Author: Greg ST

Give your suggestions for Thanksgiving! [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 7-11-2013 16:50:51 |Show all posts
Night Wings of Satan.

EDIT:
Suggestion.
- We should be able to preview dye colors before actually buying them in the item mall. ><
- Also, they should allow us to " Press V to switch shapes" for Fashion in the Changing Room/Collections window.
I want to see how this particular fashion looks like in the preview window, but the shapes keep changing. (I want to see it stay still on 1 shape before changing to the other.)

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 7-11-2013 19:28:36 |Show all posts
Leg. katana sword back, Steampunk suit, Legendary Battle Beat Mount.

About the comments,
I'll love to see GMs more active, like, in other versions of the game, you can see GMs at FF, why cant we have that? just to make game a little bit more safe and fair.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 7-11-2013 19:32:44 |Show all posts
hmmm an item that can Unbind Epic Gears and even purple items...!!!! that's all I want so that I may not get worried about using or not to use the epic item/fashion costume !!! Thanks

other suggestion if its possible to see Anime costumes in the future !!! Thanks! more power!

*EDITED

Use magic Report

ST Moderator

Keeping it realz.

Point
UID
Post time 7-11-2013 19:47:40 |Show all posts
1.   What kind of items would you like to see hit the item mall in and around Thanksgiving?
      Add HD Costumes in CM, Add 15-30% BMs, Add Foxes In Bonus Mall.

2.   Are there any old fashion items, pets or mounts that you miss, or that you would love to see on a special discount?
      I really miss the original costumes we had like the cowboy costume, kimonos, pirate, and swimwear costumes.

3.   If you have any other comments, ideas or suggestions about Spirit Tales then we’d love to hear them!
      Completely agree with increase in heroic drop rates, especially since we are getting the new level cap. I would like to see a significant increase like 20-40% increase in drop rate. I mean new level cap with old heroics would be nice to get these easier.
      Release the next 2 classes for the next races.
      Give us better capsule machines; all bm cm, all hd costumes cm, all epic costumes, all weapon costumes, all head costumes, all body customs, all face costumes.
      Release more Epic Resistance Face Costumes.

Please be real.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 8-11-2013 08:02:23 |Show all posts
Legendary / Advanced Fire Rosefinch Battle Mount + Naughty Kitty set and Chaos Halberd

Use magic Report

Guru

Expert toilet flusher

Point
UID
Post time 8-11-2013 15:52:32 |Show all posts
1.   What kind of items would you like to see hit the item mall in and around Thanksgiving?

- Ancient fox chest (not at the top of the CM).

2.   Are there any old fashion items, pets or mounts that you miss, or that you would love to see on a special discount?

- Hip-hop costumes (Adv, HD & Epic).

- Battle tech-armor & battle visor (Adv, HD & Epic).

3.   If you have any other comments, ideas or suggestions about Spirit Tales then we’d love to hear them!

- Cheaper +11-+15 hammers. It would be nice to add them to crisis runs, since they are pretty hard to obtain to those who don't spend cash (plus they are WAY too expensive). I'm yet to see anyone upgrade the armor set beyond +10 because of the crazy price.

- Collection updated, there are a bunch of costumes that weren't added (many of the costumes that come from the processor cant be stored).

- Unbinding epic costumes that come from the processor.

- I'd like to see more party oriented content. Maybe rewarding those who do dg's with or cq's with more exp. It's easier and more rewarding to stay afk using orbs than playing the game and its killing the community.

- Give achievements a real purpose. Currently there is no real incentive to do world bosses, and complete achievements other than purple sets that don't require many points. I think an interesting idea would be adding "legendary achievements" like in eden eternal, where you get passive buffs for completing achievements, that would push people to explore a lot of the game content that is being ignored.

- Some interesting end-game content. End-game is plain boring right now. We need something new to keep us hooked rather than new costumes.

- A way to obtain 1st year anniversary title or a similar title with the same bonuses for those who weren't here for the event.

Happy thanksgiving n_n

Use magic Report

ST Moderator

~ ♪ ♫ ♬

Point
UID
Post time 8-11-2013 20:10:28 |Show all posts

- Angel Head Piece (Epic, HD, Adv)
- Bubble Gum  (Epic, HD, Adv)

- Protective Crystal Chest
- Bubble Gum (Epic, HD, Adv)

- More Arena Times and Event allocated for other Regions

The lack of activity or arena events in game becomes a problem for players who are not exactly within the NA region. As the game region itself is considered to be a Global Version for Spirit Tales, unfortunately it doesn't promote any in game events such as arena for players who are within SEA Region. Once Arena does end, there would be at least 8 hours + of 'dead time' where no further arena or events happen.

Perhaps have arena time run all around the clock for players to join, so that all regions of the globe can have access to avoid any 'dead time' within the game which ultimately renders the game to be deprived and lacking for those players who are not exactly within the NA region.

- +10 -> +15 Upgrading Hammers

The cost of +10 -> +15 Hammers are a fortune due to the amount of hammers that are consumed for each attempt to upgrade. Even with the recent update patch for hammers success rate, the amount of hammers required for a successful enhancement beyond +10 demotivates players to attempt due to how costly these hammers are.

My suggestion, to revise the upgrade system above +10 enhancements, specifically the hammers used when attempting to upgrade, providing players a satisfactory return for their money.

- Provision for more Spirit Tales Advertisement

The decline in players affects all games and it's a natural occurrence, however there are evidently no cost provisioned for advertisement or any Spirit Tales promotions that are evident to allow for an uplift or an upkeep in player base.
Other versions of Spirit Tales, especially the Taiwan version are very successful, as the game itself has many potential but the lack of an attempt to promote this game is almost non-existent.

