View: 44427|Reply: 15

[Read Me!] Spirit Tales General FAQ [Copy this link to quote]

Global Moderator

Spirit Tales Community Manager

Point
UID
Post time 12-3-2012 16:03:47 |Show all posts

Spirit Tales FAQ

We've compiled a list of common questions players might have or we expect might have with Spirit Tales.  Before starting a new thread in the support section please reference this FAQ for answers to any questions you might have.  If you do not find your question in this list, please use the search function found at the top of every page on the forum in between the game forum and forum road map.  If after searching, you are still unable to find your answer, please start a new thread in the support section and we will answer your questions as promptly as possible.

Basic FAQ
What is Spirit Tales?
    Spirit Tales is a client based 3D MMORPG Set in an adorably cute fantasy world!  You play as a descendant of an ancient displaced race with amazing powers!  You must choose between 3 tribes gathered together to fight for a common goal, Take back your lands and bring peace to your world by unlocking your Spirit Form!  Players can choose between 6 different classes, each with their own unique skills and abilities!

Is Spirit Tales free?
    Yes!  All content in Spirit Tales is available to everyone completely free!  There are no level caps, trade restrictions or game content unavailable to free users.  There is however an in game item shop that sells consumable items that give temporary bonuses or vanity items that give you special looks available for Kcoins, which are only available by purchase.  However, all items in Spirit Tales are tradable and you can trade or barter for all items available in the Item Mall with in game items.

When will the game become available?
    Spirit Tales will enter Closed Beta at 6pm PST on March 15th 2012 to all accounts that have registered and activated a Closed Beta Key.  This Closed Beta will last until March 25th, at which time the game server will be brought down and the Closed Beta database will be wiped.  Open Beta will begin shortly after Closed Beta and will be open to all KoramGame accounts.

What are the system requirements?
  • Windows XP SP3 or later
  • Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz / AMD K8 3000+ or later
  • 3 GB HDD space or more
  • 2GB ram or more
  • 256 Mb Nvidia Geforce 6600 / Radeon x1300 or later
  • DirectX 9.0c or later
  • Broadband Cable or DSL

Where can I download the game?

What do I need to play?

Where can I get more information about Spirit Tales?
    For a full breakdown of what to expect with Spirit Tales Closed Beta and beyond, please check out this thread 'What to Expect'

Forum/ Gameplay FAQ
How many characters can I have  on my account?
    You can have a maximum or 6 characters per server cluster.

Is there WASD movement?
    Yes WASD  and Click to move are active from the beginning.

How do I join a guild?
    To join a guild, you must be invited by the guild leader or authorized member.  You will be prompted to join by an in game pop up interface video.  After joining a guild, you can view guild details and member lists by pressing 'O'

Can I customize my character?
    During character creation you can change your class, race, name, eye color, hair color, face type, skin color and even adjust special features. While in game you can obtain new costumes, dyes, weapons, armor and pets to further customize your character.

What’s “Transformation”?
    When you reach level 10 and complete the Spirit Form quest you will unlock your Spirit Form ability!  This allows you to take on the form of your Spirit Animal, attack faster, have increased damage and defense, as well as unlock new item drops.  You will also be able to transform into a master job class in future content releases.

What happens when you transform?
    Spirit Form is a special ability all characters can unlock at level 10.  It allows your character to channel their Spirit Animal and take on their form!  Spirit Form unlocks special abilities, shatters enemies' defenses, and even unlocks special loot items only available when defeating enemies in Spirit Form!  

However, this powerful transformation is only available for a limited time.  This is shown by your Spirit Bar, a gauge that is only refilled by using skills in combat.  Pressing the space bar transforms your character in an awesome animation and begins draining your Spirit Bar over time until it is depleted or you press space bar again.

Not only does your character change into a beastly new form, but you attack and cast faster, your defenses are raised, and you launch all enemies within a certain range up into the air.  Using this launch also unlocks a special skill shot, by continuing to use skills on a target in the air and you will ‘juggle’ it, continued re-launching in the air which prevents the target from attacking and increasing the damage it receives!

