Search
View: 387|Reply: 4

[Suggestions] Event Ideas [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID

Wikia Contributor

Post time 10-4-2013 21:59:46 |Show all posts
since the events currently have been aimed more for VIP I thought we could start a thread with some Event Ideas to cater to the None Diamo buyers.

Idea 1:

This will Promote activity and yet give everyone a chance to get Outifts - long term so that people will acaully have to work towards getting it.

Idea 2: Log in for 90 days get a Free Perm set of wings (Lowest grade)

This will also promote Activity and give everyone a set of wings - long term so that people will acaully have to work towards getting it.

Idea 3: Collect for Outfits

Hunt monsters and Collect Shredded Outfit peices (Say 300 Pieces) and turn them in for a 7 day outfit *Name of item only an example*

Idea 4: Collect for wings:

Hunt Monsters and Collect Shedded Feathers (Say 400 peices) and turn them in for a 7 day set of wings (Flame wings) *name of Item only an Example*

Idea 5:

Hunt and gather events, Hunt monsters and Collect X amount of Peices (event item) and trade them in for prizes X amount of Pieces = different items

Example:
rebirth Stone - 500 Event items
Dragon Bead III - 400 Event Items
Dragon Bead I - 100 Event Items
Ect

Prizes that could be inculded:
  • Basic and Fine refindment gems
  • Crystal Fragments
  • Basic/med/Fine Crystal Runes
  • Spirit evolve Gem
  • Spirit Upgrade Gem
  • Rebirth Stone
  • Dragon Bead (Grade I-III)
  • HP/MP Orbs
  • Pet MP/HP Orbs
  • Basic/med/Fine Protection Gems
  • and other Items

Add more Ideas.
Have 3 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
Alizarin + 5 Powerfull!
Akihiro84 + 5 nice
StyxHy + 5 Very nice!

Total score: Point + 15   View Rating Log

Point
UID
Post time 10-4-2013 22:28:52 |Show all posts
well i like some ideas of that just not the 90 days^^ 90 days is alot if u ask me make maybe 50 days
but at all its nice idea i tbh think nothing of them will be added coz they dont care what we want/like to have but the other side no new events etc = more ppl leaving

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Wikia Contributor

Post time 10-4-2013 22:35:51 |Show all posts
90 for a perm outfit or wings is fair imo it makes people really work for what they want.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-4-2013 23:46:55 |Show all posts
Idea 1:

This will Promote activity and yet give everyone a chance to get Outifts - long term so that people will acaully have to work towards getting it.

Idea 2: Log in for 90 days get a Free Perm set of wings (Lowest grade)

This will also promote Activity and give everyone a set of wings - long term so that people will acaully have to work towards getting it.

You mean Normal grade? Then i agree, just not higher than that. Thus i think it would only give +1 to all stats and not upgradeable

Idea 3: Collect for Outfits

Hunt monsters and Collect Shredded Outfit peices (Say 300 Pieces) and turn them in for a 7 day outfit *Name of item only an example*

Idea 4: Collect for wings:

Hunt Monsters and Collect Shedded Feathers (Say 400 peices) and turn them in for a 7 day set of wings (Flame wings) *name of Item only an Example*

Some how it's a good idea, but i disagree with the quality of the wings. Just not the flame wings, it's overpowered for non VIP. Make them somewhat "exclusive" too, maybe with different color and lowest stats of quality. Excellent quality supposed to be more than enough.

Should add rules that only available to redeem once every month.

Idea 5:

Hunt and gather events, Hunt monsters and Collect X amount of Peices (event item) and trade them in for prizes X amount of Pieces = different items

Example:
rebirth Stone - 500 Event items
Dragon Bead III - 400 Event Items
Dragon Bead I - 100 Event Items
Ect

Prizes that could be inculded:
Basic and Fine refindment gems
Crystal Fragments
Basic/med/Fine Crystal Runes
Spirit evolve Gem
Spirit Upgrade Gem
Rebirth Stone
Dragon Bead (Grade I-III)
HP/MP Orbs
Pet MP/HP Orbs
Basic/med/Fine Protection Gems
and other Items

Seems nice.

As an additional, all items must be bound. It will be a big trouble if the items tradeable
Please use search function before post.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Wikia Contributor

Post time 10-4-2013 23:56:50 |Show all posts
The Perm outfit and winds would bet The Royal outfit I think it is, and the Mighty Wings both Upgradeable, hence why the time is 90 days and not 50 or less

As for the 7 day, what is the difference between then getting it as a reward for an event and the like me button? Everyone that Liked them on Facebook got Flame wings, so Instead of making a new set of wings jsut continue useing wings that everyone got for free anyway. then again lowering the stats would be good also lol jsut got thinking about it. Or make a 7 day version of Mighty Wings.

I do like the time limit though.

As for the collect for trade, the items would be bound.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

23-9-2019 09:10 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.007897 second(s), 12 queries .