Global Moderator

Spirit Tales Community Manager

Point
UID
Post time 28-3-2012 12:04:30 |Show all posts
Maned Dragon

Archer

Background
    Born and raised in the volcanic kingdom of the Maned Dragon Tribe, archers grow up within the bonding flames of honor and camaraderie. Vitalized by the forge of friendship from an early age, archers keep a clear, ever-watchful eye upon their kin and neighbors. If a spark of trouble should ever arise, the archer will undoubtedly be the first to quench the flame.

Class Info
    The archer is a ranged DPS class that excels at long range combat. Archers trained upon the volcanic grounds of their homeland have developed a keen eye in order to persevere. In an inhospitable place in which almost nothing lives, the first to find the prey survives.

Weapons
    Bow: Hidden in the remotest recesses of the battlefield, a bow-wielding archer utilizes their clarity of vision, and with the slightest stroke of two fingers, releases their arrows from afar. By choosing the bow, archers can initiate an attack far from the frenzy, subduing an opponent well before they are ever able to reach them.

Crossbow: In the dust of the battlefield, behind the fighters on the front lines, crossbow-wielding archers supplement the attacking force as a barrier against approaching enemies. Less nimble as their bow-wielding counterparts, crossbow users make up for this by dishing out devastating amounts of long range damage.

Warrior

Background
    Born and raised in the volcanic kingdom of the Maned Dragon Tribe, warriors, like their archer brethren, grow up within the bonding flames of honor and camaraderie. Imbued with a steely, unbending discipline when it comes to loyalty and friendship, youthful warriors choose to seek the path of the guardian, becoming a bulwark and much-needed ally upon the field of battle – often making the greatest sacrifice to protect those around them.

Class Info
    The warrior is a melee class that excels at close range defensive combat. Hardened by the sweltering heat of their homeland, the warrior has been forged into a shield for the people, protecting all those around from the fires of avarice and conquest.

Weapons
    Warhammer: Bearing the weight of the world, warriors that choose to embody the heaviness that the struggle for peace produces, wield the warhammer. Crushed by the disillusion that has crept into the world, warriors take up the warhammer to restore honor and camaraderie to the realm, smashing through the approaching darkness with the strength of an entire people.

Polearm: As the vanguard of promise upon the sweltering battlefield, warriors that choose to devastate the enemies that surround them choose the length and breadth of the polearm, symbolizing the entirety of a nation in every strike. In order to spread honor once more across the land, the giant reach of the polearm-wielding warrior remains steadfast as it falls heavily upon the tear-laden ground.

Colbeagle's Signature by PinkApples! <3
Spirit Tales - Cute MMORPG

Point
UID

Everlight Contributor

Post time 29-3-2012 11:10:37 |Show all posts
Yay! more information x3. I cant wait to see the mouse and hare information at some point.

Use magic Report

Expert

Me Myself and I~

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2012 11:41:38 |Show all posts
wow i love the Polearm Warrior more and more *_* but the Bowi sounds good too T_T >_<

Use magic Report

Anonymous  Post time 29-3-2012 12:22:01
That poearm is looking so dang promising
Gimme noaz!! X.x

~Max V.

Use magic

Super Guru

世界死神

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2012 12:31:50 |Show all posts
I went for Hammer.... it deals 200-300 more damage than polearms do... LOL

Not to mention... in Spirit Form, the hammers is like 2-3 times the size of your character, LOL

It's funny, cause it reminds me of the classic "100-ton hammer" in anime and such... tho they're rarely used these days... cause it's too old now, these days they go with lazer guns or some other crazy modern things....
Pet
Merge
M+Fight
Currently playing RZ - IGN: Ryuubi, Moedere

Use magic Report

Guru

The Medic and Tank.

Point
UID

Bronze Dragon Born Scarlet Dragon Born TKO Expert

Post time 29-3-2012 12:32:58 |Show all posts
Still don't get why you are making these separate topics when they are also not stickied either.

Use magic Report

Ready to level up?

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2012 12:52:29 |Show all posts
Yea! That's my class. ;D
~Trust~~Leo~~Honor~

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2012 12:52:39 |Show all posts
Simple when he is done can be move around to their own space/section..

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2012 14:33:35 |Show all posts
Hammer all day~

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2012 17:23:30 |Show all posts
Cashen replied at 29-3-2012 11:32
Still don't get why you are making these separate topics when they are also not stickied either.

The answer is:
One tribe per thread can keep the subject matter of such a thread narrow and on topic. It is easier for people who only want to talk about the classes contained in each thread. Rather than sort through 10+ pages of posts that may are may not contain information on the tribe/class you looking to read or talk about. If there is 10+ pages, chances are most of it contain information that you are interested in. In the end, they may well sticky these threads, but I do like having the tribes in separate threads.
MrBombastic-45 Sorcerer Semi-retired

Use magic Report

Guru

The Medic and Tank.

