View: 2903|Reply: 5

Item Mall Guide [Copy this link to quote]

Global Moderator

Spirit Tales Community Manager

Point
UID
Post time 15-5-2012 18:02:50 |Show all posts
What is the Item Mall?

The Item Mall is a place where you can get special items that are not available by any other means!  Items like special Mounts, Costumes, Consumables, and Item Enhancements are just some of the possibilities you will discover here! Items in the Item Mall are available for purchase with Item Mall Currency, which can be exchanged for by using Kcoins, or real money.
    The Item Mall is great for players looking to speed up their leveling and even those in need of a slight edge when it comes to the tough dungeon bosses they are sure to encounter. Do not forget that some of the cutest costumes can also be purchased here, bringing a cool new look to your character.
    We have all sorts of items that make playing Spirit Tales so much more fun!  We have items like World Horns, which allow you to send a message to everyone on your server; Telefeathers, which automatically warp you to your quest destination, and Protective Crystals that protect your item from breaking during the enhancement process!
    Item Mall purchases are rewarded instantly, to the character of your choice!

Accessing the Item Mall:
    To access the Item Mall, Select the Item Mall icon on your mini-map or Press the 'i' key.

On your first visit to the Item Mall you will be required to set an Item Mall Password. To do this, simply enter the Password you wish to have and press 'OK'.  You will be prompted to repeat the password to then access the Item Mall.

This password can be any combination of letters and numbers. We do not recommend using the same password as your account as this puts you at additional risk. If you have forgotten your Item Mall Password or need it reset, please visit our customer service section here:  http://cs.koramgame.com/

Categories in the Item Mall:
    In this section you will find the latest and greatest items that have been recently added to the item mall.  Also included in this section are special sales promotion items and bundles available for a limited time only.
      Key Item:
      Telefeathers - Automatically Warp to your Quest destination!

In this section items are heavily discounted; however, because of this, you are only able to purchase a certain amount each week.
      Key Item:
      Anti-Explosion Crystal: Protects your item when failing an enhancement.

: In this section you will find bundles of items that have been grouped together and are now being sold at a discount. Also included in this section are Capsules, which give you a chance at items of varying rarity.
      Key Item:
      3 Star Weapon Enhancement Group: Contains both Enhancement Hammers Lv. A and Protection Crystals for Weapons Level 40 or Higher

:  This section contains consumable items that provide a direct benefit to your character. Items such as HP and MP Tonics can be found here, as well as Telefeathers and Backpacks. If the item has an effect on your character, then it is certain to be found in this section.
      Key Item:
      Pink Sakura: Use to Resurrect with out losing any EXP.

: In this section you will find items that are used for enhancement purposes. Items such as Reinforcement Hammers, Socket Drills, and Protection Crystals can be found here.  If you are looking for something to aid in your enhancements, than look no further.
      Key Item:
      Armor Enhancement Hammer Lv. A: Used to Enhance Armor up to +10, Has 2x the chance for success compared to Lv. B Hammers.

: The cutest and coolest section by far, this category contains all the costume and decoration items for sale in the Item Mall, as well as Mounts!
      Key Item:
      Mount of Lionwolf:  A very ferocious mount that increases your movement Speed by 15%

In this section you can take your character customization to the next level. All dyes and decorative modifications can be found here, and since all the gear in Spirit Tales can be dyed to which ever color you see fit, this is the best place to be. Also, special Chromatic Dyes can be purchases here, allowing you to don a color changing item that really separates you from the crowd!
      Key Item:
      Dary Grey Dye:  Changes the Color of Gear and Costume items to Dark Grey. One of 6 colors currently available!

Don't forget, for a Limited time you can earn a Free Dye-enabled Rabbit Costume just for filling up!  Bonus Event only lasts until May 24th!  Click Here for full details

Colbeagle's Signature by PinkApples! <3
Spirit Tales - Cute MMORPG

Point
UID
Post time 27-7-2012 06:09:12 |Show all posts
sir why cant i open my chest? it says wrong password but i type it right. i cant get the reward item. >,<  please help me.. my ign is plospy. thanks

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Everlight Contributor

Post time 27-7-2012 09:39:36 |Show all posts
plospy replied at 27-7-2012 08:09
sir why cant i open my chest? it says wrong password but i type it right. i cant get the reward item ...

Your item mall password is something you set that is six characters long and possibly different from your account's password depending on what you entered. Capitals also count.

If you cant remember what you entered as your item mall password, please send in a support ticket here:
http://cs.koramgame.com/?act=question.add

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 28-7-2012 00:15:22 |Show all posts
OKIES THANKS

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 16-8-2015 20:54:17 |Show all posts
it says wrong password but i type it right

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 19-10-2019 05:13:06 |Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

5-12-2019 20:39 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.008063 second(s), 11 queries .