Search
Author: XueLegends

[Bugs] Cant Login [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 9-8-2013 14:16:42 |Show all posts
what is going on, no answer nothing i can't log no one can, where the f.... r the answers???? serious we put money and time in here and now no answer??? do u really care onlly for $$$$ income, we pay ur damn income and no answer thats not verry nice:@:@

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-8-2013 17:06:29 |Show all posts
Lol Cornelus There is no reason to go off like that ^^ It is just a game And It will come back up soon it always does. It went down around noon thursday. So i am pretty sure they are  adding  updates. ^^
Hang in there We all want online But just keep in mind That when we are able to return it will be better ^^ Maybe they are putting in a server 3? No one knows. Maybe it crashed. Or maybe it is a surprise Since there where no prior notices. The best thing to do in this situation Is keep your cool And wait. It will come back. We can all have faith in that ^^
^^ Never Let anyone Clip your wings Just because theirs already have been by another!
~Angel~

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-8-2013 00:28:16 |Show all posts
i got some info from the company koramgame that lately they having modified  any game server that been bad bug s and  Laag online also they merge server game at those didint have promotion

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-8-2013 12:26:38 |Show all posts
AngelInDisguise replied at 9-8-2013 17:06
Lol Cornelus There is no reason to go off like that ^^ It is just a game And It will come back up so ...

angel ik what u mean, but as a casher, and im talking in name of all casers and non casers, we want to tell us what is going on, cuz all they give me to understand is that they care onlly for $$$$, they dont care about players, if im rong then i want prove

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-8-2013 14:26:56 |Show all posts
cornelus223 replied at 10-8-2013 13:26
angel ik what u mean, but as a casher, and im talking in name of all casers and non casers, we wan ...

I know What you mean. It would be alot easier if they would of gave us all a heads up instead of us all holding our breaths for the server to reconnect. But we must try and have faith that koram game Has a reason... No matter how hard it is to see it at this point.
^^ Never Let anyone Clip your wings Just because theirs already have been by another!
~Angel~

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-8-2013 15:21:31 |Show all posts
Being an individual who deals with with corporate complaints and deescalating highly unsatisfied customers for a major financial company in the US, it is unacceptable for a company such as this gaming company to leave the customer base in the dark about what is going on with the game.  I can appreciate your words of encouragement Angel; however, you must allow people to first vent and express their dissatisfaction.  Trying to calm someone pissed off can in fact create more animosity within the individual.  I say let them vent until all is exhausted and then from there you will a discussion that may at the least help ease some of these frustrations the players are feeling.  As for the gaming staff, it is very disappointing to see that they have chosen the avoidance tactic of placing their heads in the sand ignoring this issue.  

I suggest to all the cash players in the USA to read the following on how to file a complaint against this company.  http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310 ... -purchase-problems/

In addition, I seriously suggest all to file a complaint with the two following bureaus, including also file the same complaint with your state attorney general's office.  Part of your complaint should include a demand of full reimbursement of all funds paid to this company.    Trust me, if enough complaints hit these agencies, this company will be in serious trouble.

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint/

Finally for those in other countries, you may need to do your own research on where to file complaints.  Everyone will  need to make sure before filing these complaints that you have filed a formal complaint with Koramgame and the parent company Koram Games Limited.  By simply grumbling about a problem is not going to get a fix to this issue.  I strongly urge everyone to do this.  It is in the action of the many that someone finally pays attention and does something about it.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-8-2013 20:40:49 |Show all posts
  one thing i hate about Koramgame is they love to sux people s money even for small VIP 5 cost for 300 - 600 dollars  also the special wings that poeple can not get it like flame wings  i am really hate koramgame compnay for this

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 11-8-2013 21:44:05 |Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

22-9-2019 22:16 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.007427 second(s), 8 queries .