Search
Author: Irongirl

[Announcement] Survey for L Servers' Unifications    Close [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID

First Lieutenant

Post time 10-3-2012 19:31:18 |Show all posts
In-game name: LordJacko, Jackoisback
Server: L10
My opinion:

Do NOT Merge all 3 servers into 1 its bad, having many characthers in the same server is very annoying to do specially with the new koram startpage. Some players are stuck with 3 and more different character they need to switch.

A player already suggested something that I think will make the server merge more fun:
1- Instead of merging everybody in 1 server, create 3 new L servers with different maps (one with 6, one with 8 one with 3) and kingdoms for each account ID to pick. This will allow players to split up their IDs into different kingdoms and reduce the pain of account switching.

2-For account with low dev point they should be allowed to join the newly created server or any existing servers. This way, low dev accounts  (less than 500K) can join the newer S servers. This is a good way for veterans to teach new players about the game and make casual player seem more useful.

3-Change the reward system, I think astute suggested this and I think it make sense to reward those who randomly join a kingdom and those who do it with a 0 betrayal.
And make the algorithm that take account of honor and gold spent when mixing randomly other player.

Other

Please fix Pang Tong's ability it way to OP compare to other gold heroes.
Honestly, I don’t understand why pang tong is more powerful than lubu or zhao yun... really it make no sense.

If your going to merge everyone together please at lease Increase the Manor Limit in 7777 cities.
http://onlinesgamestips.com/

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-3-2012 19:43:30 |Show all posts
why not koram self random allll player to any kingdom...?
if that can make a server balance...
yea...i prefer s map still better that the l map.....
n why not koram chnge something obout decreasing all type of troop's attack n increas troop defence...  

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 11-3-2012 03:47:14 |Show all posts
excuse me . what is the meaning "L" there ? i'm new here . take care of me
Yosh Yosha !?

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 11-3-2012 13:27:52 |Show all posts
In-game name: SHIVAN
Server: L 10
My opinion: In L 10 server, the difference between between gold users and the others is already very wide. If the three L servers merge into one server, then the non gold users will practically become decoys in battle. If Koram wants silver only users to continue in the next merge, there should be at least two servers, one for the top players and another for the commoners.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 11-3-2012 20:08:27 |Show all posts
LanDi L5

well no matter what...this is about how can koram make more money since they see ppl r getting bored..and frustrated...cuz of insane strength of PT ...players werent so adamant on quitting before that ... in my opinion...i use to love this game...now its gone stale..and no update will get that back...why will i take 138 hrs to make 100 na...x 55... to see em die ..in 3 secs.   cant imagine silver player...but since something must happen..the idea of multiple l server creation...plus only random kingdom selection...on 1 of those server..so the legions that wanna stay togetgher...arent cheated..but the ones who wanna move on..n play by chance...might make interesting...wit  of course..4  or  6 kingdom at least..but no mattr how u slice it....the most pt will win server...n thats jus lame
S8 Magallon
S12,15,L3,L5 Landi
S16 Gambit_S12
S25 NAsSasin
S14,18 MagDi14

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 12-3-2012 05:43:51 |Show all posts
Name: A1exandra, Alexandra_S6, Alexandra1, Alexandra2, Alexandra5, Alexandra6

As I've stated numerous times, the gap between heavy gold spenders and silver/light/medium gold spenders has gotten too wide. The game is becoming less fum for medium/light/silver players every day. Each battle is only a contest of which side has more and better Pang Tongs.

Each L server right now has a certain amount of heavy gold spenders. When you get too many heavy gold spenders together on one server, the necessity and fun of light/medium/silver players goes WAY DOWN. PLEASE DO NOT merge any L servers together. That would only INCREASE the amount of heavy gold spenders that are together.

I know for L10, I would simply like a reset. Allow us to re-align kingdoms and try again. I know the strength of players there and I do believe it is possible to have a fair and balanced game there.

Of course, my other idea I mentioned long ago would be to randomize the placement of players into kingdoms. Its not completely random, since certain factors would have to be considered (multiple ID's must go to same kingdom, etc). But this way, by having an automated, non-player controlled assignment of kingdoms, you could ensure a "balance" at the beginning of the server, even if the balance is only on paper.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 13-3-2012 06:48:26 |Show all posts
Name: Zere

I like Alexandra's idea for L10 to have a server reset. Since we know each legion's strength, we can do better to make the kingdoms more balanced.

Also, please nerf PT, maybe put a cap on the increase in damage output caused by TF effect like in the china servers.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 13-3-2012 23:31:58 |Show all posts
hey...what if koram try to make a really3 big map ... try to put so so so many manor n place about 10 kigdom....and then put all the 3 L server merger tgther....i think this will be more fun extreme n more excited...this also can place all those COK veteran in a same server....veteran vs veteran..its sound like great yea... ....
just a suggestion...its also good for koram to think about it....n 1 reminder....never ever use the L style MAP....try create MAP like S style...

IGN :
server :

:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

Use magic Report

SEMANGAT!!!

Point
UID

CoK Newbie Trainer

Post time 13-3-2012 23:42:07 |Show all posts
In-game name: Kaboel_Kajate
My opinion: the unification will not be the same like before PANG TONG around...

I'm just use gold small amount, n only hv HZ n ZL... Next Server maybe will just farm silver n watch battle from the side.. Why??
Coz thunder fury is way to strong for player like us, just one Hit n HZ or ZL will die,
farm silver n clap my hand when thunder fury is proc, watch from the side PANG TONG killed by PANG TONG too
Starts from the Heart, Do it with Sincerity, and Enjoy the Fun

Use magic Report

Point
UID

Major Captain First Lieutenant Capable Governor Legendary Talent Sun Tzu Gambit Master Mage Master COM Moderator DS Moderator

Post time 14-3-2012 03:04:25 |Show all posts
This Survey has ended, thanks for all your participations and provide us lots of valued suggestions! The Clash of Kingdoms Team has picked out two feasible programs from your suggestions, plus other two programs of the official, we have opened a poll, players from L5, L7 and L10 are welcome to participate in and vote at:
http://forum.koramgame.com/thread-54250-1-1.html

Work Time: Sunday~ Thursday 5:00 PM~2:00 AM (PST)
If there's something urgent, please PM me on the forum.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

19-8-2019 10:17 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.020007 second(s), 8 queries .