Search
View: 9743|Reply: 173

[Ongoing] [Forum Event] Bless Collection for Anniversary   [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 8-6-2013 22:58:21 |Show all posts

Bless Collection for Anniversary

Description:

June 7th, 2012, CBT of Serenia Fantasy launched.

June 14th, 2012, OBT of Serenia Fantasy launched.

When we look back the whole year we walk along, we are so glad to accompany with all of you. Thank you for the amazing destiny which makes us encounter each others. You guys make Serenia Fantasy is not just a game, but a WORLD. In this special day, we are so proud to share the joy and gratitude with all of you.
We’d like to collect blesses to Serenia Fantasy from you all. Please reply this thread and share the precious memories for the anniversary.

Reward
1. Every sincere bless given in this thread over 50 words (in English) will be approved. We will send a Participation Award to all participants after the event ended.
2. We will draw 5 players randomly from the qualified replies to win the Secret Awards. The award will be also sent after the event ended.

Time
Event Time: From now on to June 16th 23:59:59 PDT

Server
All Servers

Format
IGN:
Server:
Bless to SF:

Note
1. One player could spread more than one reply, but the prizes can only be claim one time.
2. Awards will be sent via system mail in 3 business days after event ended.
3. Replying jabberwocky or non-senses submissions cannot be admitted.

4. Serenia Team reserved the right of final explanation of the events.

Lucky Players
Leviahar†  S7
Fairlady     U5
Louna       S7
Leafrust    U4
Ken-Rat    U3

Secret Awards have been all send out,  but too much Participation Award here, we may send them partially in three business days. Thanks for all the blesses you give us, and we will try to give a much better Serenia to you all.
Have 20 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
mTrX_suplete + 5 Interesting
Shaowna + 5 Powerfull!
adrian123 + 5 The best!
lym04 + 5 powerfull
100000146816026 + 5 Powerfull!

Total score: Point + 110   View Rating Log

Point
UID
Post time 8-6-2013 23:16:32 |Show all posts
how do i do this again?

Use magic Report

Guru

:.KING OF PIRATES.: D LUFFY

Point
UID
Post time 8-6-2013 23:16:57 |Show all posts
Well i wanted to say, bless you sarah, and the people who made this forum, and worked so hard to put there effort into the events you all have been makeing and setting up for us.I had many good times playing this 2D graphic game and spent  some money on the game to give to the company for other uses. Me and  many other have really appreciated all the bugs and glitches that you and the company have fixed for us and also replied to most of  the questions and suggestions we wanted to share with you.            sincerely ~~~ryu~~~

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 8-6-2013 23:23:27 |Show all posts
just kidding lol....thank you and this game is amazing, i tell a lot of people about it and play it literally everytime i have indoor free time hahaha. and thank you for the blessings they are very nice and it helps me cause im still sort of a newb but im getting the hang of it.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Newbie Guide Medal Bug Hunter Captain Wise Lord Badge of Love  Proud of My Guild Charming

Post time 8-6-2013 23:33:13 |Show all posts
IGN:  BunnyNinja
Server:  U3
Bless to SF:

I want to bless Sarah for being able to handle a ton of different fireworks from multiple different locations.  I know that I have personally asked for tons of things, and keep on her every time something is wrong (like this most recent event for example, some of the cloaks had different stats than others, the market wasn't available when it should have been, and the 20k token load screen said the event didn't start until the 16th) Sarah is always willing to help me take care of glitches, and has been pretty fair with regard to how she treats the players when petty disputes arise.  

I also think that Noodlez has been a fantastic moderator, when I look at the forum Noodlez always has something positive to say to people, or directs them to the right people to get in contact with when there are problems.  Also, anyone who has been a guild leader in this game deserves blessings as well.  I know how hard it is from experience to keep a guild together, especially with regard to how many people have left as of late.  To everyone who has left I know you have your reasons and I hope that you are enjoying other games, or are getting your personal lives back in order.