How do I get a pet?
    When you reach level 6 you and you complete the Quest you will not only be provided with a pet of your choice, but also unlock the ability to use the Pet rice ball which allows you to tame other monsters as your pet.

What do pets do?
    In Spirit Tales, you will be able to have 2 pets at your command, one to fight along your side, and one to “morph” with.

What is pet fusion or morphing?
    Morphing with your pet gives you a special aura visible to all players, and imbues you with the strength of your pet.   Pets like the rare Baka give you 3 morph skills, in its case, bonus defense, bonus agility, and bonus Health.  Other pets give bonuses to move speed, cast speed, and many more.  There are literally Thousands of different combinations, so you can spend months deciding which pets are the perfect match to fight along your side.

How do I get new skills?
    When you level up you will be given a Skill Point (SP)  you can then access your skill interface (K) and use your skill points and in game currency to unlock new skills and passives.  You will only have certain skills available depending on your level so it may be the best strategy to reskill completely after leveling up to maximize your potential.

Can I respec?
    Yes! All characters can respec for free until level 30, you will only need to repurchase your skills with in game currency.  After level 30 respeccing will require an item.

Is there a faster way to quest?
    Yes there is, you can right click any quest objective in the quest tracker to auto-path to the next destination.

What’s the level cap?
    In closed beta the level cap will be 40.  This will be raised in Open Beta and in future content updates, a absolute maximum level has not be finalized.

Is there a crafting system?
    Yes Spirit Tales has an extensive crafting system that allows you to recycle your weapons and armor into materials, and build upgraded weapons and accessories.  Players will be granted new recipes every 5-10 levels and boss monsters have a small chance to drop rare manuals for the highest quality of gear.

When will the token shop become available?
    The Item Mall will be available at the launch of Open Beta

Are there mounts?
    Yes Spirit Tales has several mounts available both in game as quest rewards, Monster drops and in the Item Mall.  Your first mount becomes available in game at level 40.

How do I hide the interface?
    Alt+h

What does my class do?
    Fighter:  Melee DPS class that excels in close range combat.
    Shaman:  Ranged healing class that provides support and benefits to party members.
    Archer: Ranged DPS class that specializes in long-distance combat.
    Warrior: A close ranged Tank that can withstand major damage.
    Sorcerer: Being attuned to all things magical, the sorcerer can deal damage and heal.
    Assassin:  Melee DPS class that specializes in burst damage.

Technical FAQ
What are the system requirements?
  • Windows XP SP3 or later
  • Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz / AMD K8 3000+ or later
  • 3 GB HDD space or more
  • 2GB ram or more
  • 256 Mb Nvidia Geforce 6600 / Radeon x1300 or later
  • DirectX 9.0c or later
  • Broadband Cable or DSL

Does Spirit Tales run on Mac OS?
    No. At the moment the only way to play Spirit Tales on a Mac is with Windows software emulation for which we do not offer official support

I can’t login, what should I do?

The game isn’t working correctly. What can I do?

Account FAQ
My account has been hacked, what do I do?
    In case of compromised accounts, please initially verify that your account has been secured.  Run a Spyware and antivirus utilitiy and verify your computer is void of viruses, trojans and keyloggers.  After you have secured both your computer and account password, please contact customer service Here: http://go.koramgame.com/?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fcs.koramgame.com

I’ve forgotten my password.

Can I share my account with my brother?
    Sharing your account with a friend, family member, or anyone else is not allowed and will result in a 1-week ban on your first offense. Any further account sharing will result in your account being permanently banned. Account sharing is a huge security concern and can often be used to give players an unfair advantage in-game.

Where can I sell my account?
    Selling any in-game items or services for real world currency isn't just against the rules, it's illegal too. If you sell your gold, items, or characters for real life cash or any advantages in game or out, your account will be permanently banned with no questions asked.

Colbeagle's Signature by PinkApples! <3
Spirit Tales - Cute MMORPG

Point
UID
Post time 15-3-2012 12:36:34 |Show all posts
I have searched but can't find any form of NDA. Are we allowed to post pictures and video of our gameplay or must we wait until Open Beta?

