Search
Author: BabyBear

Preliminary Severs Merge Plan(suggestion seeking)   [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID
Post time 29-4-2012 03:09:37 |Show all posts
HanzoX replied at 29-4-2012 17:07
As in the suggestion make must be reasonable and logical for the dev and koramgames to achieve.

I ...

Do your best hanzox!!
You are one of the veteran players, so I believe you can adjust about the compensation fairly. Just take note that it should be a 'compensation', as in, be considerate to old player who have played longer in this game (example: 10 kirin frag seems unreasonable).
I am not a person who can talk about compensation, I will leave it to all expert players

hope the merge is happening soon. A bit bored playing without kingdom chat/interaction with other player
~Wu from S10~

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-4-2012 03:25:12 |Show all posts
i think no need for compensate or anything
most of us think abt a big gap, but it wun be fair to those who play DS for 1-2yrs while other play only for months. .
if there really compensate for younger player, pls xfer me to strongest server of shu who own others badly and compensate me. idm the gap at all since those old-bird only have 10lv to play wit(130-140), i just need a few more months to catch up and i believe we will max everything b4 150 patch has arrive. even wrong timezone idm, i can hire ppl to play for me

most important is according the time-zone, if not even we got billions of player and in wrong timezone, its as same as dead when came to war or legion battles
(IF timezone and reset time got a mess up, i believe no point to play if most of us cant join war/legion battles on our own)

bear in mind, there hardcore player and soft player, heavy cash user compare to non-low cash user, dun expect to be fair here or there

pls make merge as priority and other thing tat need to fix during future update
Smile! You don't own all the problems in the world.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Mage Master DS Moderator The Love Bunny

Post time 29-4-2012 03:27:06 |Show all posts
LoW replied at 29-4-2012 18:09
Do your best hanzox!!
You are one of the veteran players, so I believe you can adjust about the c ...

Fair or not Fair is not for me to decide, even i may suggest but the final call is still from koramgames. I am only finding reasonable bargain to suggest. Koramgames can simply just merge and don't care.

So please give me more suggestion

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-4-2012 05:33:32 |Show all posts
just merge then increase the battle limit, problem solve
NONE

Use magic Report

Point
UID

TKO Guru TKO Expert

Post time 29-4-2012 05:57:03 |Show all posts
start cr8 some event for us to believe first, cant even cr8 event what the use of talking about merging
TKO S2- Retired
DS S4 - Retired
TKO S75 - Last game with Koram ( dont make me Quit n tat the end for me n Koram )

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 29-4-2012 06:54:24 |Show all posts
Noob replied at 29-4-2012 20:57
start cr8 some event for us to believe first, cant even cr8 event what the use of talking about merg ...

If you are unhappy about this, then i will make sure i will not do any of this again.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Mentor Master

Post time 29-4-2012 07:15:23 |Show all posts
Sadly, a merge is a goodbye for me.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-4-2012 07:15:48 |Show all posts
This is the time we should all stand together and voice out our opinions / suggestions. Do not fight among ourselves as it wont bring any benefit in any manner.

Focus on what we want, FIGHT will be rendered in game

Cheers Guys

Use magic Report

Super Guru

Who Cares? None.

Point
UID

Mentor Master

Post time 29-4-2012 07:30:36 |Show all posts
HanzoX replied at 29-4-2012 21:54
If you are unhappy about this, then i will make sure i will not do any of this again.

people are just unhappy coz they feel that DS are being neglected.
thus, they said some bad stuffs.
don't let it get you, keep working hard

as for the merge,
the gift should really be considered.
as different server that starts at a different time is merging together, which is a disadvantage for those in the server that starts late.
the matter here is time, so i do agree that resources such as BP, silver, jade, etc. are the most appropriate gift for them.
as for the amount, you guys could decide it. AS the problem is not the amount given, but the consideration for those people with time disadvantages.
so they could keep up with the progress of the early birds
coz if they couldn't keep up, they would feel miserable. thus leading them to quit the game due to these unfair conditions.

It is the One Who Wins that is Strong.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Post time 29-4-2012 07:44:57 |Show all posts
VAZt replied at 29-4-2012 22:30
people are just unhappy coz they feel that DS are being neglected.
thus, they said some bad stuffs ...

I understand that we " Players of Dynasty Saga" have been neglected but nevertheless, i am still trying to fight for the best i can get.

Instead of considering for those people with time disadvantages why not consider if koramgames will accept all this difficult request?

In order to provide resources such as BP, Silver, Jade etc.
  • The admin/staff/dev need to track:
  • Players from which server to determine how much they give.
  • Is it going to be gift card or input into system?
  • If this are gift card, how can they ensure its given to the right person?
  • if they were to give every single one, how much effort will it take? -> worth it?
  • if they were to input into your inventory, how many times will he need to type in this cods for over hundred accounts?

*Note* There is still more steps to this.

This are consideration which do not benefit them, why should they do this? If player are to whine about the resources, i can declare they will just merge and go silent. This is why i mention please give something reasonable & logical.

Just my Advise to every players

Use magic Report

Super Guru

Who Cares? None.

