Search
View: 1330|Reply: 5

NAIMON'S ENLIGHTEN GUIDE PART 1 [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID

Mage Master The Best Terrific Attacker

Post time 26-4-2013 14:37:07 |Show all posts
First enlighten should be done at level 30 then every ten levels after that so 30, 40, 50, 60 and so on, it's the easiest way to maintain balance of all 3 stats. Costs alot of BP so I recommend gathering alot before enlightening, 100k-500k is a good amount depending on your level.

Now when enlightening don't focus on one stat think of all three as a total, for example at level 30 your heroes max stats can be +50 +50 +50 so the total is 150.

so when enlightening only take positive enlightens when your gaining more than your losing in other stats, it will take alot of saying no to positive and negative enlightens but eventually u will get what u want. Just take your time and be careful sometimes it can be deceiving so go slow so u don't miss the good ones be patient.

ok say a hero has +5 +11 +15 and u get an enlighten that appears something like this +10 +16 +3 it's a good enlighten because your gaining 10 but losing 8 so in total your hero has gained 2 stat points. then say u keep going and this appears +13 +7 +8 it looks good because balance is forming and magic came back up. but count total, u gained 8 and lost 9 so in total u actually lose a stat point meaning it's a deceiving enlighten and I would rarely take it. always think total and count, as long as u only take positives when u gain more than u loss u eventually your hero will balance out don't worry if one stat gets a bit ahead of the others because they will even out eventually just stick to your total system.

when u get one stat maxed and a lock appears u then keep going with the total system and u will get enlightens where the locked stat stays the same and others change allowing yo    u to focus on last 2 stat's and increase them gradually as well. this is how u get double lock and eventually triple if u put enough time and patients into it and of course BP. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just remember think total and only take enlightens when you gain more than u lose

Good luck

PS ANY TROUBLES CONTACT ME IN GAME U7

THANX NAIMON

Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
KoN Muerte KoN + 5

Total score: Point + 5   View Rating Log

Point
UID
Post time 15-7-2013 03:06:52 |Show all posts
Putting emphasis on a specific (secondary) stat:
I would like to add, that it might be an option to accept an enlightenment with a total of minus 1, if it gets you where you want.

Example you have a gambit hero where your bravery is lacking but your magic is very high. Sa maybe bravery +5 and magic-6 gets you closer to your goal.

I have the impression, that the chances for the 3 stats are not even distributed. To compensate for that a small loss (-1) would be acceptable. The better ones will run into the lock again later anyway.

I had a hard time with Attila bravery.

So be consious in which way to accept a zero gain and when to start accepting (-1).

Example:
Saladin at level 70. Last enlightenment level 60 with +80 +80 +50 total. Saladin needs bravery but gets tactic most easy. Result after 65000BP: +89 +90 +46. The total is +15. I accepted 2 enlightenments moving point from magic to bravery for -1 each. The result would have been +79 +90 +58, which would have totaled to +17. Hope that helps. In case anybody asking, what the heck he is doing with Saladin at that level? I am playing KA and want to use him in Norse Warriors Campaign.

Rules to quick enlightenment:
The standard response to any enlightenment should be NO. (Red cross).
If you press it, you still can hold the mouse and pull it of the button.
It is far better to lose a acceptable enlightenment than to accept a bad one.

Clear enlightenment:
So when you see all green or all red everything is clear.

Mixed enlightenment:
When you see mixed colors including yellow, extra care is needed and you have to slow down.
A green arrow will never get you more than +5. So basically I check the red arrows first. If it is more than 5 or 10, the enlightenment can go for sure. I want to emphasis 1 green and 2 red can be good and 2 green and 1 red can be bad! On the above mentioned Saladin example the first thing offered was +5 +5 -15. If you look at the result of the calculation, it is a low brainer, but if you look at the arrow and the +5 on bravery and tactics which you want and some loss at magic, which you don't really need, it might look appealing. Do not ever accept an enlightenment like that. -5 total is far to expensive.

At level 80 60000BP get you through the cycle twice. There are proberbly just 5 meaningful enlightenments per cycle. However some of the mixed enlightenments can be interesting.

The reason for doing every 10 levels is that the BP need for a cycle is reduced at lower levels. You can wait for a rebirth of the hero you want to work on. Enlighten a hero who has one stat above its current level is bad. I tried and had the impression that it will truncate the above stat for sure everytime. You will have to look at the numbers. The yellow sign in this case is very bad and misleading!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 15-7-2013 08:41:14 |Show all posts
ok say a hero has +5 +11 +15 and u get an enlighten that appears something like this +10 +16 +3 it's a good enlighten because your gaining 10 but losing 8

In that example you're gaining 10 but losing 12 not 8 so it would be best not to accept it.

Use magic Report

High Wizard

Ἐν οἴνῳ ἀλήθεια

Point
UID

Newbie Guide Medal Lieutenant Colonel

Post time 15-7-2013 12:59:18 |Show all posts
In my experience, you can sometimes spend as much as 300k BP and get only bad results. It's just the system is designed and that is based on my actual real experience.
iLLuSSiON
Quit: U4 Khufu Caesar
------------------------
When there will be no more room in Hell, the dead shall walk the Earth!
------------------------
friskyRadio feelin' frisky? - Best electronic dance music radio!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-7-2013 09:11:26 |Show all posts
iLLuSSiON replied at 16-7-2013 03:59
In my experience, you can sometimes spend as much as 300k BP and get only bad results. It's just the ...

off topic but i beet ata
ace3000000

Use magic Report

High Wizard

Ἐν οἴνῳ ἀλήθεια

Point
UID

Newbie Guide Medal Lieutenant Colonel

Post time 10-8-2013 12:06:18 |Show all posts
dgdg replied at 15-7-2013 12:06
Putting emphasis on a specific (secondary) stat:
I would like to add, that it might be an option to  ...

I'm doing enlighten on Merlin at the moment, he's level 80 and the cycle is at 40k BP and I got one at 50k BP. Some of the cycles got only 2 meaningful enlightenments and I had one cycle with just 1.
iLLuSSiON
Quit: U4 Khufu Caesar
------------------------
When there will be no more room in Hell, the dead shall walk the Earth!
------------------------
friskyRadio feelin' frisky? - Best electronic dance music radio!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

24-5-2019 04:26 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.009228 second(s), 11 queries .