Search
View: 9044|Reply: 25

A Beautiful Place - Spirit Hare Wonderland [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 14-11-2012 04:55:51 |Show all posts
The Spirit Hare Wonderland is a pure land unaffected by the war in the Southern Continent. Designed by the Spirit Hare Tribe and with the help of the Fantastic Dumpling clan, this beautiful land is finally open to the Glorious Shield warriors as a place of rest, recreation and fun.
In this poetically beautiful wonderland, there is an enchanting garden where you can have your very own exclusive maid and butler. Taking a walk in such a place will make you refreshed and relaxed. Now, all you have to do is come on over and live here! Well? What are you waiting for?

Renting Details

1.jpg

1. Talk to NPC Wonderland Administrator - Sounate in the Frost Forest once the character reaches Lv. 30. Register to own an exclusive Spirit Hare Wonderland cottage through the management interface.
Wonderland Administrator – Sounate is in Frost Forest (180, 420).

2. The first payment of rent needs to be done while registering. Once this is complete the rent must be paid on a weekly basis. The rent will increase with the character level.
The player has to pay the rent every week to enter the Spirit Hare Wonderland cottage. If the player doesn’t pay their rent for over ten weeks in a row, then all the furniture in their cottage will be reclaimed.

3. After the registration, talk to NPC Wonderland Administrator – Sounate and enter the Spirit Hare Wonderland cottage through the management interface.

2.jpg

This is Wonderland Administrator – Sounate. Please remember to pay him the rent.

How to do the mission
Upon entering the Wonderland cottage, the player will see the maid and butler. They have been expecting the master’s arrival and will greet you with a small gift!

14.jpg

The lovely maid and the handsome butler have been waiting for their master.

1. At Lv. 30, the Lv. 30 mission Travellers' Perch will be automatically activated. The player finds the NPC Wonderland Administrator – Sounate in Frost Forest and reports to him to activate the next mission.
Wonderland Administrator – Sounate is in the Frost Forest (180, 420).

2. After accepting the Lv. 30 mission Spirit Hare Wonderland, NPC Sounate will tell the players how to get an exclusive cottage and guide them towards the cottage. In the cottage the player will report to the NPC butler and get the gift “Rattan-woven Carpet”.
The Cottage Butler is in Spirit Hare Wonderland (91, 77).

3. The NPC Cottage Butler will guide the player to see the garden and NPC Cottage Maid. Reporting to the Cottage Maid will get the gift “Japanese Pine Bonsai”.
The Cottage Maid is in Spirit Hare Wonderland (96, 107).

4. NPC Cottage Maid will instruct the player on how to decorate the room, and she also will supply the materials for making furniture. After the player has made the Wooden Dresser, the player will get a Wonderland Materials Pack from the Cottage Maid as a gift.

5. At last, the NPC Cottage Maid will instruct the player on how to hold a party here. After reading this, the player can report to NPC Cottage Butler to get the furniture item “Wooden Bookcase”.

5.jpg

A set of very cute decorative wooden furniture!

Instructions
There are many interesting things for you to explore in the Spirit Hare Wonderland. Before you start the journey, please read the following function instructions. We hope all of you have a good time living in the Spirit Hare Wonderland!

Spirit Hare Wonderland Management Interface

6.jpg

Status: Check the Rent, Weekly Popularity, Beauty Points and Comfort Points here. The Rent shows how much money the player needs to pay.
Tenants: Use this to search for players who live here.
Tenants List: Use this to check the residents’ personal information. If the player doesn’t live here anymore, a system message will show up saying “The player doesn’t live here.”
Visit: Click a player in the Tenants List to enter this player’s cottage.
Pay Rent: Click to pay the first amount of rent due or weekly rent.
Permission: Click to set visiting permission. From left to right, the visitors are Myself, Sweetheart, Friends, Clan, Others.
Enter: Click to enter the player’s cottage.

