Search
View: 647|Reply: 18

[Suggestions] UNFAIR [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2013 14:16:31 |Show all posts
i sugest to review rules off boss..
becouse i was making 1 boss me and another 3 player and wen Boss only 20%life appears Tomahawk and Elfnii and kill us and drops itens ....

i think its not fair to all players i now they spend lots off money but idk iff you want 10 players spend lots off money or have 200players spend a little money and making rolling your game^^

only a suggestions becouse iff many players ""ho spend little money"" be said and quite game and find another the 10 player ""ho spend lots off money"" be said also and quite also

ty for reply^^

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2013 14:33:46 |Show all posts
yeah it's a PVP game better go from here and play Diablo, i don't spend nothing until now,i was kill many times and i don't cry like a child

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2013 14:38:05 |Show all posts
stop complaining bcz in all games is like this. if u dont want to get killed then you should try a non pvp game maybe?   stop crying like a baby and start doing smth to become better    ps. also there is smth called team work try it it may work?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2013 14:43:12 |Show all posts
im not crying only post 1 sugestion^^ sure money players have more chance but it's not fair they make all 13 bosses and you dont have chance^^  only suggest to put ho make more damage^^ its more fair

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2013 14:43:32 |Show all posts
Krysu replied at 25-3-2013 14:38
stop complaining bcz in all games is like this. if u dont want to get killed then you should try a n ...

Agree on teamwork.  No use in complaining - play the game for what it's worth, put money in if it's worth it for you and dont if it's not.  No one is forcing anyone to play this game, either you love it or you dont.  No need crying over it - just suck it up.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2013 14:43:53 |Show all posts
It is disheartening. They've came in and slaughtered my guild when we got the boss' HP down to 25%, but there's nothing we can really do to.

We did manage to kill a boss while they wasn't there, but the drops wasn't even worth it. It's best to just forget about bosses for now, imo.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2013 14:55:47 |Show all posts
becouse off that many games only last 1 year i play many games PVP and many games its like that ho hits more damage have reward.. but ok for me

metin_seafight_cog_sog etc-----

Use magic Report

I'm watching you watch me

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Newbie Guide Medal Wikia Contributor Bug Hunter Major Mage Master Everlight Contributor Everlight Mod KG Photographer

Post time 25-3-2013 14:56:22 |Show all posts
i can understand being upset that stronger player swoop in at the end and make the kill however it is part of the game ..
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
cft28 + 1 Agree it's part of the game

Total score: Point + 1   View Rating Log

[/URL]

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2013 16:38:02 |Show all posts
The stronger players you are referring to kill all the bosses for the most part. It does suck, but unfortunately there is not much you can do until your toon improves. It is the nature of the game. I don't even go to the bosses anymore because of them. Only time I have been part of a team who killed a boss, those certain players were not logged on.

Use magic Report

Lead by example not by force

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Newbie Guide Medal Wikia Contributor Lieutenant Colonel Everlight Contributor Everlight Mod

Post time 25-3-2013 16:46:51 |Show all posts
I've yet to really try anything against bosses other than run in circles while people hit them that seemed to work. Try to get one of the big players on your team, form a team of 5 and go after it as a team that might work to your advantage as well.
willowtree + 4 Usefull

Total score: Point + 4   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-3-2013 18:03:21 |Show all posts
Onweb games are pay-for-win system , the rich one always rules.
But , once those players killed you , they'll get the red name penalty
1 corpse = 1 hour , 5 corpses = 5 hours.
( I'm not sure it's 1 hour or only 30 mins , just a duration around that )

In that state , it's free for other players , to kill them without penalty
& get the blue name or even some of dropping items , if those criminals are careless.

( Think about 5 ~ 10 of VIP 7 and VIP 8 players attack that VIP 9 player at once
, all of them spam stun / disable potion skills , etc.
I don't think VIP 9 can even survive in that situation. )

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Wikia Contributor

Post time 25-3-2013 18:39:32 |Show all posts
I feel the orignal poster and I made this suggestion awhile ago.

As for getting High end players on your tema thats rather hard to do unless your in guild with them.

only other thing I can add to this suggestion is to limit the number of times you can kill a secert boss per day. because as it stands the little man will never get to kill the bosses or get legend gear without paying a hefty price. I dont tend to pvp in games weither pvp is there or not (Other then events like race or troy) I want to play the game my own way and that way suits me. I just would like to be able to gear up without having to pay 1mil unbound gold per peice of gear. and even though I am a "donator" I dont sell off the Item mall so I dont have the money to gear up like that.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Newbie Guide Medal Major Captain SF Moderator

Post time 26-3-2013 00:42:09 |Show all posts
Piasa replied at 25-3-2013 18:39
I feel the orignal poster and I made this suggestion awhile ago.

As for getting High end players o ...

