Search
View: 380|Reply: 2

[Bugs] Map can't be loaded with Firefox Browser [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 13-4-2013 17:04:05 |Show all posts
It happen several times when i'm playing using firefox browser. I've tried chrome, opera, safari but none of them having this kind of problem.

Although the character can't move, but it's keep receiving experience. More over, when the instance finished, it doesn't counted

Edit: I've trying to refresh the character that get stuck, and it can be regroup while it's still on the same map, and can continue. sBut it appears to have another problem. When it load bags or map view, the loading screen is stuck again at 20%.

And yes, i've tried to clear all the cache and browsing history. It's seems there's a problem with the flash.
Please use search function before post.

I'm watching you watch me

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Newbie Guide Medal Wikia Contributor Bug Hunter Major Mage Master Everlight Contributor Everlight Mod KG Photographer

Post time 13-4-2013 18:58:21 |Show all posts
i will report this for you however i use FF and i have not ever seen this issue before   ..... perhaps others have had the same problem ...  in any case i will report it straight away  
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
Albrastos + 2 Thanks

Total score: Point + 2   View Rating Log

[/URL]

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 13-4-2013 19:50:11 |Show all posts
clown76 replied at 14-4-2013 08:58
i will report this for you however i use FF and i have not ever seen this issue before   ..... perha ...

We'll this kind of things started after the last network stuff maintenance. Never happened before it.

However, after the session end, at first i think the instance didn't counted like i said before. But when i look it again after refreshed couple of times, it count 5/5
Also the problem was i can't retrieve the golden box reward, because it get stuck on loading picture and can't see it.

Then I think maybe it was my connection issue. But after i check it, although the ping was quite high, only FF got the problem.

Edit: I'm using FF v.18 and v.20. At first I'm playing this game using 18, then upgrade it to 20 and the problem seems started by then. So I think it's because of new version, so I'm rollback the version, but the problems still occur
Please use search function before post.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

24-9-2019 02:27 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.007053 second(s), 12 queries .