[Guide] Nightmare Abyss [Guide]   [Copy this link to quote]

Super Guru

IM A LEGEND, WAY BACK IN 2012

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Newbie Guide Medal Bug Hunter Captain Badge of Love Charming

Post time 15-10-2012 04:38:30 |Show all posts
=================Nightmare Abyss Guide/Tips/=================

Hey guys, I wanted to share my experience on how I got Nightmare Abyss in the level of 76..(MAGE)
1st of all you need Full buffs: Pray, Bless, guild potions(attack/defense/holy attack/titan) the 3 kinds of Flask (Fortitude, Combat, Swiftness) Auto potions (HP/MP) bring some Instance major healing flask 20++ and mana     Hahahaha....thats what I do lol.
*Pure destruction mage find hard to defeat bosses, and its true*

---Title---                                 ---Description on how to defeat the boss---

Level 05 Abyss Seer                      [The Pirate]-its easy you need to run if he throws a bomb.
                                      *Skill(s): Throw a bomb within a small area
                                      *MS of the boss: Slow

Level 10 Abyss Challenger              [The Scorpion]-You need to run when he cast a spell and start healing
                                       *Skill(s): Cast a poison within a small area
                                       *MS of the boss: Fast
Level 15 Abyss Trainee                  [Unicorn Wolf Leader]-Just face him with firewall on this boss is weak
                                       *Skill(s): Summons 2 mobs every 20 seconds

Level 20 Abyss Adventurer            [Great Thief Hozen Brutz]-Its easy because hes just lowering your Damage Reduction by 100 BUT you can run because this boss run slow
                                       *Skill(s): Reduces your Damage Reduction by 100

Level 25 Abyss Mystic                   [The Flamlitflower]-Some people find hard to kill it; for me just bring TONS of insta potions and if he heals just keep on attcking him(he has a DPS poison that hurts and you need to be strong) and if you were a mage never stop using fire wall and frost breath..
                                      *Skill(s): Cast a poison on you while it is healing

Level 30 Abyss Smasher               [The Judge of Death]-You cant run from he he has a skill that he will jump on you and      stuns you for 2second(approximately)...Just keep on attacking him...
                                      *Skills(s): He will use Air Slash to you with Stun

Level 35 Abyss Master                  [The Nagar]-This boss is though because he will summon some mobs and he has a skill that throws you and stun(like the skill of nagar on Sea Challenge)
                                      *Skills(s):Summon 2-3 mobs
                                                  :Throws you with stun

Level 40 Abyss Keeper                 [The Octo Abaton]-This boss is not that easy because he will cast a spell then make you a fish with silence and reduces damage reduction(you can run when he use that skill you have a freedom to run faster than him and use potion ASAP)
                                     *Skill(s): Silence and lowers your Damage reduction

Level 45 Abyss Star                     [The Snowland Unicorn]-Its easy just bring instant potion and run if he cast a spell.
                                     *Skill(s): Cast a spell and freezes you for over 3seconds(You can Freeze him too)

Level 50 Abyss Dawn                   [Adult Frost Dragon]-This boss is hard because it summons mobs that is strong and has Though Attack
                                     *Skill(s): Summon a egg and after 5 seconds the egg will hatch and helps the dragon to kill you, and so if you are a warrior/ranger and you havent killed the eggs you have no more chance to kill th boss because the summoned mobs will rape you

Level 55 Nightmare Messenger       [Wax Devil Vincent]-This boss is hard because he spams Zombies just bring TONS of Insta.
                                     *Skill(s): Cast a spell to summon 1-2 zombies

Level 60 Nightmare Agent              [Zombie Chief]-I didnt defeat this one but I know the trick...When the boss SAY a word(XD) go down As fast a you can because this boss is creating zombies around the area.
                                      *Skill(s): Cast a spell to summon zombies to run over you
                                      NOTE: Dont use Heal/Equilibrium if you are zombie because your heal kills you.