The main issue with this game isnt that people can spend money to get ahead, thats normal the problem is most games allow players to slowly get items that allow them to catch upto cashers. Paying is supposed to give you an advantage but, not make it godlike vs mortals. They have the best items for payers only so sooner or later this game will die and more people will goto games like a few out there now that allow everyone the chance to be strong. Koram has allot less players on their copies of other games then certain companys because they are greedy. the cost of diamonds is way to high, much higher then other places, if they game hits R2 or another company they wont have many left here either just like how wartune is pretty much dead on koram

They refuse to listen to players who have been around allot longer then they have and know what they want in games, they dont bother to listen to anyone and are in it for the short term buck only. If they cared to listen they would realize you cant treat a game like this the same way you do in chinese versions, american gamers dont play or spend money like they do, learn how to cater to the market you have.
willowtree + 5 Powerfull!

Total score: Point + 5   View Rating Log

I am to Positive to be Doubtful, too Optimistic to be Fearful and to Determined to be Defeated.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Dragon's Justice

Post time 26-3-2013 00:54:08 |Show all posts
wow storm

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Wikia Contributor

Post time 26-3-2013 01:16:48 |Show all posts
Stormchild replied at 26-3-2013 00:42
The main issue with this game isnt that people can spend money to get ahead, thats normal the prob ...

This I agree with, if I read it right. Most of the Cashers here that spent there money on Refinment items and what not are god like. I know I got a hit from Tomahawk today in Drill for over 12K dmg. Which nearly knocked me out in 1 hit.

There have been suggestions to raise the amount of Daimo vs the $ but that fell on deaf ears.

After playing Dragon born a bit yesterday I remembered that I CBTed that game as well (I was trying to figuer out why I was getting CBT invites from Koram now I remember) and I hated that game becuase of Cashers being way too OP. here is turning out to be the same. the only differnace between Dragon Born and here is that you can get most items for free wither though drops or Bound Diamo. DB you cant.

Only thing I wish for to better this game is putting limits on the secret bosses so that everyone other then the cashers with op eq have a change to get items.

one thing I do know is 80% of Cashers that spend thousands of US dollars on the game end up being bored at end game, they will only have dailys to do and PVP, which usally ends up in boredom and quiting.

if someone wants to spen thousands of dollars on the game then so be it. I think though that companys need to start taking into the effect of Exchange rates though. what costs 1 dollar here in the US may only cost someone 10 cents in another country and people from other countrys tend to make more in the long run either hourly/weekly/mthy, then the average US player.

*ok done rambling if any of the above made any sence lol*

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Newbie Guide Medal Major Captain SF Moderator

Post time 26-3-2013 01:28:46 |Show all posts
Piasa replied at 26-3-2013 01:16
This I agree with, if I read it right. Most of the Cashers here that spent there money on Refinmen ...

They should have made the secret bosses secret and made players explore the maps to find them rather then being able to jump straight to them. Then yould have allot more fun finding the bosses and have random times so people wouldnt be able to just jump on the bosses killing anyone else who trying to get it, the last hit idea is dumb to be honest if anything it should be first hit get the loot so people cant walk in and take the loot when youve done most the work. That allone would keep certain people from hogging all the bosses since they couldnt be on them all at once

I am to Positive to be Doubtful, too Optimistic to be Fearful and to Determined to be Defeated.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 26-3-2013 05:11:20 |Show all posts
i agree with storm child, much better if the boss spawn at random time. and he who have done alot of  damage to the boss, gets the loot. so even  top players come and wipe them up.. theres no hope for them to get it.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 27-3-2013 13:18:23 |Show all posts
I actually cant believe im saying this but i believe Stormchild i tried getting a legendary bow for Kai during world boss in Divinity and got raided along with the other Divinity members altho we failed to get that legendary bow for her (I hate the fact that she didnt get it plus all her legion members are leaving to join illusion to top it all off) Later on I tried many options like looking up saleslist to buy stuff i needed for mage items plus i had to use alchemy these were useful ideas for me cause i took  my time on doing em. I at least enjoy being a non casher and love doing the alchemy its slow but its ok plus i tend on synthesizing to make better sets for myself too it wasnt too hard bit by bit at least i didnt rush it plus i take my time reading the stories each time i level up i could care less about the cashing just enjoying the time i got wish i tried the dresses tho seemed kinda nice  sadly im not a casher i dont want wanna be a beggar i just try to accept what i got altho im sad on the inside *hides and cries under a tree* im just happy i get to enjoy a game even if its pvp.
Just remember to always smile for a brighter tomorrow and a brighter future T.~

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 27-3-2013 13:21:02 |Show all posts
I hardly say that since i got a shy personality its not much tho.
Just remember to always smile for a brighter tomorrow and a brighter future T.~

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

12-12-2019 02:11 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.019257 second(s), 12 queries .