Search
View: 894|Reply: 3

Newbie here need some help =D [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 17-9-2013 23:14:09 |Show all posts
I just started yesterday and played without prior reading any guides or stuffs and here are some problems i encountered and hope somebody kind enough to help me.

Currently lv23 Guard.

1. Any class guide or something here? I wanted to know my guard skill build and their class advancement also but no luck in finding any.

2. Gold farming guide or tips? Currently have no idea how to earn money at all and dun even know which item worthy.

3. The population in this game is another concern because thus far i met a few players only... Maybe i haven't reach the town square yet?

4. Advantage of joining a guild?

Well for some reason i didn't see any guide section in the forum so ima had trouble in knowing any information about the game. Thanks in advance for those who kind enough to answer my question

Point
UID
Post time 17-9-2013 23:22:12 |Show all posts
1. - There's no guide but there have been discussions somewhere here in the forums

2. - I think the best way without multiclienting is to do Upgrade with boss pet eggs. You combine 5 Eggs dropped from the dungeons of one kingdom and hope you get a nice pet. Rare pets usually sell for 20 to 40g and mini heroes go from 80g to 150g

3. Town square's in Frost Forest channel 1

4. You get acquainted with people. Some activities require you to have a clan. Clans sometimes host events with prizes for their members

Use magic Report

Guru

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Point
UID
Post time 18-9-2013 03:14:57 |Show all posts
I bought a 1s mini sood for 350g, though it's just me XD

Few day later i bought a 4s one for 150g lol.

Farming pet gives good income but will take lots of time, it's better to do at later level when you can solo multi dg.

You can either farm area bosses that give 2 weapons or accessories, or run dg that drop weapons (for example dg61 gives you 8~10g per run).

Or take advantage of the craft boosting events on Sat and Sun, they give 7~12g per day depend on your level. So if you have like 6 alt accounts at lv60, either craft artifact or pattern, you can get 60~70g per day. This is good for lazy ass, like me.

Or just throw in your real money and gamble
xz3r0xLv63 Physical Ranger - In progress of soloing every heroic dg.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Everlight Contributor

Post time 18-9-2013 03:42:59 |Show all posts
Welcome to Spirit Tales!

You can find the list of guides in the Training Grounds Archive here:
http://forum.koramgame.com/thread-54707-1-1.html

Unfortunately, most guides are outdated and while there's some threads that may have discussions they could be outdated as well.

Even if some threads are outdated, I think it's a good starting point to understand the classes so here's a few threads you can look at:
I need help with my Guard-o!
A good Forest Guard Build?
Pvp/Pve Forest Guard Build Magic
Skill build for Guard / Soul Hunting

Hopefully someone will be able to help you out personally. ^^ You can try to experiment and put together your own build using the Skill Simulator here:
http://forum.koramgame.com/thread-55801-1-1.html
You can save your builds and link them to others if you want a second opinion, I recommend using the Web Version 2.0.

Best of luck!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

19-11-2019 11:41 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.012396 second(s), 11 queries .