Search
View: 3589|Reply: 15

Zhao Yun History [Copy this link to quote]

Point
UID

TKO Expert

Post time 15-9-2011 05:41:32 |Show all posts
Zhao Yun

Zhao Yun In TKO is 3 star epic hero! His Strength 98, Leadership 95,  Politics 76, Intellect 65. His Special Ability is 1.Encourage: 20%, 2.Insigh: 50%

Zhao was born in the province Zhending Changshan county (now Zhengding, Hebei).He joined the warlords Gongsun Zan about 191's or early 192 as a commander of asmall group of county volunteers. At 192, he became subordinate to Liu Bei, whoserves as the major provisions Gongsun later. Zhao ordered a contingent ofseveral thousand troops of cavalry under Wuhuan Liu. He left Gongsun and Liu toattend the funeral of her brother later.
Zhao joined Liu in the year 200, when Liu was defeated by Cao Cao and waslooking for refuge under Yuan Shao. According to notes of the Three Kingdoms,Zhao has a close friendship with Liu, because they share the same bed when theystayed at Ye later. Around the same time, Zhao was sent by Liu to more peoplesecretly recruited to join a small army private Liu, while they were both stillunder Yuan Shao. Since then, Liu Zhao followed all over northern China.

In 202, Zhao participated in the great battle againstGeneral's Bowang Cao Cao, Xiahou Dun. In 202, Zhao Yun Bowang participated inthe battle against Xiahou Dun, Cao Cao's generals serving. As the battleprogresses, Zhao Yun capture Xiahou Lan which was derived from the same villageand know each other. He begged not to kill Liu Bei Xiahou Lan and asked her torecruit Xiahou Lan that controls the force of law as a judge. Liu Bei grant it.However, he never worked with Xiahou Lan order to work professionally. In 208,Zhao Yun Changban disappeared from the fighting. At that time Liu Bei escapedby leaving his family. When Zhao Yun disappeared, Cao Cao's camp spread rumorsthat Zhao Yun had been betrayed. But it turns out Zhao Yun went to rescue LiuBei's wife and child. For her loyalty, Zhao Yun was promoted as one of the maingeneral of Liu Bei's forces.
Three Novels Work describes Zhao Yun has exceptionalphysical strength as well as highly skilled in martial arts. Examples of heroicstories that illustrate the power of Zhao Yun when he fought in Changban torescue Liu Bei's baby. While holding a baby, he fights against enemy soldiers5000. Amazed by the strength of Zhao Yun, Cao Cao ordered his men to capturehim alive, but his efforts failed. When returning Liu Shan, Liu Bei's baby, LiuBei was furious at his own son because he thought that his son had harmed oneof his best generals and threw her son. However, Zhao Yun caught him.
After the Battle of Red Cliffs, Zhao played a major rolein conquering the territory in Jiangnan to Liu Bei. He was promoted to majorgeneral and appointed Grand Administrator Guiyang, replacing Zhao Fan. Fan Zhaoproposes marriage between Zhao Yun and Lady Fan, widow of his brother's wife,but Zhao Yun politely refused, saying to Zhao Fan, "I share the same nameas you, so I assume you are an older brother like me." Zhao Yun and thenexplain why he did not agree to the marriage, "surrender, Zhao Fanrecently his intentions remained unclear. In addition, there are many otherwomen in this world." In the end, proved her fears Zhao Yun Zhao Fanescape.
When Liu Bei entered the Province Yi, Zhao was appointedas principal officer overseeing its base in Gong'an. Liu's wife, Lady Sun, isthe younger brother of the warlord Sun Quan. Encouraged by the power andinfluence of his sister, Lady Sun and his militia are often run wild and breakthe law. Liu Zhao considered to be serious, firm and immovable, so he was givenspecial authority to oversee Zhao internal affairs in Gong'an, also to keep aclose watch Lady Sun and his followers. Not long after leaving Liu JingProvince, Sun Quan secretly called her sister back to the East Wu. Lady Sunwant to bring young Shan Liu along with him, but Zhao and Zhang Fei was bannedin the Yangtze River and bring back the son of their lord.
In 214, Zhao accompanied by Zhang Fei Yi and Zhuge Liangto Liu Bei Province to assist in the fight against Liu Zhang. Zhao held aseparate command, with troops marching from Jiangzhou (now Chongqing), throughJiangyang (Luzhou present-day) and Jianwei, to Chengdu. Liu Bei, Zhao wasappointed "General of Army Flying" after occupying Chengdu. At thattime, many suggested to Liu to provide gardens and plantations in the vicinityof Chengdu for the generals to those who succeed in the mission. Zhao arguesthat it is more suitable to restore the land to the local population, and Liureceived his advice.