I especially want to bless everyone who has stuck with this game from the beginning and aren't going anywhere anytime soon.  You are the friends and rivals that keep this game fun, and keep me coming back no matter what.

Congratulations everyone on our one year anniversary and I hope to see all of you here next year!!!

-Dan

20120626042131698.jpg
Have 3 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
100000204903258 + 5 aw..thanks bun bun!
asa bafaqih + 5 Interesting
froshii + 4 The best!

Total score: Point + 14   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 8-6-2013 23:36:27 |Show all posts
IGN:◄◕SwS◕►
Server: U4 starry town
Bless to SF:well 1st i would like to thank you for creating this game cos this is the only online game that have a old fashioned Rpg and i love it!even my friends start playing this this game.,bless you "the creator" of serenia and sarah of course!please keep this game up and keep surprising us on the events and the updates! GODbless us all
Have 2 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
SaO.LanCe + 1 Sleeping with Samurais
froshii + 1 sleeping with sirens

Total score: Point + 2   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 8-6-2013 23:46:59 |Show all posts
IGN: Paracelse
Server: U5
Bless to SF:

Dearest Serenia Fantasy,
Thank you so much for entertaining me every day,
Thanks Sarah for her miraculous gifts that are very usefull,
Thanks all the animals which give us their body to have fun during masquerades,
Serenia Fantasy, this is your first year birthday,
All I can say is continue to improve yourself,
You're doing so well!

Cheers and keep it up!
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
froshii + 1 lul

Total score: Point + 1   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 8-6-2013 23:48:43 |Show all posts
Bless you Sarah for giving me the opportunity to enjoy this beautiful game, and for taking care of us through this wonderful events that helps us alot! And also I would like to thank the players and the Serenia Fantasy team that help and improve our game experience by giving us the chance to use the forums and benefit from other users experiences!
God bless SF!
http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/Irimescu_Tiberiu/media/sign2_zpsf50b279a.png.html

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 8-6-2013 23:50:08 |Show all posts
IGN: ArkFire

Server: U4

Bless to SF:

Good day everyone specially to the ones who keep maintaining this game!
As we all know there are many ups and downs in this game, some very exciting things happen
and some are not so, but I thank Everyone in this game for giving a good game! My experience in
this "Browser" game is really on par with the "Client" games I have played! It is really an amazing game!
Keep up the good work!
Happy Anniversary Serenia Fantasy!

Have 3 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
SaO.LanCe + 5 Very nice englishing ^___^
kmikza12 + 5 Nce talking Ark!!!
froshii + 5 Nice english spekkkining :)

Total score: Point + 15   View Rating Log

I'm your fire! Light it up with bright lights!

Use magic Report

Super Guru

http://imageshack.com/a/img839

Point
UID
Post time 9-6-2013 00:04:28 |Show all posts
IGN: Khrystus
Server: S7
Bless to SF: Sarah I played all sorts of online games, since i started on serenia fantasy I stopped playing even more famous games just to stick to this one. Im almost lvl 100 and im really investing on this. Thank you a lot for giving us the oportunity of having a great time and make very good friends. Hope you can give us a lot more amazing stuff, and surprise us with event more interesting events and equips. Happy birthday for Koramgame Team.
Doroty + 5 Very nice!
darkhoundz + 5 hahaha nice khry

Total score: Point + 10   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-6-2013 00:14:34 |Show all posts
IGN: [M]ycennie
Server: U4
Bless to SF:

Bless you all people behind Serenia Fantasy. You did a good job to make people enjoy and messing with each other.
People that learn how to be nice to others and making friends to those who never know in person.

Loving a person whom they never know what kind of characters does a person have.

I Bless SF because I found a friend whom I can say he/she is real even I don't know what kind of person he/she is in real.

Keep up the Good Work SF Team. God bless! More power.  

PS: Many people in U4 thinking im a Gay ^_^ btw im "Girl" in heart thanks
arnietedgo + 5 WEEEEEEEEEH?