Tnx for reading this trash/noob/disordered guide.... hahahaha...
and BTW MS stands for Movement Speed of the boss
~~ 522 ~~
Have 24 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
MagiKah + 5
Markedrian + 5 Usefull
DracoIV☆ + 2 Usefull
Rainfallinjuly + 5 Powerfull!
moldy1 + 5 Usefull

Total score: Point + 116   View Rating Log

Point
UID

Newbie Guide Medal Bug Hunter Captain  Proud of My Guild

Post time 15-10-2012 07:53:02 |Show all posts
good one 522
but as you have said, we need insta, that is impossible for me cause i dun have any money unless you give me XD

Use magic Report

Super Guru

Point
UID

Post time 15-10-2012 14:51:49 |Show all posts
sarthak replied at 15-10-2012 07:53
good one 522
but as you have said, we need insta, that is impossible for me cause i dun have any mon ...

We have the same problem bro
Have 3 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
DamageCap -10
NWE + 5
jiamp0ng112@yahoo.com + 5

Total score: Point 0   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-10-2012 16:16:52 |Show all posts
wow, you are badass
level 76 nightmare messenger

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 17-10-2012 02:12:07 |Show all posts
522 replied at 16-10-2012 02:51
We have the same problem bro

then solve miner 1st, gimme gold!!!

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 17-10-2012 02:12:37 |Show all posts
Mitsuru replied at 17-10-2012 04:16
wow, you are badass

dont use words like "badass" in the forums please
thank you

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal

Post time 19-10-2012 23:06:10 |Show all posts
NAH wheres the technique there you only define the mosnter at evry stage

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Newbie Guide Medal Captain

Post time 19-10-2012 23:26:48 |Show all posts
60 Abyss Nightmare Agent   
Boss turns you into a zombie. this lowers atk and def to 1 if i remember correctly as long as you are a zombie you want to run away and use potions instapots then as soon as you turn back to normal atk and then repeat also its AoE lowers your atk by 90-95% of your normal atk but it stacks so if you get hit by AoE 3 times before you leave you now have very high negative atk so that is why healers cant heal because if it hits 3 or 4 times you will quickly kill yourself with the damage from healing as it will do 2 to 3 times as much as your normal heal does but in damage so make sure you dont heal until you turn back to normal if you do heal possible strategy if you can survive a fight with him without healing then use every other fight to get back to full health and repeat til it dies

65 Abyss Nightmare Dread  

Boss has a huge range AoE that does a lot of damage and is does multiple hits over time so as soon as it talks run as fast as you can to the opposite side of the map make sure it doesn't cast AoE from the center of the map though as it can cover the majority if not the whole field causing almost certain death

70 Abyss Nightmare Spirit

Boss drops lava ball things every so often that cause damage if you are on it that last for quite a while
what you have to do is time it to where you move away right before it goes of then get as close to the damage area as you can without getting hurt and then repeat if you dont stay close enough to the damage area you will run out of places to go by the time the first one disappears( you cant go left to right you have to go in a big circle around the screen)

75 Abyss Dream Illusionist

boss uses huge range AoE like the 65 boss but it does much higher damage and stuns you but only hits once unlike the continuos DoT from the 65 boss make sure you run and get far enough away when the boss talks or your going to have trouble

80 Abyss Dream Manipulator

This boss is one that you just have to tank and hope that you can kill it before it kills you its has strong attacks and a seemingly unavoidable stun so fight it head on use whatever instant pots you can and hope to kill it before it kills you DPS is key here go all out hit it with everything you can and hope it is enough

85 Abyss Dream Weaver

This boss is another one to just tank if you have teleport you might be able to get away from it but it doesnt do much of anything but damage so i just tanked it instead of waste my time while on full Buff as I'm a bm there is a good chance you cant dodge it so best advice tank it and hope you can kill it before it kills you also if your a healer i suggest healing up as much as you can when you see the spiral over him cause thats when the skill is about to hit also if you can use instant pots at this time do so but often that wont work out atleast not for me cause i pop instants every chance i get better safe then sorry. note: that the skill also lowers your dmg reduction by 5%

90 Abyss Dream Lord

this boss summons overlord slime ,don't worry guys its not the same overlord slime only 100k hp, honestly i don't know what it does cause i killed it before i had the chance to find out i suggest you do the same this boss was extremely easy i'm guessing that the summoned overlord slime is the thing that kills you so get rid of it fast and go to town on the boss should be an easy fight if you were able to make it this far in the first place

