Search
View: 971|Reply: 1

Maintenance Notice (September 5th) [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID

The Highness

Post time 6-9-2013 00:11:06 |Show all posts

Dear players,

The servers s1 s2 are going to beperforming a maintenance update on Thursday September 5th, 19:00-19:30PDT (server time). The devs have beenworking hard on bringing in major updates for servers and fixing existing bugs.You won't be able to log on or play the game during this time, but AFKtraining, resource production, etc, will continue as normal throughout theupdate. (And this time the update will be so large. If we need more time, wewill tell players.)

1. [Event]Legacy of the Brave

Event Duration:

From September 6th to September 11th

Details:
During this event, all players have a chancefor one new “Ninth equipment” for a 6-day consecutive log-in.

1st Day: 10 coupons

2nd Day: 10 coupons

3rdDay: 20coupons
4th Day: 20 coupons
5th Day: 50 coupons

6th day: Beowulf's Amulet (3-dayninth equipment)

1.jpg

[Note]:

If you have missed any day during theevent, you will start from scratch and claim 10 coupons again.

2. [New Feature] Ninth Equipment Enhancement

Ninth equipment can also beenenhanced to improve their statistics via the existing enhancement interface. Similarly,it is confined to level 90+ red ones and level 100+ orange ones. Moreover, one ninth equipment will become permanently usable providedthat it is enhanced to +12.

[Note]:

If a +12 ninth equipment degrades in a subsequentfailed enhancement procedure, its “Permanent” property remains.

3. [Event]A hero comes home

EventDuration:

From this maintenance to 0:00 September11th

Details:
During this event, if players can enhanceany ninth equipment to +5, they will have the honor to own “Beowulf's WingedAmulet”, a premium edition of “Beowulf's Amulet”.

2.jpg

4. [Promotion]The Last Remnant

EventDuration:

From this maintenance to September 10th

Details:
1. Players will obtain 10% coupon for every single recharge. The amount ofcoupons is based on the amount of gold players top up, rounded down to the nearestwhole number.
2. If players recharge accumulatively 3000 gold duringthis event, they will be presented with

Red Gem Package+ permanent “Beowulf'sWinged Amulet” which has been enhanced to +12.

3.jpg

[Note]
The red gem package and +12 Beowulf's Winged Amuletwill be acquired only once.

5.The level cap of “Tower of Truth” has been raised to 25. Players can upgrade thefollowing 3 technologies to 25 now:

Honed Steel: Upgrade to increase the Attack of yourunits by 2% per level

Boots of Haste: Upgrade to increase the Agility of yourunits by 2% per level

Divine Protection: Upgrade to increase theVitality of your units by 2% per level

[Note]:

This modification also applies to elf andundead counterparts and doesn’t involve the technology to increase the Defenseof units by 2% per level.

Work Time: Sunday~ Thursday 6:00 PM~2:00 AM (PDT)

Point
UID
Post time 6-9-2013 07:56:38 |Show all posts
No gift for me today!

I refreshed, logged-out logged in, changed browsers... even cleaned up cache - although I knew it wouldn't help...

Nothing of the above worked!

I wouldn't bother posting for losing 10coupons... but what reassures me that this won't repeat tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, etc...

IGN: grase
Server: 02

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

5-12-2019 18:23 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.007246 second(s), 13 queries .