beverages lying around

Use magic Report

Expert

~[Kawaii Guild]~

Point
UID
Post time 2-4-2012 19:24:18 |Show all posts
on my floor

Side Note: Does anyone want to go through and copy the text from the beginning? I think it'd be pretty neat.

Post has been edited to merge double-posts.
Please review the forum rules and contact a moderator with any questions or concerns. Use the edit button to add more information or delete an extra post.

Old Timer

CBT Cali Lv. 38 Archer | OBT Cali Lv. 40 Archer

Use magic Report

Guru

(>^__^)>

Point
UID
Post time 2-4-2012 19:26:18 |Show all posts
iCali replied at 2-4-2012 18:24
Side Note: Does anyone want to go through and copy the text from the beginning? I think it'd be pret ...

Currently how the game sounds so far(Pg.19 Pst:365):

Spirit Tales is a fun game which really stinks because Closed Beta was too long so Oranges says. I keep refreshing this page because I have nothing better to do. You end the sentence way too reaking early, okay?. No you failed pretty bad too. You and I, were like ants when we were transformed by a monkey shooting bananas that I saw riding a unicorn in nowhere land trying to find popcorn and icecream Nyan Cat Nya for his homies that are stuck in putting signature since they were Too lazy to kiss Zac Effron cheek's half naked Then i barfed emptying out my sock drawer, I found Dragon Balls and summoned ShinRa HA HA HA lol new sentence. I think it sucks that the OBT will prolly be a long, wait until it falls out of place in the middle of the the seventh circle and when it fell some more it fell apart not until chucknorris into broken pieces which shattered everywhere. But Jet Li punched it until it bled to a liter of dying baby birds and when mommy pointed a gun at the crazy big tubby wolf looked at me She Screamed SPARTAAAAAAA!!!!!! and then she called Jerry Springer to wash the dish in the pool of blood which is the coolest thing I ever seen. I like to do was listening to some unknown song Then i remembered that i killed my cutest rabbit it then made me go poop after that I went to the town, which was burned into oblivion destroyed by a ugly troll face  that ate boys only rude boys who are named after their parents who didnt like cheese and cabbage but who does ? I guess it's zac effron that found out the cookies made him join the darkside, he used my toothbrush last night brushing his hair with a stick then he spank with a paddle throwing up juice into a can that is closed ontop a chai seeing some cookies In a cutee container onto of the kitchen sink next to a very sharp knife while his mom became upset for peeing upside down while it landed on her head while she was baking cookies using a rocket launcher which was tasty much better than and made a invisible cloak, dancing under the moonlight with many zombies eating away flesh and bones, while also eating brains and guts from the smelly gutter under the damped slippery carpet of a really wet diapers filled with Soft and gooey baby poop and there were squishy baby butt cheeks that were soft as much as my soft hands the poop there when i use the toilet paper and cold cream that i use if the pain hurts really bad every time his foot starts to go too deep tremble with out being very loud lube it first so it doesn't have a hard time trying to go where it should not be thus , making it is unhealthy cuz it can ruin the skin that reaches around your hand where hair starts growing rapidly  since didn't wax this morning, I had to pull the hairs that were big enough to be plucked because i was busy sleeping on a lumpy matress that's full of pillows and clothes filled with nasty needles and pins that were driven into my arm which bled over the counter top a puddle of milk resided next to a toaster that is shorted because i spilt the wires around Moldy Cheese Doodles that had a musty aroma around Cartoon Television Shows that made them puke a bit which was nasty Because I Ate Hotdogs and corn For Breakfast Night it was soo tasty yet awful with a very unique color combination which looked very unappealing yet confusing Then I Found sitting next to yogurt and eggs Which Killed The curious mystical creature glowing bunneh rabbit that extremely evolved Into A Pikachu and started wrestling A Pooh Bear which then turned into Zac_Efron's face Then Barbie Ran because she got a super hot Super Speeding Ticket for driving in Her Rear View house at the exotic beach near Where Ken Died she then turned into a guy and accidently bumped A fishy taco which made the with lot of blood and water and a shotgun and some ammunition killing some zombies with a huge nail cutter and fried chicken and a liter of coke mixed with some extreme acid that melts flesh in seconds, and corrupts the mind are sitting on the rest of the world wide interpreted coding system will be shutdown but will not but i will not give up in slapping bieber in another dimension heaven and hell will seperate us in the end it will just bounce off and Revive Us All and then we'd Get Attack By headless zombie cockroaches Because I Think that it is a newly discovered plant or animal When I Saw This girl in a cute dress with long hair and straight hair that is from Republic of Korea That liked a cat named niko that liked to be very bad cause he liked get spanked hard just because she hated him and was such a cute little doll that liked a big rabbit named humbachika that was having a little jealous but after she took a arrow to the balloon because knee had many already so it wass Starving To Death and slowly started to die a to decay and slowly dissapear into the dark abyss where a undead of dark and umbrella carrot cake smell like fish were lying around a bowl of miso soup and a drink, which resembled vegetable soup tasted deliciously good but somehow makes my tummy really wet and slippery which makes my hands wet and very very itchy and sore like unbelievably hard to dance like monkeys widly while looking at muffin man who was eating another muffin man while having muffincrumbs in the bath Rubber ducky style and sipping on a soup of zombie flesh that tasted like chicken and smelled like old man's socks which has been used for coffee. It tastes like a piece of toast that has come out of the trash bin and it was severely covered in mud shake pie which tasted pretty nasty with a side order of crunchy cockroaches with sweet and warm sauce that came from cow's milk and some more beverages lying around on my floor made a mess

Made a mess

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 2-4-2012 20:11:51 |Show all posts
that turned into

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 2-4-2012 21:46:08 |Show all posts
a mirror land

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 2-4-2012 21:49:22 |Show all posts
full of zombies

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 2-4-2012 22:04:49 |Show all posts
that were dressed

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2012 00:01:04 |Show all posts
in bikini and

Use magic Report

Guru

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2012 00:52:42 |Show all posts
doing the thriller

Use magic Report

Expert

Redeemer of the Lost

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2012 01:38:51 |Show all posts
while singing the

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2012 01:44:51 |Show all posts
Bieber single and

Use magic Report

Expert

Redeemer of the Lost

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2012 01:56:11 |Show all posts
wishing that they

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2012 03:39:54 |Show all posts
can throw apples

Use magic Report

Expert

Redeemer of the Lost

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2012 03:46:46 |Show all posts
at the other

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2012 04:44:31 |Show all posts
end of Bieber's

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2012 05:00:47 |Show all posts
career in singing

Use magic Report

Expert

Redeemer of the Lost

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2012 05:13:49 |Show all posts
and thus putting

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2012 05:41:56 |Show all posts
end to his

Use magic Report

Expert

Redeemer of the Lost

Point
UID
Post time 3-4-2012 05:57:08 |Show all posts
long and tiresome

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

14-11-2019 16:52 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.017703 second(s), 8 queries .