Search
View: 568|Reply: 2

[Suggestions] In game mod's! [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 9-8-2013 08:35:34 |Show all posts

In Game Mod's Are really starting to be needed.

I have Noticed In My time in Everlight That No one is really there to help when things go down. It's Like every person has to fend for themselves like we where animals in the wild in this game. If yo Have friends and or a Legion your a little better off. But not everyone has there protection, or Can have there protection even if the friend in question wanted to help some cant! I am seeing People who purely hate each other get along just to level up in this game. Not that that is a bad thing. We all need to get along here! We All have this game in common if nothing else! And it is hurting me inside to see my friends dropping like flies And i do not mean getting killed in game! I mean just getting up and quitting over others miss behaviors! I See Others Standing up against the bullies in game such as myself. But For instance in my case It is hard to make others feel ok when you yourself are starting to crumble... This game would be a lot better off If Koram game could send in even a few mod's to help keep the peace! I know it is a Player vs player game. That is why most people join! But There are some Taking Getting to the top to the extremes! I will not mention names. They know who they are, and they know Who knows who they are. I pray koram game That you see this and feel compelled to come help. If not help yet send in someone disguised as a player to see what is going down here!
I will attach a poll to this thread. I think you will be suprised how many votes there will be of people that need yall in this game.
~Never give up~
~Angel~

MultiplePolls: ( Maximum 2 choices ), Total 5 Users voted

Poll is finished

66.67% (4)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
33.33% (2)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Looking for friends n_n

Point
UID
Post time 16-8-2013 01:01:37 |Show all posts
I hate bullies more than anything! Hope this gets through to them.
EverLight: Steingrim(Warrior)

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 28-2-2019 01:50:14 |Show all posts
Good to see the details of the in game mods that can be used shared here. I was looking to find some details regarding the latest patches and updates for the game. Stay updated with the latest details related to the various games.        engagement rings       

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

18-8-2019 22:43 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.012774 second(s), 13 queries .