Search
View: 805|Reply: 4

[Forum Game]King of the Hill  Close [Copy this link to quote]

Guru

Gay Male,Shocker!:P

Point
UID
Post time 14-3-2012 14:52:32 |Show all posts
Well here's a fun game to pass time until OB.
I'm sure most forum vets know this game.

Rules:The objective of the game is to take the hill away from the last person who posted.
The more creative, the more fun it'll be.

Be aware of forum rules when you post.

When you take the hill,make sure you mention the persons name somewhere in post.
Say "My hill" at the end of it.

There are no winners.It'll go on as long as someone steals the hill.

I'll go first.
I walk up to a frosted hill in the dead of night. I meet face to face with a giant spider.We battle it out for hours, until I drive my flaming sword into his body. I plant my flag and claim My Hill.

Now take it away.

I forgot to mention....You CAN come back.Provided you explain how. XD

[img][/img]

Point
UID
Post time 14-3-2012 16:03:12 |Show all posts
The sun peaked over the mountains as Dreary climbed the slowly defrosting hill. A shadowy figure neared and drew a fiery blade. "Klonoha! This hill is mine!" Dreary exclaimed as he charged into battle. Ice poured from the sky at Dreary's command, crushing Klonoha. "My Hill!"

Use magic Report

{angel league :3} {male}

Point
UID
Post time 14-3-2012 17:18:29 |Show all posts
on my dragon, flying over the plains hunting Dreary the stealer of hills. We soar down as our gps tracks the beast. I dismount my pet and start-up the melting mound of snow with the stench on dreary ahead attacking my brilliant mind I find him snoring his horrible soul out, I stab him in his sleep with Klonoha's ugly flag, roll the creature down the hill for dragoney's breakfast. "My Hill"!!!

Use magic Report

Expert

>> [Fatality] <<

Point
UID
Post time 14-3-2012 17:31:30 |Show all posts
The wind poked at me with it's icy fingers. I clenched my robes, pulling them closer to my chest to trying to hold any warmth by body would yet excrete. I had been walking on this path for quite some time, no where to go, no place to call home, no desire to achieve. A simple wandering vagabond. As I took the path I noticed...what I thought to be a creature. something had come and ate at least half of it leting the fresh smell of rotting flesh fill the air. I approached this "thing" and saw a small trail of blood going up the hill. Having enough of this long pointless uneventful journey I decided that maybe I would meet my fate upon the top of this hill. I closed to the peak and noticed a man wildly laughing, mumbling about this being 'FLAREY's Hill'. Without a second though I pulled out my bow, cocked an arrow, aimed, then fired. The arrow pierced the mans head, blood drizzled down his back. I walked up, took out the arrow and looked around. The landscape was beautiful, nothing you could have noticed from the path below. Satisfied with this finding a said to myself: "This is my Hill now."
Have 1 people ratedPoint Pack Reason
Zhans + 5 The best!

Total score: Point + 5   View Rating Log

Use magic Report

{angel league :3} {male}

Point
UID
Post time 14-3-2012 17:37:47 |Show all posts
LgnofCool replied at 14-3-2012 16:31
The wind poked at me with it's icy fingers. I clenched my robes, pulling them closer to my chest to  ...

wew thats really gud lol nice

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

16-7-2019 19:31 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.008453 second(s), 11 queries .