7.jpg

Cottage Maid
The lovely maid is responsible for all the household chores. Whenever the player has questions about using the Storeroom, decorating or holding a party, just go and ask her!

Cottage Maid Dialogue:

8.jpg

The Cottage Storeroom Management Interface:

9.jpg

Cottage Storeroom: Only the furniture collected in the Storeroom can be placed in the cottage. The furniture that has been placed in the cottage will have a letter E on the icon and this furniture cannot be moved until it is put back to the Storeroom.

Storeroom Expansion: Click and confirm to pay for the Storeroom expansion. Each expansion will have 8 slots.

ExpansionGoldSlots
The 1st time124
The 2nd time1032
The 3rd time5040

Furniture Arrangement: Click to place the furniture. During this time, the furniture will turn green and the player can walk freely. The visual angle can be adjusted by the mouse and the zoom lenses can be adjusted by the keys “Page Up and Page Down” in the keyboard.

FAQ
Q1: Why it is no use to click the furniture? How do I use the furniture?
In order to use the furniture, they must be put in the Storeroom first. Speak to the Cottage Maid and click “Open Cottage Storeroom”.

Q2: How do I move the furniture from the Storeroom to the cottage?
Right click the furniture icon in the Storeroom, and then the furniture will move along with the mouse. Areas in which furniture can be placed will turn green. Left click to drop the furniture. In areas that furniture can’t be placed, both the location and the piece of furniture will turn red.

Q3: Can the angle of the furniture be changed? What else can be changed?
The angle of the furniture can be changed freely by using the mouse wheel.
Different types of furniture can be stacked together to look more lively, for example, both the large and small furniture can be put on top of the carpet; the small furniture can be put above the large furniture.
Q4: How do I move the furniture in the cottage?
Click the Arrangement button and then left click the furniture in the cottage to move it.

Q5: How do I put the furniture back to the Storeroom?
Left click the furniture and then right click the furniture; it will be moved back to the Storeroom. Or just right click the furniture icon in the Storeroom to move it back.

Q6: What can the furniture be used for?
Besides decorating the cottage, the furniture will gain the player both Beauty Points and Comfort Points. Better furniture can gain more points. Holding a party also needs a certain amount of these points.

Q7: What else should I remember?
When the player wants to decorate the cottage, visitors cannot be in the house.

The Cottage Party Management Interface:

10.jpg

Info: Show the party requirement, including Beauty Points Required, Comfort Points Required, Party Time and Party Cost. If the cottage has enough of Beauty or Comfort points, the words will be in green; otherwise, the words will be in red.

Details: Show the party instructions and the party cuisine.

Effect: On the left it shows the BUFF that players can get during the party and on the right it shows the BUFF that the players can get after the party.

Hold Party: Click the button to hold a party, but there must be at least 3 players in the cottage and the cottage must have the required Beauty and Comfort points.

Cottage Butler
The Cottage Butler is very reliable, for not only will he welcome the player and see the player off, but also will prepare the Toolbox, Neutralizer, Blueprint and other useful items for making furniture.
Furthermore, he will guide the player to see the Spitz and water the Protector Tree in the garden. By completing the missions, the player will get rewards from the Butler and the Protector Tree.

Cottage Butler Dialogue:

11.jpg

Garden
The visitors can bury gifts in the mounds. Please collect the gifts as soon as possible, or else they will be stolen by the naughty Spitz.

12.jpg

The gift can be buried in this mound.

The mound has a gift.

The gift has been stolen.

As long as the players reach Lv. 30, each of them can send gifts for ten times each day, whether they own a cottage or not. What a wonderful pleasure it is to send and receive gifts!

Garden Spitz

13.jpg

The cute Garden Spitz is very naughty, because it will dig the gifts out and hide them away if the gifts have been buried in the mounds for over 2 hours.
However, if the player feeds the Spitz with its favorite food “Bones with Meat”, it will return all the gifts.