In 219, Liu Bei and Cao Cao fought for control ofHanzhong. Cao has a large number of food supplies stocked near the northernmountains. Zhao sent his army to follow Huang Zhong Cao army to attack andseize supplies. When Huang was not returned on time, Zhao took the troops tofind Huang. They ran to the front row Cao's army and prepare for involvement asa major force Cao arrives. The situation became dangerous for Zhao because hewas outnumbered. Zhao Cao's army attacked the front line, surprising the enemyand cause them to momentarily dissolved. However, Cao's forces soon regrouped andsurrounded Zhao, so Zhao struggling toward their own camp. When Zhao's viewthat the lieutenant general Zhang Zhu was injured and had fallen behind, hereturned to rescue him.
Cao Zhao's army chasing him back to camp. Zhang Yi,Administrator of Mianyang, which was placed in the camp Zhao, thought it wouldbe best to close all gates. However, after entering the camp, Zhao ordered allflags and banners to hide, all drums must be stopped, and the doors left open.forcing Cao feared an ambush in the camp and hastily retreated. At that time,Zhao ordered the drummers to beat the drums loudly and archers to fire arrowsat the enemy's fire. Cao's army was surprised and disintegrated into chaos.Many of Cao's army drowned when they tried to flee towards the Han River toescape.
The next day after the battle, Liu Bei arrived to checkthe combat situation. He praised Zhao for a victory, and threw a party in honorof Zhao. Since then, Zhao became known as "General Tiger" Liu army.
In 221, Liu Bei declared himself Emperor of Shu Han, anddeclare war against Eastern Wu to avenge the death of Guan Yu and the loss ofJing Province. Zhao tried to deter war in Wu Liu from the East, and recommendedhim for the first time to attack Wei Cao, but Liu ignore his advice. Zhao and Liuthen left the charge of Jiangzhou, while he himself led the army to attack theEastern Wu, but was defeated at the Battle of Xiaoting.
Liu Bei died in 223 and was succeeded by his son, LiuShan. In the same year, Zhao called "General South Conqueror" and"Center for Military Commanders," and received the title of"Marquis of Yongchang". He was promoted to "General Keeping theEast"
During crushing the rebellion in the south by Meng Huo,Zhuge Liang took Zhao Yun and Wei Yan with several senior officers. With thesouth that have been incorporated, the plan to attack Wei waged and even thoughit was Zhao Yun are elderly, he still is someone who is powerful and feared inevery battle.
When Liu Bei died, he entrusted his son to keep Zhao Yun.Guan Yu's death, followed by Zhang Fei and Huang Zhong leaving only two of theFive Tigers make Zhao Yun is a means for the Kingdom of Shu.
Ma Chao's departure 225, making a very meaningful for ZhaoShu because Tiger is the only one left. . In 227, Zhuge Liang Zhao follow theHanzhong to prepare the first Northern Expedition. The next year, Zhuge send toJi Zhao Valley to act as a decoy against the main force Cao Wei, led by CaoZhen. Zhuge main force was defeated at the Battle Jieting, while Zhao was notable to collect a victory against an enemy force that is far superior. However,Zhao managed to minimize the losses by deploying his men are still alive todefend their position unequivocally. He was sent down to "GeneralMaintenance of Peace"

Zhao died in 229 at Hanzhong and given the posthumoustitle of "Marquis of Shunping" by Liu Shan Liu Shan in 261 said thatZhao should be respected, "When Zhao Yun served the emperor was too late.(Liu Bei), its contribution has been remarkable. When he was young , he relieson loyalty to rescue me from a great danger that's why I honor bestowed to him.. "Zhao is one of the 12 subjects Shu Han for granted posthumous title ofnobility.
Zhao has two children, Zhao Tong and Zhao Guang. Thelatter is followed by Jiang Wei in the campaign against Cao Wei, and was killedin action in Tazhong.

