Search
View: 1355|Reply: 12

Expert guide DOS!(late game 100+) [Copy this link to quote]

Guru

Built for Destruction.

Point
UID
Post time 18-4-2013 23:41:10 |Show all posts

Hey guys I'm back and playing again and would like to revisit on some of the things I posted about before on my original expert guide as they are outdated.  

There is several things in the game that lead up to being a huge success. Ill try to touch on those from my point of view in late game. First and foremost patience and strategy because with those two even a non-golder can become a top player on any server. Although at this point in the game you should know these things by now.  Besides patience and strategy Ill be discussing Heroes, Enlightenment, Refinement, Jewels(not a expert here so take my advice with a grain of salt) and Prioritizing! Also if you want me to add to this just let me know and ill see what I can do.  

Heroes/Enlightenment  
At these later stages in the game you should really only be using the very best heroes Hercules, Gilgamesh, Grendal's Mother, Imhotep(to counter gambit and for magic damage), Beowulf to kill dragons, Caesar should def be in your life up if your Caesar. I don't believe you should waste million BP to max out 3 stats intill you are fully leveled up all your other heroes are well balanced in their enlightenment my thoughts on this are simple I would rather have 3 strong heroes vs 1 perfect stat hero and 2 weak ones.  

Refinement/Jewels/Gold usage  
I'm working under the assumption you got alot of your weapons/armor refined already so I'm gonna go ahead and say unlock these jewels and evolve them they give you easily the biggest fastest boost in damage I've seen so far with a rare clasp(gambit jewel) can increase your damage so much its insane and make sure you get g-attack also unlock the additional 2 bonus on your jewelry priority should always be damage on your strongest character first remember damage is always more than defense ATTACK IS ALWAYS THE PRIORITY! Also we now have a artifact crown I would suggest you not put refinement on anything besides that(crown wise). To summarize refinement Priority should be as the following Attack Items>Gambit defense>Crown>Armor.

Reason why I prioritize like that is simple Attack always does more damage than defense, gambit defense can be the most damaging if you don't have proper armor, Crowns help you defend against all types of damage and give you more damage output and lastly normal damage.

Further Gold/refinement/jewels talklol
In this game you need to have magic so make sure you got you a few Magic Blades your gonna need to be flexible and cant go all magic or all gambit you need to be able to change formations heroes etc with that in mind. Jewels before refinement but not to the extent were you spend all kinds of gold only spend enough to get at least green ring/clasp on your heavy damage dealers with green s-attack/g-attack stats from that point on move on to refining your weapons. I'm gonna make a hypothetical situation here all your weapons/armor/cloaks are level 130 with no refinements and you already got your jewels set how I suggested. Refine all your gear weapons first to about level 60 then start doing weapons to max 1 at a time intill you max them out than finish refinement on armor/cloaks after that is done your going to want to level your jewels up..... (more to come as I get there)

Hope you enjoyed sorry for typos and grammar errors.

ps. im gonna probably redo this to make my points more clear but its 2am right now im sleepy.
Have 4 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
desertstorm + 10 Powerfull!
clown76 + 15
wooddragon + 5 Usefull thank you
kadaj000 -6 same old guide

Total score: Point + 24   View Rating Log

whatever it takes
Evil doer scurge of the S11 kingdoms.

Point
UID

General Lieutenant General Cok Sig Designer

Post time 19-4-2013 01:17:45 |Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
pray to Yu Yevon
dream, fayth
forever and ever,
grant us peace and prosperity

ing:bahamuth
s: U3

Use magic Report

Guru

Built for Destruction.

Point
UID
Post time 19-4-2013 01:27:09 |Show all posts
im saying gambit has the most potential for damage more so than magic because if you have low gambit defense your more likely to die from gambit than magic. So if not properly addressed with cloak gambit is the more dangerous
whatever it takes

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 19-4-2013 01:34:25 |Show all posts
pray to Yu Yevon
dream, fayth
forever and ever,

Use magic Report

Guru

Built for Destruction.

Point
UID
Post time 19-4-2013 01:43:15 |Show all posts
kadaj000 replied at 19-4-2013 00:34
u call your thread ''Expert guide DOS!(late game 100+)''
why expert, i mean what's the diference bet ...

because its a literal continuation of my first expert guide http://forum.koramgame.com/thread-48883-1-1.html

DOS = 2 in spanish so this is part 2
whatever it takes

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 19-4-2013 01:48:25 |Show all posts
pray to Yu Yevon
dream, fayth
forever and ever,

Use magic Report

Guru

Built for Destruction.

Point
UID
Post time 19-4-2013 01:52:23 |Show all posts
kadaj000 replied at 19-4-2013 00:48
then is not an expert guide, is expert only because u call it
the next u can write super guide, mega ...

What would you call it than? please link me to the guides you wrote for free to help players?
whatever it takes

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 19-4-2013 01:55:32 |Show all posts
pray to Yu Yevon
dream, fayth
forever and ever,

Use magic Report

Guru

Built for Destruction.

Point
UID
Post time 19-4-2013 01:59:46 |Show all posts
kadaj000 replied at 19-4-2013 00:55
dude u dont understand the question,
why is this an Expert guide and not an normal guide?
what make ...

This is the last troll question ill answer from you.

The reason is simple these guides expect you to know the normal gameplay mechanics and touch down on the finer things in the game like wither to refine this or that or instead evolve jewels.

Why dont you have constructive criticism like hey you should include this or i disagree with this because of such and such.... etc.
whatever it takes

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 19-4-2013 02:12:42 |Show all posts
pray to Yu Yevon
dream, fayth
forever and ever,

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 3-5-2013 08:19:12 |Show all posts
Thanks & welcome back
]

& wooddragon u5,6,8,s16.

Use magic Report

Guru

Built for Destruction.

Point
UID
Post time 3-5-2013 12:07:20 |Show all posts
Youre welcome nice to see you wood
whatever it takes

Use magic Report

I'm watching you watch me

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Newbie Guide Medal Wikia Contributor Bug Hunter Major Mage Master Everlight Contributor Everlight Mod KG Photographer

Post time 9-5-2013 21:28:27 |Show all posts
kadaj000 replied at 19-4-2013 03:12
you want a constructive criticism?
ok
stop open thread's like this one and stop to name it with ultr ...

man i dont think you have had anything to say that is not  a sarcastic or negative remark to a single persons post in well over a month and you comment on everything so thats saying a lot
[/URL]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

23-8-2019 04:26 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.007885 second(s), 11 queries .