- Read permission
The third Round of Multiserver Battle will Enroll on 19th April 2012|
This is definitely great news for all of you, because the third multiserver battle will enroll on 19th April (Server time).
We can image how fierce the war, but the real warrior will never be afraid. Let's do it!!!
I. Instruction about Multiserver Battle
How to Enroll Multiserver Battle?
19:00 19th April ~ 19:00 21st April (Server time)
The third Round of Multiserver battle will start at 19:00 23rd April 2012 (Server time)
The third Round of Multiserver battle will end at 19:00 6th May 2012 (Server time).
Top 500 player of each server can apply to join mutiserver, but only up to 150 players per server can enroll successfully. (All servers except from S72 and S73)
1. You can click the multiserver button which is located on the left side of the game interface to enroll.
2. When you enroll successfully, you can cancel it 19:00 21st April, the enroll end time.
3. You can only see your current account's details which are related with multiserver battle in the enroll interface.
4. If you are playing couple of servers at the same time or playing in merger server, we suggest you choose the strongest lord to enroll, because you can only enroll once with the same account.
II. Multiserver Battle configuration
Adjustment about Multiservers' Features
III. Other configuration
a) The protection period will be 6 hours from open of the multiserver. You can transfer your city to somewhere which you like to before this time.
b) You can't purchase gold in multiserver directly, but you can purchase gold in your normal server, the gold will also been shared by the multisever, if you spend gold in multiserver, your normal server's gold will be deducted accordingly.
IV. Player configuration in Multiserver.
The city of player in Multiserver comes from original server. When player signs up, the system will copy the information of main city.
1. It will copy the building type and level of main city at appointed time.
2. It will copy the technology level of main city at appointed time.
3. It will copy the level, equipment, skill, ability, status and so on of heroes ( including standing by, support and calling back) in main city. All the heroes will be full stamina and standing by in the city of Multiserver Campaign Server. Please note you need to recall your generals first.
When you click "Cancel" sign up status, the system will delete the your information in Multiserver. When you click "Enroll" again, system will recopy your information to Multiserver.
The player can't take the following information to Multiserver.
1. The buff from props items, such as "Emperorâs Order", "Alchemy Metal Scrollâ and "offer sacrifices".
2. All Items in Treasury (In original server, the equipments equipped in player's main city's generals will copy to Multiserver Campaign Server).
3. The troops in main city and sub cities.
4. Oasis and their effects.
5. The effects of County Capital, State Capital and Imperial Capital.
6. Nobility and its effects.
7. The league in original server and its effects.
V. Nobility ranking will be unavailable and player could not use tribute token to upgrade nobility, but the overlord order is available on multiserver, you can aoopint your generals after you use it.
VI. If there are several players use the same lord name in multiserver, the first player who enrolls successfully will show as lordname1, and the second player's name will show as lordname2 and so on.
>>>Check Here for More about Multiserver Battle<<<
Please feel free to contact cs when you encounter any problems!!
We create happiness!
Total score: Point + 25
View Rating Log