Point
UID

Mentor Master

Post time 29-4-2012 08:20:12 |Show all posts
regardless of whatever it is, i still fully support the merge.
for it gives benefit for both us players and koramgame.

players:
- more active players. making the impossibles possible. (doing legion battle, winning RW, getting better result at MW, living up the atmosphere of the dead server)
- there are some negative result too, but as time flows it will be forgotten.

koramgame:
- less server to be maintained.
- able to focus on their next job. (new version )
- took care of one big problem.

as for the decision, of course it's still in koramgame's hand
dissatisfaction is to be expected coz there's no way to make everyone happy.
just hoped that in the future they would still continue to take care of this game with players on their mind.
( i know it sucked when dealing with peoples )
coz we players dun know the problem at the office, we only play and enjoy the service they gave.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Mentor Master

Post time 29-4-2012 08:20:33 |Show all posts
Based from what I've read above, it simply means we are not to argue with issues regarding resources. While I am quite certain, with your current experience and knowledge, that you are aware that for some, or most, resources is the main issue. After all who likes to be top in their server by playing early and be dedicated, and then gets trampled over? Although it would also sound unfair for earlier players from earlier servers, as they worked hard for what they get and if compensation is given out, it would mean later people get what they worked hard for for simply way cheaper effort and time.

So while it might be the second issue for some as what they desire is just a more active community, you cannot satisfy everyone. And from my observation the faction you're going to satisfy is the lesser one. So sadly to say, in my opinion saying that we are not to discuss "COMPENSATIONS" for later servers because they would be behind in terms of resources, simply kills over half of the purpose of the questions you asked in the first place.

Might as well just go for the merge without notifications like what they did in the Indonesian version of the DS.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-4-2012 08:36:53 |Show all posts
Merge all server to one big server, so no need to merge server in future

if 11 servers devide into 3 servers or more now, then need to merge again in future, so u guys can imagine how long it taked the time

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-4-2012 13:57:28 |Show all posts
Got a different approach to your problems

My suggestion is

Rather than merging what i suggest is resetting the servers based on the lvl of players fairly distributed among all the servers. e.g. decide how many servers u can handle  - lets say 6. Distribute the entire population into those 6 servers evenly.

Distribution based on first come first basis, lets say lvl 130+ ppl on s1 should be about 30 spots for each. For each lvl group set a number of ppl which could be allowed on a single server. Once it is filled out that option is closed. This will ensure even no. of players at every lvl of game which means u dont need to meddle with any of the battle provisions. Also since u got players for all different lvl groups will ensure upward flow of players and more activity. What this will induce is different people coming together from different servers which will result into more active kingdom chats and will uplift the social aspect of the games even further - basically we all want to have some good time with our friends while enjoying the game rather than just sitting and clicking and no one saying anything on any channels. Also this will solve other problems like power distribution within different servers.

You can decide the server timings also based on the current server player strength. That means players from same server timings would be given first preference then player coming from different server timings.

All the dummy accounts played from same IP's on the same servers have to be identified and redistributed to different servers. So only genuine players will be continuing rest all will turn dead. Also they should be given an option whether they wish to continue that id on the other server if not they can choose to make it inactive and take it off from the board which results into less data for the servers to handle.

Also Koramgame can then allow player switching if players from different server want to switch... ofcourse there could be a fee involved which either one has to pay.

Problems faced:
1> Shu has more than 30 players above lvl 130 and the maximum allowed is only 20 then those players who reached that level earliest would stay and the rest 10 have to move to other servers. This will help in having every server doing jin legion, mongolia legion, etc.

2> Legion merging - Since now we are not just merging servers. This will be creating some problem.

3> Compensation: Dont know how thats a problem in this scenario, but would be happy to discuss if some one can come explain the exact nature of problem.

Use magic Report

Point
UID

TKO Guru TKO Expert

Post time 29-4-2012 19:41:28 |Show all posts
HanzoX replied at 29-4-2012 21:54

Dont think only me is unhappy, most of us still chatting here is unhappy.
I being with Koram since 2-3 yr ago, i dont mind spending to enjoy myself. Koram need us to maintain the game if not where the resource came from.
GM cr8 a post but never see him/her doing anything.
At least GM should actively replying post here.
TKO S2- Retired
DS S4 - Retired
TKO S75 - Last game with Koram ( dont make me Quit n tat the end for me n Koram )

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-4-2012 20:19:08 |Show all posts
Take it easy, I think no1/nothing is perfect, we have shown off a number of opinions we could. Now let GM consider abt it

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-4-2012 20:25:00 |Show all posts
wait if we merge do we have to start all over and lose all our hard work? i mean i been playing this game awhile and just got lu bu like a week ago and my army is just now coming togeather i agree with the merge if we dont have to start from scratch but disagree if we do, and for some reason i cant log in to s11 right now

s11 lvl 95 shu xaigoth

Use magic Report

Super Guru

Who Cares? None.

Point
UID

Mentor Master

Post time 29-4-2012 20:44:51 |Show all posts
there won't be a reset or such
and if there were a reset, i believe all players will quit too
so rest assured.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-4-2012 20:47:00 |Show all posts
yey seems s10 and s11 down for merging?

edit: nvm it is back up
~Wu from S10~

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-4-2012 20:48:38 |Show all posts
Note: Thread has been banned by manager

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

13-12-2019 20:05 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.011386 second(s), 11 queries .