1. Zhao Yun was never served Yuan Shao.

2. Zhao Yun left Gongsun Zan along with Liu Bei, and fromthat point, still in his ministry.

3. Zhao Yun did not kill Zhu Ran at Yiling.

4. Zhao Yun did not fight with or kill Zhu Zan.

Sources: Wikipedia & kongming.net

Super Guru

Zzzzz...

Point
UID

Mentor Master

Post time 10-11-2011 10:02:18 |Show all posts
I really adore this hero, zhao yun
"you can, if you think you can"
DS - Kirii s3 (Shu)  WhiteLady s10 (Wu)
HO - Yeon Woo (Heroic Odyssey)
Yitien - pRincessYeon

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-11-2011 10:23:26 |Show all posts
Some exaggerations are to be expected...Zhao Yun was more Intellegent and Cunning (as Cao Cao himself , and Guan Yu) than a powerhouse like Zhang Fei or LuBu...however he did take down Xiahou De (Cao Cao's sword carrier) and steal CaoCao blue sword. then rescue Liu Chan. He no doubt lived the longest of them all...which indicates wisdom and fortune.

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 17-11-2011 16:31:08 |Show all posts
Typo Correctiom...Zhao Yun took the sword from Xiahou En (pronounce: Sha Hoe En, much like Sha Hoe Dwun=Xiahou Dun)...Excuse please...Thak you

Use magic Report

Point
UID

TKO Expert TKO Guru

Post time 1-12-2011 00:16:27 |Show all posts
One of my Favourite Heroes after Ma Chao!
U33 - Officially Retired

I'd like to think I was one of the best non-gold players out there.

Use magic Report

attacker/defender:

Point
UID
Post time 9-12-2011 08:24:32 |Show all posts
Great History of Zhao Yun, my favorite General...

tnx to you!!!
TKO U5, s42
S9 Turbulent Dawn Dynasty Saga
S1 Akashic Chronicles of Merlin

Use magic Report

Point
UID

TKO Expert

Post time 21-12-2011 04:54:36 |Show all posts
Great History of Zhao Yun, my favorite General...

tnx to you!!!
♫zhao♫Isolde♫ Post at 9-12-2011 23:24

Ure welcome bro

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 4-1-2012 12:35:09 |Show all posts
Nice but sorry to say...i found it hard to follow the story....
Please don't kill me.. I am on holiday mood

Oops..my poor english

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 24-6-2012 04:49:13 |Show all posts
nice thread

he can kill Lv bu

Spyder

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 13-8-2012 00:34:42 |Show all posts
Zhao Yun was a great general, and a great warrior, According to what I read on Romance of The Three Kingdom when he rescued LiuBei's son and fought thousands of CaoCao's armies, CaoCao issued order not to kill ZhaoYun, but to captured him alive, so this surely "tilted" the fight to ZhaoYun's advantage, and he wasn't carrying the baby with one hand but "tied" the baby to his back. But of course, to stay uncaught while fighting thousands...is still incredible
It's aries
just a casual and fun player..never achieved anything great...and maybe always stay l

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 28-8-2012 01:01:38 |Show all posts

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 28-8-2012 07:20:18 |Show all posts
Amazing! thanks to you...
Hail TKO! hail SnD!
(s14 to L2)(s42 to U34)(s84 to U00)(s67 to U37)

Use magic Report

Expert

The Night Before Fight

Point
UID
Post time 2-9-2012 22:34:13 |Show all posts
He Like Demigod At the Story.
Just Playing Fun And Making Friend

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 10-9-2012 06:15:35 |Show all posts
My Favourite heroes!

Use magic Report

Point
UID
Post time 21-11-2012 08:58:19 |Show all posts
I guess its easy to get away when the King orders not to kill him, just as GuanYu let CaoCao escape after Chibi. He was eventually cornered and defeated by Cao's grandaughter Cao Xian near the place he started (one chinese account of it)

Use magic Report

Band to Visit

"high" wizard

Point
UID

TKO Thread Master TKO Super Guru TKO Guru TKO Expert Wise Lord

Post time 22-11-2012 15:34:04 |Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|Koramgame

20-9-2017 05:56 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.017143 second(s), 10 queries .