95 Abyss Punisher

also didn't give me very much trouble if you've made it this far you this one should not be that hard for you basically this boss summons a bookshelf and if you dont kill the bookshelf quick enough it summons a number of books that will be more then happy to gang up and inflict pain basic strategy seems pretty simple kill the bookshelf before it can release the books again the summon has low hp easy to kill before it can summon the books just keep an eye out for the summoning and take out the bookshelf outside of that  attack the boss full out til its dead

100 Abyss Hands of Protection

Similar to the boss that drops the fireballs back during abyss 70 but this time the map is huge in comparison especially considering the damage area is considerably smaller basically just keep moving when it starts to cast to make sure your out of the way then once he moves off of the little ball looking thing get back after him repeat until hes dead

this is just what i have figured out from my experiences with these floors if you have any further information or questions about the bosses feel free to message me here or In-Game Server:U1 IGN KSurber141
Have 10 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
sandrez + 5
firegirl_ + 5 Usefull
7154 + 5 Powerfull!
luxi + 5 Usefull
Jeevus + 5 Good stuff

Total score: Point + 55   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Newbie Guide Medal

Post time 19-10-2012 23:28:51 |Show all posts
lol thanks for the tip of lv 60 abyss tomorrow i try kill it with RockMan hehe

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Newbie Guide Medal

Post time 19-10-2012 23:31:40 |Show all posts
Mitsuru replied at 16-10-2012 16:16
wow, you are badass

High lvl guild pots xD
and maybe she is HP mage

Use magic Report

Super Guru

Point
UID

Post time 21-10-2012 03:44:55 |Show all posts
thank you for clarifying it urbie
DamageCap -10
Sandee + 5
NWE + 5

Total score: Point 0   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Super Guru

Point
UID

Post time 21-10-2012 03:45:56 |Show all posts
Mitsuru replied at 16-10-2012 16:16
wow, you are badass

youre not blink wasalak arent you?hahaha kingina mo
Have 2 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
NWE + 5

Total score: Point + 10   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 22-10-2012 22:12:11 |Show all posts
Do you know the minimum atk/def required to finish them? Like Keeger is 1.8k atk / 1.5def. It should be the same for almost classes except hp and balance cause they heal.

Use magic Report

Super Guru

Point
UID

Post time 23-10-2012 01:46:27 |Show all posts
I dont know, just try to get strong  
Sandee + 5 Very nice!
NWE + 5 Usefull
jiamp0ng112@yahoo.com + 5 LoL!

Total score: Point + 15   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Newbie Guide Medal Captain SF Moderator Charming

Post time 23-10-2012 14:11:34 |Show all posts
nice guide... hope theres one for warriors also...

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Newbie Guide Medal

Post time 23-10-2012 20:36:46 |Show all posts
Finally succes lv 60 xD haha

Use magic Report

Super Guru

Point
UID

Post time 23-10-2012 21:02:58 |Show all posts
hahaha, congratz rocke
Have 2 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
DamageCap -10

Total score: Point -5   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Super Guru

Point
UID

Post time 24-10-2012 03:57:14 |Show all posts
DamageCap replied at 23-10-2012 21:28
I'd rather read the photoshop EULA than this fail. Try making it
a more general guide instead of one ...

oh yeah?dispo you want a warrior guide?because you cant kill the level 45 abyss boss?
hmm...i think you better bought more token to beat the Flamelit boss thats my best tip to you....
somesay you are useless level 75, hmm.. and i agreed on them.
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
jiamp0ng112@yahoo.com + 5 True, hes useless.

Total score: Point + 5   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-10-2012 04:01:06 |Show all posts
DamageCap replied at 23-10-2012 21:28
I'd rather read the photoshop EULA than this fail. Try making it
a more general guide instead of one ...

why dont you just grow up? lol you love fighting no matter where, and need to show you are better than other ppl, you are the fail here, the guide is nice.

Use magic Report

Super Guru

Point
UID

Post time 24-10-2012 04:06:51 |Show all posts
drelkarl replied at 24-10-2012 04:01
why dont you just grow up? lol you love fighting no matter where, and need to show you are better  ...

he loves having quarrel, more on talk but less actions on game.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

29-4-2017 22:14 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.050654 second(s), 12 queries .