Mission: Lv. Love Pets (Daily)
1. Accept the mission Lv. Love Pets from the Cottage Butler, speak to the Garden Spitz and then report to the Cottage Butler.
2. Get “Bones with Meat” from the Butler and feed the Spitz with it.
This is a daily mission and will be reset every day.

Wonderland Protector Tree

The beautiful Wonderland Protector Tree is on the left side of the cottage. Sparkling with wondrous light, it can protect the Spirit Hare Wonderland and its residents.
It is said that the Wonderland Protector Tree favors those who love nature, so if the players water it every once in a while, they will receive the tree’s blessing.

Lv. 30 Mission: Love Nature (Lasts 4 Hours)

1. Accept the Lv. 30 mission: Love Nature from the Cottage Butler, water the Wonderland Protector Tree with the “Pure Sage Water” which is obtained from the Butler.
2. Get the Protector Tree's Blessing as a reward from the Protector Tree and open it to get 3 random materials that can make furniture.
This mission will reset every 4 hours and the players can only accept this mission every 4 hours.

Manufacturing Materials Collections
Let’s make furniture!
With Blueprints, the player can collect the materials needed for manufacturing furniture. Each type of furniture needs prototypes, dyestuff and Themed Element/s, but prototypes and dyestuff can only be made with toolbox or neutralizer.
It may fail in making prototypes and Dyestuff. The successful rate of normal toolbox and neutralizer is 30%, while the successful rate of fine toolbox and neutralizer is 90%.

Here is an example of how to make a “Wooden Sofa” with the materials.

Furniture
Blueprint
Materials

Wooden Sofa
(Final Product)

Blueprint: Wooden Sofa *1

Big Furniture Prototype *1
Big Furniture Dyestuff *2  
Wooden Themed Element *1

Prototype /Dyestuff
Tools
Basic Materials

Big Furniture Prototype *1

Big Furniture Toolbox *1

Wonderland Wood *5 
Wonderland Cloth *1 
Wonderland Stone *2

Big Furniture Dyestuff *1

Big Furniture Neutralizer *1

Flower Dyestuff *2
Tree Dyestuff *1
Stone Dyestuff *1

Where should I get the materials in the furniture manufacturing?

Items Type
Items Name
Where to get
Tools
Different kinds of Furniture Toolbox and Furniture Neutralizer  
NPC Cottage Butler
Different kinds of Advanced Furniture Toolbox and Furniture Neutralizer
Item Mall
Blueprint
Different kinds of Blueprints
Theme Pack,
Fine Theme Pack, Item Mall
Themed Element
Wooden Themed Element
Gift in Mounds
Sand Rat Themed Element, Crystal Themed Element, Ocean Themed Element and others
Theme Pack,
Fine Theme Pack
Basic Materials
Wonderland Wood, Wonderland Cloth, Wonderland Stone
Flower Dyestuff, Tree Dyestuff, Stone Dyestuff
Gift in Mounds, Theme Pack,
Fine Theme Pack, Protector Tree's Gift

Guru

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Point
UID
Post time 14-11-2012 05:02:23 |Show all posts
A quite detail guide, thx a lot
xz3r0xLv63 Physical Ranger - In progress of soloing every heroic dg.

Use magic Report

Anonymous  Post time 14-11-2012 08:11:21
long patch ewww

Use magic

Point
UID
Post time 14-11-2012 08:58:55 |Show all posts
So complicated :X but i love it )

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 14-11-2012 13:42:08 |Show all posts
So much to so....so little time. But excellent all the same.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 14-11-2012 14:05:19 |Show all posts
I Have one Spirit Hare Wonderland. its so beutifull

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 14-11-2012 15:56:21 |Show all posts
Can' wait! The bad little rabbit guy is so cute. Long time to load though

