Search
View: 488|Reply: 3

[Suggestions] Trade Forum [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2013 04:39:16 |Show all posts
I was thinking about it earlier, and i was wondering if we could get a "Trade" part of the forum. Reason being is that you can sell/buy already in game, but you would have to be on for hours spamming if you wanting to trade something.

Like i have 2 Sacred Wing Fragment (2) and im wanting to trade them for a (5) and a (6).

I think it would be nice in the long run, not sure how many people actually use/check the forum, but it might make people use the forum more frequently and then check out some of the guides/help out new players.

Just an idea.
SinglePolls, Total 6 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

83.33% (5)
16.67% (1)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Lead by example not by force

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Newbie Guide Medal Wikia Contributor Lieutenant Colonel Everlight Contributor Everlight Mod

Post time 17-3-2013 13:50:44 |Show all posts
So something more like a brazzar? If everyone just sold their items for gold, wouldn't this accomplish the same goal just as gold being the middle man?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-3-2013 19:47:23 |Show all posts
Robbie Muir replied at 17-3-2013 13:50
So something more like a brazzar? If everyone just sold their items for gold, wouldn't this accompli ...

Wouldnt have to sell their items just for gold. Itd be for everyone to sell their items. Unless they fix the market in game so that your items dont leave everytime your disconnect.

People would be able to make threads with selling multiple items, trading items (what they have and what they want).

Also say someone is a morning player, another person is an evening player, instead of having to be on at the same time to see if their selling something they need/want, they could just check the forums for any items they might need/want. Then they can plan out when their gonna meet, and now we have 2 people making a transaction.

It would be better for the economy of the game this way too, that way we can see what items are going for what, no one will be able to over price for an item, or under price for that matter.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Charming

Post time 17-3-2013 20:21:55 |Show all posts
no , a trade forum is rlly good !!
i used to play a privat mmo and everyone used the forum to trade thy'r items and meet up in the game to trade it !

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

10-12-2019 04:44 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.007993 second(s), 14 queries .