Total score: Point + 5   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-6-2013 00:15:40 |Show all posts
NIce Sarah !!!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-6-2013 00:54:00 |Show all posts
IGN: -=Môòn=-
Server: s7

Bless to SF:
Good day everyone , first of all I would like to thank you Serenia Family for entertaining us everyday, giving me thrills, excitements, and awesome event. .
I have played lots of online games before but this one is the coolest, because it keeps on growing and evolving,  that's why we never got tired of playing this game.
Thank you for sharing this amazing game

Keep it up and Happy First Anniversary Serenia Fantasy
darkhoundz + 5 Powerfull!

Total score: Point + 5   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-6-2013 00:57:28 |Show all posts
theking_20 replied at 8-6-2013 23:16
Well i wanted to say, bless you sarah, and the people who made this forum, and worked so hard to put ...

follow format man~

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-6-2013 01:21:01 |Show all posts
IGN: -=ember=-
Bless to SF:
             Since I played this game it keeps on growing and evolving, that's why I never get tired of playing Serenia. Thank you for letting me experience this cool game and for giving us the chance to meet new friends all over the world
             Thanks  for keeping me awake every night, i am night shift employee and this is the reason i'm still in working here in H**c*m. Thank you so much

Keep up the good work SF Family, more power and Happy 1st Anniversary

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-6-2013 01:28:23 |Show all posts
IGN: Rockstaa
Bless to SF: happy anniversary everyone, well i bless you serenia makers and koragame for this excellent game, i only started to play this not too long ago and i can say i enjoy this game until now, good service, good players they are very helpful, its nice community.. keep up the good work fellas, and thanks for everyday freebies, thumbs up!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-6-2013 01:46:30 |Show all posts
IGN: x.LANCE.x

Server: u4

Bless to SF:

Good day serenia family first off all thank you the event's the freebies and making this great game. Im just a new player here in serenia and i have lots of fun.exciting and new friends so thank you serenia family and im looking forward for the next event's and the new players that will discover serensia fantasy

Happy aniversary Serenia Fantasy keep it up and more power                
sign.png
SF.jpg
ArkFire + 5 Very nice! XD
froshii + 5 +5 = 1M huahuahua

Total score: Point + 10   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-6-2013 01:59:16 |Show all posts
Drakonnas U4:
Serenia fantasy is amazing! i have enjoyed playing this game because of the friends and fun you meet on the way! You can work together with others to achieve an overall goal, you can build your power to help serve your guild and you can play for free Serenia has amazing features which make the game so enjoyable! HAPPY anniversary Serenia lets make another year

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-6-2013 02:05:14 |Show all posts
IGN: Leviahar†
Bless to SF:

Gratz for the anniversary!! and ty so much for sarah who always help us even she is the only admin in game and forum ..i know it's hard but dont give up sarah!

i just play this game for 2 month but i enjoy it (well not really due to the OP cash system)..this game able to bring happiness for me(thanks to my guildmates and maam heze-chi ) and also the forum able to give a good information to player(not so much info yet..need more info from veteran )..

i hope this game can turn even better in the future..so please keep it ur hard work sarah and koramgame team..
also ty for all the mods for keep the forum on the track and always share and help with question..

生日快樂!
お誕生日おめでとうございます!
생일축하합니다!
Felix dies natalis!
Bon anniversaire!
Happy Birthday Serenia! may bur bless u..
Have 4 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
Evelisa + 5 The best!
lGGlKori + 5 Hohoo levi nice message!
Hezeru + 5 nyaahaha ty too levi-chi x)
EulEul + 1 dem colors =w=

Total score: Point + 16   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-6-2013 02:26:35 |Show all posts
IGN:XiXWingXiX
Server:U3
Bless to SF:

Bless you Sarah for always staying alive.When others were so weak, you are there giving items that make them stronger. You are making me laugh or angry by giving troll items.

Thank you for always supporting this game and still waiting for me everytime at the Cain Kingdom
I hope you won't be sad after what i get what i want (event items ).

Stay still and have a good life. Godspeed :3

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

13-12-2018 03:42 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.028022 second(s), 15 queries .