Resolution for this, advertise on large MMORPG community based sites or provide players with an incentive to write reviews for k-coins.

Regards,

Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
Zoukazaru + 5 Powerfull!

Total score: Point + 5   View Rating Log

http://telefeather.com - Database | Wiki | Guides

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-11-2013 18:10:07 |Show all posts
more items

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-11-2013 07:09:32 |Show all posts
tissuebox replied at 8-11-2013 20:10

- Angel ...

Totally agree with the provision of spirit tales advertisement.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 11-11-2013 13:53:15 |Show all posts
FREE WATERS OF LETHE for all those who will log in while the event is on going
ASD & GSD actually available in ITEM MALL (people skip that in CC machine these days).

<3

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 11-11-2013 23:35:47 |Show all posts
I would love to see the HD/Epic Gorgeous Harlequin and HD/Epic Colorful Clown hats in the capsule machine as well as the Jester set for the guys. I would like to keep the legendary Pegasus mount in capsule machine longer and maybe add back the Epic Fury Pegasus Mount. I would like to see the ancient fox chests in the capsule machine but not on top two rows so it would be a little more obtainable for those of us who cannot spend a lot on kcoins or capsule coins. Prizes for mall spenders like IPC, BPC, PC, ccs. Last but not least; it would be awesome to also have the lucky cc bags available again...thanks

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-11-2013 03:23:38 |Show all posts
I'd like to see a whole day of 10% EXP & DROP rates.
Every other game will be having an event like that on Thanks Giving.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-11-2013 04:44:11 |Show all posts
/dev/null replied at 12-11-2013 20:23
I'd like to see a whole day of 10% EXP & DROP rates.
Every other game will be having an event like t ...

The only drop rate increase that is worth paying attention to is 100%+.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-11-2013 11:56:48 |Show all posts
should make a quest like the candy thing, but have monsters drop dinner items that players have to collect. and reward some kinda costume or pet

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-11-2013 02:27:49 |Show all posts
My Suggestions atm

1. Add 1 more arena time
2. Change 5vs5 arena to 3vs3. We lack people
3. Change the achieved arena token upon winning by 6 or give tokens for the losing team too for 2 or 3 tokens, its a pain gathering -tokens to complete a set it takes a couple of months. aside from always losing <--- no progress indeed
4. Sell Equipment Promotion Reset on mall
5. Make an item that has the ability to extract sigils
6. Increased heroic drop rates, drop rate sucks if you are lucky enough you can get full set in a span of 3 months or so. unlucky ones haven't completed one set yet ever since they started opening Heroic Dungeons
7. Increased experience in Clan Quests and Time Rips, make it higher on levels around lvl 40-55. One thing I have observed is that after level 45 people are stuck. Many people I know who are new to the game quit due to the slow progress within these levels.
8. Make levelling pets easier, or like make a dungeon drop like a (pet food or anything) that when used pets may gain amounts of experience.
9. A Guardian Fox come back   
10. Make a Fury battlemount version of  Baby Ram Mount :3

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-11-2013 07:56:39 |Show all posts
micoganzon replied at 16-11-2013 09:27
My Suggestions atm

1. Add 1 more arena time

Point 2 - Agree. As well as 3 v 3. I would also like to see 1 v 1 as well.
Points 4 - They already sell this item.
Point 7 - I don't think they need to do anything the the exp, its very easy to get to 55. This game has quite an easy exp curve and if people are quitting because of it I wold say that mmo's aren't for them.
Point 8 - Pet leveling again is easy. It takes 5 minutes to get a pet to level 30. Tedious, yes. Hard, no.

Use magic Report

Guru

Expert toilet flusher

Point
UID
Post time 16-11-2013 13:16:10 |Show all posts
I like the idea of smaller arenas. I havent joined 10vs10 ever since I started playing because there isnt enough people. Making it require half the people sounds like a good idea.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-11-2013 15:49:11 |Show all posts
kellow333 replied at 17-11-2013 00:56
Point 2 - Agree. As well as 3 v 3. I would also like to see 1 v 1 as well.
Points 4 - They already ...

The problem with leveling is that there is rarely anyone to level with...

I would disagree with how long it takes to level pets... I would say more like 10 minutes if you kept at it. But either way.

You need 16 pets to make a 4 star pet. So, 16 0 stars + 8 1 stars + 4 2 stars + 2 3 stars = 30 pets that you have to level. 30*10 minutes = 300 minutes = 5 hours.

Or 2.5 hours if it takes 5 minutes.
That's forever. And if you know anything about pets--- you'll know that you want to make your secondary pet have high leveled skills to give you the best chance of getting a good pet. So potentially, it could take ages to get the desired pet. And that's not even factoring in if your pet doesn't turn gold, or if it doesn't turn purple or something.
Or if the skills don't turn out right.

Tedious is hard.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-11-2013 20:49:18 |Show all posts
-Free rename Character thats cool hehehe
-PK chanel
-higher drop rate 65 purpol mats
-Free WOL

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-11-2013 20:51:17 |Show all posts
IamNick replied at 7-11-2013 01:57
  • An easier way to obtain Master Pet Dangos
  • Protection Crystals in the Capsule Machine
  • An it ...

• make arena 24/7 thats cool .. :3
    like a arena room that can play as party or 1v1 so we can get more points easier (like)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

21-10-2019 20:59 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.010327 second(s), 10 queries .