Search
View: 4875|Reply: 5

[Guide] Astrals [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Newbie Guide Medal Wartune Mod

Post time 5-7-2013 04:02:16 |Show all posts

Hello everyone!

To begin I would like to tell you all that writing this guide I have borrowed information from emarck's topic . In this thread I have updated the information and added a more explanations to the various things and I have also used the Astral Wiki as a reference.

Astrals

What are astrals?

The astral system unlocks for all members at level 25 where you unlock 2 astral slots to begin with. After that you open up a new astral slot at levels 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 and 80. To access the Astral screen, press the menu button on the bottom right side of the game or press the button H. The astrals improve your character by giving it better stats.

How do you get astrals & what is their value?

To aquire an astral, you open up the astral screen and there you will see 5 different planets. Every time you click a planet it costs you gold and you have a chance of opening up the next planet which gives you a higher chance of gaining better astrals.

Magus Star = 4000 gold
Ceres = 5000 gold
Pallas = 6000 gold
Satum = 8000 gold
Chrion = 10000 gold

The higher up in the astral "chain" you get, the bigger chance of getting better astrals you have. So which color of the astral is good and which are not? The value of an astral comes in the following order starting with worst to best:

White
Green
Blue
Purple
Orange
Red

The better astrals you catch, the better stats they will give you at a lower level. For example, a red astral will at level 1 give more stats than the same orange astral.

IMPORTANT: If you don't pick up the astrals you have caught, they will be sold automatically after 30 minutes!

Astral tricks

There are different tricks of how to aquire a better astral. Most people sell green and white astrals to get money back to try and get better ones and save the blue and better ones for experience. There are also videos made by various people who have given tips on how to increase the chance of gaining better astrals like this one here. Some also choose to sell ALL astrals including blue, purple and orange that they don't need in order to gather up as many star points as they can and then exchange the points for the astrals that they do need.

What are star points?

Every time you press one of the planets, you gain something called Star Points. The higher up in the planet-chain you get, the more star points you get. These star points can be exchanged for astrals that you may need. Click the "Exchange" button next to the star points in the astral screen and there you can see purple, orange and red astrals that you can buy and how many points you need for each astral.

How do I equip my astrals?

To equip your astral, you click on the "Astrals" button on the astral screen or go to your character profile and press the Astrals button there. There you move the astral you wish to equip into the empty slot that you have.

The lock button - What is it?

When you find an astral you wish to keep and you pick it up, go to your astrals. There you will have a button called "Lock". Click it, then the astral you wish to keep. When you lock an astral it means that that astral won't be combined with the other astrals that you synthesise and wont be turned into experience.

How do I level up an astral?

When you go into the astral screen after picking the astrals you want to keep or want to turn into experience, you can either click the 1 click synthesis to make all the astrals combine into one or you can move each astral manually into another one. Different ranking and quality of astrals have different leveling and EXP requirements and also give different amount of exp when being synthesized.

Which astrals should I pick?

That is entirely up to you and your playstyle. Most people begin with PATK/MATK, MDEF, PDEF astrals depending on their class to boost up their defenses and attacks.

What is the red Energine astral?

This astral is special. This is not a normal astral that boosts your character, instead it gives the astral of your choice that you wish to synthesise it with, 500 experience. So when you want to level an astral, synthesise the Energine astral into the astral you wish to level and it will automatically give it 500 experience.

What is the Misfortune astral?

This astral cannot be turned into experience. With other words it's just a "bad luck" astral and can be sold for 1200 gold.

What is the maximum level of an astral?

At the moment, the maximum level of an astral is 10.

What kind of different astrals do I have to pick from?

