Search
View: 2068|Reply: 3

[Announcement]How to login directly by binding FB account with Koramgame account [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID

The Best Terrific Attacker

Post time 4-12-2012 02:44:15 |Show all posts

How to login game directly by
binding Facebook account with Koramgame account

We recently have been receiving many complaints from our players regarding the Facebook account missing problem they encountered during the login process. Fortunately, we figured out a solution to solve this issue. By binding your Facebook account (or other third party accounts) with a binding Koramgame account, you should easily secure the game characters under your Facebook account.

1. Go to our main website: http://www.koramgame.com/. Click “Sign in with Facebook” at the upper right corner.

1.jpg

2. Enter your Facebook account & password on the following page. If you already signed in your Facebook account at somewhere else, this step will be skipped automatically.

2.jpg

3. After successfully logging in, your Facebook account ID will appear at the upper right corner. Now click “My Koramgame” to continue.

3.jpg

4. On the next following page, click “Bind Account” under “My Account” at the left area.

4.jpg

5. Enter a new Koramgame account & password as you wish, then system will bind your Facebook account with this new Koramgame account automatically.

5.jpg

6. If you succeed, the following confirmed prompt will appear immediately.

6.jpg

7. After you have completed the above steps, you should be able to use Koramgame account to login our game at our main website http://ds.koramgame.com/ through “Use Binding Account to Log in”.

Here are the details about how to use binding Koramgame account to login game:
1. Go to http://ds.koramgame.com/, click “Use Binding Account to Log in” at the bottom of Login Module. (do not click “Login” anymore)

7.jpg

2. On the next following page, enter your newly binding Koramgame account and click “Log In”.

8.jpg

Therefore, you should have signed in with your new binding Koramgame account.

3. On the next following page, find the “Dynasty Saga” tag, click it to continue. (you can also enter the game or website address directly into your browser's address bar to continue)

9.jpg

4. Select your game server and log into game. Have fun!

10.jpg

Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
SamKok + 5 Very nice!

Total score: Point + 5   View Rating Log

Work Time: Sunday~ Thursday 6:00 PM~3:00 AM (PDT)

If there's something urgent, please PM me on the forum.

Point
UID
Post time 12-12-2012 07:00:45 |Show all posts
now i remember how to bind
broken hearted </3
hahaha...
:(

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 20-2-2013 13:08:02 |Show all posts
If I don´t get the text "my koram game" under my ID, does it mean my account is already binded?

Use magic Report

Point
UID

The Best Terrific Attacker

Post time 20-2-2013 19:00:06 |Show all posts
antiapina replied at 20-2-2013 12:08
If I don´t get the text "my koram game" under my ID, does it mean my account is already binded?

You can click 'User Center' directly.
Work Time: Sunday~ Thursday 6:00 PM~3:00 AM (PDT)

If there's something urgent, please PM me on the forum.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

12-12-2019 07:29 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.008632 second(s), 14 queries .