Search
View: 1068|Reply: 3

[Suggestions] Male/Female Character Creation/Changes in Text [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID

Wikia Contributor

Post time 19-3-2013 15:19:05 |Show all posts
since all the CBT threads were closed Im raiseing this issue again

1) Make it so that you can pick Male or Female when creating an Avatar, with the way it is, once the game lvls out a bit and an OP class that everyone switches to, the Lucky Moon/Star quest will be hard to complete becasue of the way the class system is.

*NITPICKING*
2)Please add a HER to the text in chat

Example:

Current:
Look!****** Has raise HIS rank to sir......

Should be:
Look!****** Has raise HIS/HER Rank to Sir

I find there are a couple genracist things in this game, (genracist-Gender racist). The lack of options to create male/female character, Assuming ALL Players are a Male not either Male/female.

And before anyone says anything, It really doesnt Phase me, I Am female though and would like to be acknowledged as a HER (Proof is in the Downtime thread Pg1) not a HIM in game. Ive been trying to get an OCD freind of mine to play and with OCD people it really offends so she wont even play (And she would donate), its a minor fix for the Text.

EDIT: Ok that last part sounded weird, for clarification, that acknowledge part ment that in text adding the HER to the text would acknowledge a female, not acknowleding each persons RL gender though text or chat.
SinglePolls, Total 8 Users voted

Poll is finished

87.50% (7)
12.50% (1)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
SpeedShot1 + 5

Total score: Point + 5   View Rating Log

Point
UID
Post time 21-3-2013 04:35:02 |Show all posts
To be honest i agree with this cause most people get mistaken such as an archer who's practically a guy using an archer like char. Like c'mon use the female and male sign to let us know if this is a male or female archer or warrior or even mage or people will think I'm weird, plus i get confused with people being an archer and the user whos using the archer could be a guy or girl ughhh my head hurts this was surprisingly yet confusing for me to explain but I managed for now T.T
Just remember to always smile for a brighter tomorrow and a brighter future T.~

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 21-3-2013 04:55:25 |Show all posts
LOL I'm a girl and a mage I thought my leader from Divinity was a guy only to know that she was a girl (she was an archer dont even get me started we're only friends) T.T
Just remember to always smile for a brighter tomorrow and a brighter future T.~

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 6-4-2019 00:30:21 |Show all posts
How to Sign up AOL Mail UK

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

25-8-2019 22:28 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.006882 second(s), 15 queries .