Since people are mainly gathering orange and red astrals I will provide the list of names and information on only those 2 colors:

Pristine Force: PATK +216/level
Pristine Fortitude: PDEF +216/level
Pristine Mysticality: MATK +216/level
Pristine Willpower: MDEF +216/level
Pristine Sniper's Edge: Critical +216/level
Pristine Enshieldment: Block +216/level
Pristine Brilliance: HP +500/level
Pristine Charm: Charisma +36/level
Enhanced Will Destroyer: Disables crit damage when attacking, but damage is increased by 5%/level
Refined Goddess Blessing: Reduce all damage by 3%/level
Aegis Major: Reduce all damage values by 40/level
Enhanced Ruthlessness: Floating damage expands by 7%/level
Enhanced Illusion: Increases chance of dodging damage by 2%/level
Enhanced Determination: Crit base damage increased by 5%/level
Enhanced Deflection: 10% chance to reflect 10%/level of damage received
Refined Blessed Health: 10% chance to gain 400 HP/level when attacking
Enhanced Regeneration: Regain HP equivalent to 10%/level of damage dealt, 10% trigger rate, max. 5000 HP
Enhanced Guardian Angel: Chance of receiving crit damage reduced by 5%/level

Energine (a special red astral worth 500 astral experience)
Holy Force: PATK +288/level
Holy Fortitude: PDEF +288/level
Holy Mysticality: MATK +288/level
Holy Willpower: MDEF +288/level
Holy Sniper's Edge: Critical +288/level
Holy Enshieldment: Block +288/level
Holy Brilliance: HP +750/level
Holy Charm: Charisma +48/level

For More Information

You can visit this page for more information on Astral droprates and guides Thanks to c1h4d for finding the link for me

I hope this guide helped. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask them here and I can add them to this guide. I will also keep this guide up-to-date when there are new things added or changed.
Have 3 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
gw965 + 5 Powerfull!awsome
Demorgan@inbox.ru + 15 The best!
c1h4d + 9 Nice!

Total score: Point + 29   View Rating Log

Guild master of â™ Originâ™ 
Server: S3
Character: Eresea

Point
UID

Post time 5-7-2013 09:40:08 |Show all posts
If you have any other useful information that we can share, please instead of spamming this thread, post them to me in a PM and I will add it to the guide and ofc give the credits to you That way we can have all the useful information gathered in 1 big post instead of people having to search for it through a dussin replies

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Newbie Guide Medal Wartune Mod

Post time 6-7-2013 01:18:19 |Show all posts
I have found for the purpose of astraling as I do more and more of it. That to sell the white and green is the best way to start. Yet when you first start being able to do astrals using green and upping the level of the green until you get the one you want in blue still gives you a boost in your stats.

Also if you have a lvl 6 blue subsequent when you put that astral into a purple you will then have a lvl 5 purple. So don't wait to astral up.

How you want to astral up is your choice. What I have found for me is that I try to use the money I make from the world boss to astral. Though at times I will only spend half of that money and put the other half into the guild to up my guild stats. So if you make 300,000 in gold in the World Boss then using at least 150,000 in astrals is good.

This is just from my experience and I have found it has helped me tremendously.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 6-7-2013 05:01:34 |Show all posts
To be honest I never used green astrals at all. Getting the blue version of an astral is pretty easy so imo keeping green astral = pointless. Normally ppl don't do astral-game unless they have money for it...so saving green astrals is useless imo, like I said, getting blue version of an astral is so easy..

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Newbie Guide Medal Wise Lord Wartune Mod

Post time 6-7-2013 05:37:25 |Show all posts
Eresea replied at 6-7-2013 15:01
To be honest I never used green astrals at all. Getting the blue version of an astral is pretty easy ...

actually not so easy to get blues usually..
even sometimes getting greens is also hard.. just misfortunes..

i have no idea why it happens to me while people getting orange&maybe reds at the same time..

btw sometimes even 3rd/4th planets are giving green..

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 6-7-2013 08:15:47 |Show all posts
c1h4d replied at 6-7-2013 13:37
actually not so easy to get blues usually..
even sometimes getting greens is also hard.. just misf ...

I never have problems getting blues. I'm getting blues almost as frequent as i get greens...so I guess it has to do with luck... I also noticed the more star points i have the more luck i got but maybe that's just me... i never started off with greens though, I always started with blues on all my chars I also seem to have more luck the more money i have... For example if i start doing it when i got 500k gold I don't usually get much, not even blues, but if i have 1mill or more, then i get a lot better astrals... I dunno if it's pure luck or what

I'm not saying "don't use them" but if you notice that you have bad luck go for it ^^

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

12-12-2019 22:51 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.008714 second(s), 12 queries .