Search
View: 376|Reply: 6

[Bugs] Is it possible [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 9-4-2013 20:38:36 |Show all posts
Hi everyone,

Just one question, is it entirely possible to be unable/refuse to accept a challenge in arena?

Just today, i was challenging a level 46 on rank 91 at arena. So i did the usual click and challenge. The message did say that the challenge was sent and to wait for it. Two minutes passed and nthing happened. I thought there was some error on my part that would require me to refresh, so i challenged another one and to my surprised we were able to get into battle. I clicked the same level 46 and the same thing as the first time i clicked for challenged happened. I refreshed again, challenged and still no fight between us. So, is it possible to reject a challenge in arena?

Apologies in advance if this is in the wrong Section. i have no idea where to put it lol

Moderated by clown76 : just moving this to th4e suggestions section of the forum

Point
UID
Post time 9-4-2013 20:55:42 |Show all posts
You can't. It happens to me once. The case just like you. You might want to post this on suggestion sub forum: http://forum.koramgame.com/forum-304-1.html

But at several time, around 3 times I think, when I'm the one being challenged, suddenly the challenger withdraw from the battle before I had time to click the accept button And i have no idea why and how he do the withdraw

What I can assume of is that when you click on the other player to challenge, somehow the system force the battle to start rather than submitting the challenge to the other player you clicked.

As for the idea on putting the withdraw button, I agree to the challenger side, but no to the one who was challenged. I think the best to avoid this is to apply to the game an auto start battle with replacement bot, around 10 to 15 seconds. and there's a delay around the same time before you can challenge someone after withdrawal (just like when you defeated) This is to make sure that the challenger is serious to take the challenge.

cmiiw.
Please use search function before post.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Wikia Contributor

Post time 9-4-2013 23:17:51 |Show all posts
when the challage doesnt go through it means that the person you challange is online but either afk, busy, or doesnt want to accept the challange, i dont accpet challanges when Im in any instanc as it will kick me out if I accept

If it instanly goes into the battle it means they are not online, accpeted or are using a sub

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-4-2013 00:22:04 |Show all posts
Piasa replied at 10-4-2013 13:17
when the challage doesnt go through it means that the person you challange is online but either afk, ...

I'm always give the challenger to my sub either when I'm in instance or not, and I won
Only do manual combat when challenging

But it really sucks, when you challenge somebody and get ignored. That's why I suggest the challenge to be taken automatically by the sub-bot after 10-15s idle/afk on the final game release
Please use search function before post.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-4-2013 04:14:26 |Show all posts
oh now i see.

Although i find it unfair that the challenged would reject a fight >.> They could at least inform the challenger that the challenge was not accepted or something.

Use magic Report

Lead by example not by force

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Newbie Guide Medal Wikia Contributor Lieutenant Colonel Everlight Contributor Everlight Mod

Post time 10-4-2013 09:35:42 |Show all posts
easter777 replied at 10-4-2013 03:14
oh now i see.

Although i find it unfair that the challenged would reject a fight >.> They could at ...

there really should be a loss or dis-continuity of wins if someone rejects a challenge.
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
Albrastos + 2 Interesting idea

Total score: Point + 2   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Wikia Contributor

Post time 10-4-2013 20:09:46 |Show all posts
giving a Auto loss for someone rejecting a fight is rather unfair tbh.

As that would mean that anyone in instances would loose rank, those that are AFK would loose rank and that is unfair to those players.

I leave my client up 24/7 (as long as I dont DC) AFK while at work and sleeping. I would be reather Irate to come home/woke up and Find that Ive dropped rank just because I was AFK. Not logged in is a different story as it goes int Auto Sub mode then

I dont use my sub becuase of the fact that my sub looses 99% of the time(my sub is stupid ). when I manual play I win 50% of the time.

Loss in win streak I would agree with though.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

22-9-2019 05:30 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.013472 second(s), 12 queries .