Use magic Report

Dragi *noms* Ya! <3

Point
UID
Post time 14-11-2012 23:59:49 |Show all posts
Only one word came out of my mouth after reading this... ---> AWESOME! *.*
I would also love to see the black cuttie thief bunny as a mount or a cute pet which you have to walk everyday and feed (not for fighting) !!! That would be even more awesome <3
Btw the bunny looked from the first time I saw it like a cute fox <3, but when I looked closely.... BUNNY!!! Aaaargh *dying from the cuteness*
Ing: Dragi
Server: Varus
Lv: ??? Secret!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 15-11-2012 13:00:13 |Show all posts
Anyone know about just how big this update is?
I use my tethering for internet, and my data just reset today :U
I dont want to use most of my data on the first day for this update XD

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 15-11-2012 14:16:01 |Show all posts
Tokiwa replied at 15-11-2012 20:06
Ffffff sorry. My computer was derping and i didnt mean to post so many times >.>

Can't say exactly what it is, but I can say it was pretty big. This took the longest for me to patch out of all the updates so far. How big is your limit?

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Everlight Contributor

Post time 15-11-2012 16:27:38 |Show all posts
Tokiwa replied at 15-11-2012 15:00
Anyone know about just how big this update is?
I use my tethering for internet, and my data just res ...

The manual patch is 61 MB but even with it, it seems to do some more installing so it's probably bigger than that.

You can also delete extra posts or add more info by clicking Edit under your post, hehe.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-11-2012 11:54:49 |Show all posts
Garden Spitz is so cute ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ <3 but a little bit annoying..

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-11-2012 13:26:14 |Show all posts
Holy crap.... these houses are huge.... i was expecting like one room apartment style.... this update pleases me.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 21-11-2012 10:58:09 |Show all posts
The furnitures are hard to craft
A smile can make a difference ..[url=http://forum.koramgame.com/st

Use magic Report

Caking cake on a cake.

Point
UID
Post time 25-11-2012 03:18:23 |Show all posts
Haven't been on this game since clan island came out can't remember how long ago that was but I'm finally back Wooo houses!!! Too bad I gave away all my 300g when I left the game T.T

~Queen Troll~

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 25-11-2012 03:21:09 |Show all posts
NeruAkita replied at 25-11-2012 03:18
Haven't been on this game since clan island came out can't remember how long ago that was but I'm fi ...

Ouch.

Since you're back, just to let you know, 300g is the price of 15 - 20 CCs, or a little more than one Advanced Back costume.

Use magic Report

ST Moderator

Keeping it realz.

Point
UID
Post time 25-11-2012 08:54:06 |Show all posts
NeruAkita replied at 25-11-2012 03:18
Haven't been on this game since clan island came out can't remember how long ago that was but I'm fi ...

PS. Varus doesn't exist anymore. Welcome Back to the game
Please be real.

Use magic Report

Caking cake on a cake.

Point
UID
Post time 25-11-2012 13:13:14 |Show all posts
Patrick.. replied at 26-11-2012 01:54
PS. Varus doesn't exist anymore. Welcome Back to the game

I know it doesn't T.T My sig is outdated I'm not even lvl 46 I got to 50 before I left Anyways thanks its good to be back

~Queen Troll~

Use magic Report

ST Moderator

Keeping it realz.

Point
UID
Post time 25-11-2012 13:32:54 |Show all posts
NeruAkita replied at 25-11-2012 13:13
I know it doesn't T.T My sig is outdated I'm not even lvl 46 I got to 50 before I left  Anyways  ...

You haven't Class Changed yet? I hope you enjoy the game =)
Please be real.

Use magic Report

Caking cake on a cake.

Point
UID
Post time 25-11-2012 21:11:37 |Show all posts
Patrick.. replied at 26-11-2012 06:32
You haven't Class Changed yet? I hope you enjoy the game =)

oh yeah forgot to say im a mystic now too forgot about that.I quit before adv class came out then came back when it was released then quit straight after that.

~Queen Troll~

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

13-11-2019 08:03 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.036090 second(s), 14 queries .