Search
View: 6181|Reply: 0

[Suggestion] Urgent Questions and Suggestions  Close [Copy this link to quote]

You're on my list (DeathNote)

Point
UID

Expert Guide Medal Wikia Contributor Bug Hunter General Lieutenant General Wise Lord Doomsday Savior Capable Governor Legendary Talent Sun Tzu Gambit Master Mentor Master Badge of Love Cupids Arrow The Love Bunny The Best Terrific Attacker The Best Terrific Defender Scarlet Dragon Born Bronze Dragon Born Silver Dragon Born Dragon's Justice  Proud of My Guild Charming The Legend

Post time 30-6-2012 01:26:55 |Show all posts
For those who have questions that have not been answered and not yet viewed or replied by a moderator or GM, please PM me a link of your thread. I will then review it's contents and forward it to GM LuciferNR if needed. but if I know the answer of your question then I will give you the answer/give you an idea.

For suggestions that have been overlooked or not viewed by any moderator or GM, please PM me a link of your thread. I will also review it's contents and if I find it having a great potential to help improve the game's gameplay or what not I will forward it to GM LuciferNR.

Note: Please send your links once only. I don't want my inbox to be flooded with the same message.

Thank you and please continue to support Dragon Born.

Edit by: IamLight
Work time : 3:00 AM - 17:00PM PDT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

9-12-2019 06:43 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.005806 second(s), 11 queries .