Point
UID

Bronze Dragon Born Scarlet Dragon Born TKO Expert

Post time 29-3-2012 17:26:24 |Show all posts
TheAuger replied at 29-3-2012 19:23
The answer is:
One tribe per thread can keep the subject matter of such a thread narrow and on to ...

I was referring to being both separate and not stickied.
One or the other is fine, but as you said, if it is not then you will soon have to sort through the topics until you find this on top of not knowing such a topic exists.

Use magic Report

Super Guru

世界死神

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2012 17:43:11 |Show all posts
Meh, doesn't really matter, since he can always make an Archive for it later...

Where it'll host links to other threads, LOL...

Or... as said... "It's Pretty"
Pet
Merge
M+Fight

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2012 18:51:19 |Show all posts
The picture of the warrior here uses "Flame Sword" but the only picture listed in there are only "Warhammer" and Polearm" kinda confusing even though i know that warrior only uses warhammer and polearm but there's something in my mind that tells me that I need to get that "Flame Sword" as a weapon for my warrior

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2012 20:27:35 |Show all posts
eLiyesha replied at 29-3-2012 17:51
The picture of the warrior here uses "Flame Sword" but the only picture listed in there are only "Wa ...

It's actually a polearm if you look closely enough. I made the same mistake right before we posted it!

Use magic Report

Super Guru

Opposition Xuse ::.

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2012 20:29:43 |Show all posts
Tzu replied at 30-3-2012 11:27
It's actually a polearm if you look closely enough. I made the same mistake right before we posted ...

I knew it Tzu is a Old Man!

CBT - Xuse - Lv 40 Sorcerer - First In Server To Hit Lv 40
OBT - Xyne - Lv 45 Fighter (40 Hours)

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2012 20:35:42 |Show all posts
Xuse replied at 29-3-2012 19:29
I knew it Tzu is a Old Man!

Or maybe I'm a young man pretending to be an old man. . .

Use magic Report

Super Guru

世界死神

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2012 21:19:41 |Show all posts
Are you sure that's a "Polearm"?

Cause none of the current existing Polearm have that graphic...

There is however... 2 Katana with that shape and color...
Here's one of them:

http://gametsg.techbang.com/gd/i ... 4590144#item_detail

But since Warriors can only use Warhammer and Polearm... so... I Donno... LOL
Pet
Merge
M+Fight

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 29-3-2012 21:40:11 |Show all posts
crazyness replied at 29-3-2012 20:19
Are you sure that's a "Polearm"?

Cause none of the current existing Polearm have that graphic...

If you look closely at the picture, you will notice the Polearm extends beyond his hand.
MrBombastic-45 Sorcerer Semi-retired

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 30-3-2012 01:43:28 |Show all posts
Tzu replied at 29-3-2012 19:27
It's actually a polearm if you look closely enough. I made the same mistake right before we posted ...

I'm not starting an argument in herei its just that I doubt that its a polearm that he is using, well if your definition of polearm is different then that's a different case but i still believe that its not a polearm a polearm does not reach its edge upto its handle, so far that's what i think, unless its  like the weapon of zidane tribal of ff9 =)

@TheAuger
If you look closely at the picture, you will notice the Polearm extends beyond his hand.

Yeah same with swords =)

Polearm = "A close-combat weapon with the main fighting part of the weapon placed on the end of a long shaft, typically of wood."

Does the picture look like to you that its the same as the definition of what polearm is? ^_^v and never in my life i've seen a polearm like that =) unless the picture is cut and the body/handle extends upto his back, now that would be really a polearm ^_^

Well its just me =)

Anyway since were here in Maned Dragon thread can i suggest that instead of "Warhammer", can we just change it into a "Battle Axe" for warriors? Coz I think that would be much more cooler and appropriate since were talking about warrior's in here =)

Use magic Report

Super Guru

世界死神

Point
UID
Post time 30-3-2012 07:47:42 |Show all posts
BTW, I been looking at the pictures of Weapons from
Polearm - http://gametsg.techbang.com/gd/i ... %E5%99%A8#item_list
Katana - http://gametsg.techbang.com/gd/i ... %E5%88%80#item_list

And since we know how the icons looks exactly alike as the real weapons when equipped... (I played all class, crafted all weapons up to level 25 during CBT)

Which is why I said I don't see any Polearm with that graphic... only Katana... (especially the HILT, it looks exactly alike)
Pet
Merge
M+Fight

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

22-10-2019 06:51 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.010796 second(s), 11 queries .