Search
View: 887|Reply: 6

[Suggestions] Doing dungeons to get wings [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 24-3-2013 22:08:28 |Show all posts
So I was thinking how u can get wings  I know u can buy em at the shop.But what about earning them? So I thought why not do dungeons to get feathers or whatever material we need to get in order to make it. In Gleecode Odin Qest you had to do that although some of the dungeons was hard at times. So what about here and anyways I'm sure everyone would love to go hunting for these feathers or whatever materials they have to make the wings it'd be a fun daily thing to do
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
dfss + 2 Very nice!

Total score: Point + 2   View Rating Log

Just remember to always smile for a brighter tomorrow and a brighter future T.~

Point
UID
Post time 28-3-2013 14:57:33 |Show all posts
I'm begining to wonder if Rhea will take this idea into consideration I hope so I REALLY REALLY want wings to be fair for everyone I mean the clothes and the rare wings are great but couldn't we just go to a dungeon and collect it? and im not talking about dragon lair that seems to be for vips i think different types of wings like angel wings pristine wings and devil wingsbut who knows that might just end for cashers i just hope i get to earn my wings even if its in a dungeon

Use magic Report

I'm watching you watch me

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Newbie Guide Medal Wikia Contributor Bug Hunter Major Mage Master Everlight Contributor Everlight Mod KG Photographer

Post time 28-3-2013 15:04:00 |Show all posts
kayladel replied at 28-3-2013 15:57
I'm begining to wonder if Rhea will take this idea into consideration I hope so I REALLY REALLY want ...

i have suggested that   all items need to be avl for players .... like the cheapest wings ..let the better ones remain for $$ players but offer 1 set to everyone ...  and so on if non $$ players cannot ever gain the items ( or similar ones) as $$$ players then they will all quit and nobody wants that
Have 2 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
dfss + 5 Usefull
kayladel + 5 Very nice!

Total score: Point + 10   View Rating Log

[/URL]

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2013 05:06:47 |Show all posts
Ok I see flame wings and another set of wings can't remember what that one was called but when I meant by wings I mean like basic wings. U know like how u start crystal saga and later on they u give these cheap wings once u reach some certain level I like the what u told me but would there be a chance to at least make basic wings and to then further upgrade it to better wings? I mean this should be available right? Pweaseeeeeee

Use magic Report

I'm watching you watch me

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Newbie Guide Medal Wikia Contributor Bug Hunter Major Mage Master Everlight Contributor Everlight Mod KG Photographer

Post time 29-3-2013 05:26:14 |Show all posts
kayladel replied at 29-3-2013 06:06
Ok I see flame wings and another set of wings can't remember what that one was called but when I mea ...

i have played koram games a long time and they are not going to start giving away lots of things for free ... right now you get nothing like wings for free   IF    they did add a free set of wings  they would be basic .. and if you wanted better ones they would have to be bought i am almost 100% sure on that
[/URL]

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Newbie Guide Medal Major Captain SF Moderator

Post time 29-3-2013 08:51:28 |Show all posts
clown76 replied at 29-3-2013 05:26
i have played koram games a long time and they are not going to start giving away lots of things f ...

Yep Koram games is so greedy they wont even give their mods game coins for 1 months worth of work, and if they do it will be like 5 dollars worth as they finally did when I was a mod for them. They have never cared about free players so I dont know why they dont just make people pay to play the game in the start. They think were all ******* and play games like they do. Thats why as soon as you see another company come out with Everlight this game will die just like wartune and others did in the past. They have no idea how to treat people or how to maintain good relations with customers.

EDITED: by Clown76

I am to Positive to be Doubtful, too Optimistic to be Fearful and to Determined to be Defeated.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2013 13:32:25 |Show all posts
Good thing I trust City Of Steams they're the only ones that talk to you as if ur a human being even on facebook and if the game becomes #1hooray if it loses well idc at least they tried their best idk about this game I doubt it about even now i can only hope for the best of 2 games I wuv Everlight and City Of Steam gl to both

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

7-12-2019 21:03 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.007782 second(s), 12 queries .