quarry, players can plunder others to take their Amethyst, which is full of excitement.

Amethyst Shop:
The Amethyst Shop is on the entrance of Amethyst Quarry, players can use Amethyst to exchange for various rewards, such as Gold, Daru, Kyanite, some rarely Mount Training Whips and Fate Stones.

Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Point
UID
Post time 4-12-2013 01:54:44 |Show all posts
1.What’s the feature of Amethyst Quarry?
You can enter the Amethyst Quarry all day by reaching Lvl.25, and gain double Amethyst during daily 11:00-11:30 and 21:00-21:30. Here you can plunder others freely in the PVP area. After, you can use Amethyst to exchange for various rewards.

2.How to enter the Amethyst Quarry?
1).Enter the Amethyst Quarry: When players get to the entrance of Amethyst Quarry, they can select the corresponding Level to enter, one is junior for Lvl.25-Lvl.39, other one is superior for Lvl.40+.
2).Take the mine car: Players can take the the mine car from an exclusive NPC, to collect Amethyst with 2 attempts everyday. Besides, it will be reset at 5:00am daily.
3).Return the mine car: Players can return the mine car to an exclusive NPC, with a certain amount of Amethyst. Amethyst can be exchanged for various rewards from Amethyst Shop. With 2 attempts everyday, it will be reset at 5:00am daily.

3.Why couldn’t I see my friends or guild members in the same Level area?
Each Amethyst Quarry can accommodate up to 500 players, once it’s full that it will open a new one for players. As well, players only can see 30 players on their screen, maybe their friends or guild members are not in the same area.

4.Each time it costs 5 seconds to collect 20 Amethyst by the mine car, and it’ll take 5 times to get the most of 100 Amethyst. As well, you can plunder others to get the most of 200 Amethyst.

5. Why couldn’t I get Amethyst as reward after I defeated others?
During the collection, you can plunder others freely, and obtain a certain amount of Amethyst when you succeed to do it.
Conditions:
1)Both sides in the plunder, one has less than 200 Amethyst, another has more than 60 Amethyst.
2)The plunder will not continue without mine car, meanwhile both sides have no gain and no loss.
3)You must be the winner.

6.Is there any punishment for dropping out in the Amethyst Quarry? Will the quantity of Amethyst be wiped clean?
Info of mine car will be kept in the situations as followings:
1) If you leave during the time of Amethyst Quarry, the current state of mine car will  be kept and you can continue it next time.
2) If you drop during the time of Amethyst Quarry, the current state of mine car will be kept and you can continue it next time.
3) It will be reset at 5:00 am daily. During the reset time, the state of online players’ mine cars will be kept, but the state of online players’ mine cars will be reset.  

7. How often will the quantity of Amethyst be reset?
It won’t be reset and you can check the quantity in Amethyst Shop.

8. Is it available to get the double rewards if I take the mine cars to collect Amethyst during the event time, but return it during inactive time?
You can take and return the mine cars to gain double Amethyst during daily 21:00-21:30. Otherwise, you can’t gain the double Amethyst.

9. Fail to collect?
Fail to collect as the quantity of Amethyst reached upper limit

10. Why does it reminder me “Fail to take mine cars”?
1) Current Times reached the upper limit.
2) You have mine cars at present.

11. Why does it reminder me “Fail to return mine cars”?
1) Current Times reached the upper limit.
2) You haven’t mine cars at present.
3) You haven’t Amethyst at present.

12. Did you find your speed decrease after the collection?
Your Move Speed will decrease by 20% after the collection.

13. How much can I get at most in each plunder?
1) Each mine car may be plundered and make you get loss. If your mine car haven’t 60 Amethyst, you will lose 5%+10 of your current quantity each time you are plundered.
2) Players can plunder others to get more Amethyst until 200 when the plunderers and the preys also use mine cars and the preys haven’t 60 Amethyst.
3) The plunderer and the prey will not be distinguished. The quantity of Amethyst will be changed in both sides according to the results of plunder.
4)Once reached the requirement, you can continue to attack others or be attacked by others. No losses when you reached the lower limit and no gains when you reached the upper limit.

14. Why can’t I select or attack other players?
1) The players in battle can’t be selected.
2) After the battle finished, the losers can’t be selected as they have 8 seconds to be protected.

15. Can I attack my friends or the members of my guild during the plunder?
The color of other players’ names is red except yours is blue. You can attack and plunder all of them.

16. How to attack and plunder other players?
1) You don’t need to switch and just click to attack directly.
2) The players in battle can’t be selected.

17. Why I can’t find Amethyst in Inventory after I got it?
It will offer you a certain amount of Amethyst according to your current submission. Amethyst is similar with Kyanite and it won’t be showed in Inventory, but you can check the total quantity of it in Amethyst Shop.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Newbie Guide Medal Wise Lord Wartune Mod

Post time 4-12-2013 02:13:03 |Show all posts
I don't get why everywhere has Level limits..
It doesn't make any sense..

There must be BR limit(s) to attack other people..

- - - - - -

And PLEASE delete some things before Add new ones!!
For example "Stamina Regeneration" (Altar of ennoblement areas)

We need SOME Free time!
Not everybody has 10 or more hours to play, Come on!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 5-12-2013 00:50:02 |Show all posts
c1h4d replied at 4-12-2013 17:13
I don't get why everywhere has Level limits..
It doesn't make any sense..

u wan't be zombie i think... but many zombie here
im gitariustech is warrior from the darkness, call my name three time and i come in ur dream's
s16 in kungfu online, s6 in wartune

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 5-12-2013 07:45:07 |Show all posts
Real fun when you get attacked 4 times by the same guy who has 36k battle rating higher than mine. and that was just dropping off one cart.... thanks but no thanks, takin any enjoyment out of the game.
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
c1h4d + 5 True! Don't let open PvP please!!

Total score: Point + 5   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 5-12-2013 08:14:55 |Show all posts
and forgot to add the extra cost of having to replace your troops as well......

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Newbie Guide Medal Wise Lord Wartune Mod

Post time 5-12-2013 12:07:37 |Show all posts
"Double reward time" was suppose to start at this time..

But it didnt...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

5-12-2019 13:27 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.016352 second(s), 13 queries .