SWiLE's

Use magic Report

Global Moderator

Spirit Tales Community Manager

Point
UID
Post time 19-3-2012 11:40:16 |Show all posts
SWiLE's replied at 15-3-2012 11:36
I have searched but can't find any form of NDA. Are we allowed to post pictures and video of our gam ...

There is no NDA for closed beta.  You are welcome to post screenshots and videos anywhere you like!

Colbeagle's Signature by PinkApples! <3
Spirit Tales - Cute MMORPG

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 19-3-2012 13:49:18 |Show all posts
Thank you so much. Always scared I'm over stepping my bounds. I don't want to get kicked out of the beta for posting to my blog.

Once my "review" is completed I'll post a link.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 20-3-2012 04:38:17 |Show all posts
Colbear how about trading gdo items to st items or vice versa?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 22-3-2012 18:45:19 |Show all posts
When the open beta starts will the database be wiped again?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 22-3-2013 13:35:37 |Show all posts
I was wondering if my Glory Destiny account would work in Spirit Tales. I came back after several months because of school and found out that Glory destiny servers where merged--so...does this mean I lost all my data for my characters I've created?

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Everlight Contributor

Post time 23-3-2013 10:55:39 |Show all posts
0toto replied at 22-3-2013 15:35
I was wondering if my Glory Destiny account would work in Spirit Tales. I came back after several mo ...

Glory Destiny is totally separate from Spirit Tales as they're from different parts of Koramgame. You can still play your characters on Glory Destiny but the game is only offered in Chinese now.

Your Koramgame account will work here but the Spirit Tales servers don't carry any data from GD so you'd be starting over.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 30-3-2013 09:04:51 |Show all posts
Aww, I just replaced my laptop with a Mac, so I can't play anymore.....

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 20-4-2013 10:26:09 |Show all posts
Lyss replied at 23-3-2013 10:55
Glory Destiny is totally separate from Spirit Tales as they're from different parts of Koramgame.  ...

Ok! Thank you for letting me know! :3

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 2-10-2013 08:46:02 |Show all posts
how i can remember my password mall?, but i forget it, please answer me

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Everlight Contributor

Post time 2-10-2013 13:27:27 |Show all posts
SmashBeauty replied at 2-10-2013 10:46
how i can remember my password mall?, but i forget it, please answer me

If you fill out the support form, they'll tell you your mall password.
The form can be found here:
http://cs.koramgame.com/?act=question.add

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 23-11-2013 23:23:47 |Show all posts
oowwhh,,,, thank you very much for your kindness,, now i know what must i do...

ummhh well ,, i have a litle question ... please..

How can i send mail to other character,, like sending weapon, armour, etc,  please be kind to me,, because i'm a new

for your kindness , thank you

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-11-2013 00:53:28 |Show all posts
There are two ways to send an item from one character to another. These are: Trade and Mail system. Remember though the items tagged as Bound or Untradeable means what's obvious. You also need to consider the following when sending Mails.

1. The level of both characters (sender and receiver) must at least Lv.30. If not, (one or both are below Lv.30), you need to add each other up to your Friends List.
2. You can only send one item at a time.
3. The type of item and its quantity affects how much fee you'll need to pay to send the Mail. So if you plan to send 100 pieces of pet rice ball, you'd rather send golds instead.

Bound or Untradeable items are mostly weapons and armours from dungeon, stuffs from a giftbox and prizes from events.

*Vets, please correct me if I am wrong about something and/or give further information if I missed some.
**forgot to post as a reply to TPAM. hope s/he'll get to read this.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 30-7-2015 20:12:53 |Show all posts
There is no NDA for closed beta.  You are welcome to post screenshots and videos anywhere you like!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 9-2-2016 13:27:53 |Show all posts
I don't know what's going on but i have the game downloaded but i can't even Entered the Actual Game
I need Help anyone knows?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

11-12-2019 05:03 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.010255 second(s), 11 queries .